AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Women's rules about Men's Rules that Women need to learn

Member Raindrops_on_Roses will become famous soon enough Raindrops_on_Roses's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 03:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: wtf?

Default Women's rules about Men's Rules that Women need to learn

Womens rules ABOUT Mens rules that women need to learn.
    1. Women, learn to work the toilet seat.-No if its at MY house YOU put it down!

2. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present . . . . again!-Uh..Yea they are..Women love gifts and any holiday that comes up is a great day for presents

3. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.-Well, we want to be thought of when your not undressing us with your eyes..so think of us at church...no naughtiness

4. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.-Fine but Isn't it wierd that guys like to watch other guys tackel each other while playing with balls?

5. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.-fine but when we look like cousin it we'll be snapping our fingers singing our last name.

6. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!-We want you to remember what we like..get over it

7. We don't remember dates. . . .Period!!-Then get a calender

8. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?-maybe you should put on a dress and see what it feels like to match for once

9. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.-Fine..What color are my eyes?."Yes"..hmmm..DUMPED

10. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.-NO..if thats what girlfriends are for then we should just be lesbian!

11. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.-maybe you should shhh..are you a Dr?

12. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.-fine then..i told my fitness coach to meet me after class for a little alone time last week..so there!

13. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.-fine..real men don't cry...and we don't want soap orpa..we want body builders

14. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!-we want to hear that we're beautiful...who says its not April 1st?

15. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.-think before you talk

16. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.-maybe we'll sow your eyes shut...who knows what you think when you look!

17. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.-stop being lazy and help us

18. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.-why?..freedom of speech hon..gonna talk when i want to

19. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.-Are you a map? i don't think so

20. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.-fine i'll go whine to a better man.

21. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.-Ok...i'll give you the big book of colors...

22. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.-fine but not in public thats embarrising..looks like you have crabs or a yeast infection

23. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.-well at least try to bend some spoons

24. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.-well maybe its your fault and we don't wanna hurt your feelings

25. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.-tell me want i wanna hear dumb*ss

26. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.-we listen to you while you rub our feet...It works itself out!

27. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.) Fine then we can watch the notebook..they have sex!!! there ya go

28. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.-fine when you buy a beer...buy me a purse!

Something else I found, I thought it'd be worth a laugh. I had Women's Rules That Men MUST Learn Somewhere, but I don't remember where. Thought it was a pretty funny find. FOUND IT!

Women's Rules That Men Need To Learn

1. Call.-everyday

2. Don't lie.-not even for your "Bro"

3. Never tape any of her body parts together.-eew...not asking

4. If guys' night out is going to be fun, invite the girls.-yea..we wanna know the dirt

5. The correct answer to "Do I look fat?" is never, ever "Yes."-exactly

6. Ditto for "Is she prettier than me?"

7. Victoria's Secret is good. Frederick's of Hollywood is bad.-yep

8. Ordering for her is good. Telling her what she wants is bad.-we can figure it out ourselves

9. Being attentive is good. Stalking is bad.-please don't follow me cause my leg might flick back into your privates!

10. "Honey," "Darling," and "Sweetheart" are good. "Nag," "Lard*ss," and "B*tch" are bad.-what a M***3* Fu*K3*

11. Talking is good. Shouting is bad. Slapping is a felony.-don't drop the soap

12. A grunt is seldom an acceptable answer to any question.

13. None of your ex-girlfriends was ever nicer, prettier, or better in bed.

14. Her cooking is excellent.-so go back for 2nds

15. That isn't an excuse for you to avoid cooking.

16. Dish soap is your friend.-you missed a spot

17. Hat does not equal shower, after-shave does not equal soap, and warm does not equal clean.-eew..smelly

18. Buying her dinner does not equal foreplay.-niether does buying her a drink

19. Answering "Who was that on the phone?" with "Nobody" is never going to end that conversation.-it was somebody..duh

20. Ditto for "Whose lipstick is this?"-grr

21. Two words: clean socks.-eeew..yellow toe-nails

22. Believe it or not, you're probably not more attractive when you're all sweaty.

23. Burping is not sexy.-but it can be funny

24. You're wrong.-all the time

25. You're sorry.-most the time

26. She is probably less impressed by your discourse on your cool car than you think she is.-uh huh

27. Ditto for your discourse on football.

28. Ditto for your ability to jump up and hit any awning in a single bound.

29. "Will you marry me?" is good. "Let's shack up together" is bad.-shack? thought it was your moms basement?

30. Don't assume PMS is the cause for every bad mood.

31. Don't assume PMS doesn't exist.

32. No means No. Yes means Yes. Silence could mean anything she feels like at that particular moment in time, and it could change without notice.

33. Never let her walk anywhere alone after 11pm.-she might get lost

34. Chivalry and feminism are NOT mutually exclusive.

35. Pick her up at the airport. Don't whine about it, just do it.

36. If you want to break up with her, break up with her. Don't act like a complete jerk until she does it for you.

37. Don't tell her you love her if you don't.

38. Tell her you love her if you do. Often.

39. Always, always suck up to her brother.

40. Think boxers. Silk boxers.-oo sexy

41. Remember Valentine's Day, and any cheesy "anniversary" she so names.

42. Don't try to change the way she dresses.

43. Her haircut is never bad.

44. Don't let your friends pick on her.
    Dreams are meant for sleeping....waking up is a nightmare for me

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raindrops_on_Roses View Post
    22. Believe it or not, you're probably not more attractive when you're all sweaty.
    NOT TRUE...
    I love to see my bf after he goes to the gym
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I strongly contest a large chunk of this list.

1. Call.-everyday
    This is exactly why I don't have a telephone.

Do lie, I will. The truth is overrated.

Why not?

4. If guys' night out is going to be fun, invite the girls.-yea..we wanna know the dirt
    Uh, no thanks.

The answer is YES. It is YES until you stop asking stupid questions.

See 5

8. Ordering for her is good. Telling her what she wants is bad.-we can figure it out ourselves
    Some girls get a kick out of playing ignorant.

10. "Honey," "Darling," and "Sweetheart" are good. "Nag," "Lard*ss," and "B*tch" are bad.-what a M***3* Fu*K3*
    Again, depends on the girl.

Spanking is kinky.

You need to learn to understand man-language more.

Disagree.

I for one like TV dinners.

Depends on the girl, and her motives for going out.

19. Answering "Who was that on the phone?" with "Nobody" is never going to end that conversation.-it was somebody..duh

Would cut it for me. But I'm not into "possessive" relationships.

I don't even wear clean socks. I wear black socks so you can't tell they're dirty.

Depends on individual tastes.

Not constructive. I hate sensitive emotional girl-guys.

26. She is probably less impressed by your discourse on your cool car than you think she is.-uh huh

Depends on the girl.

29. "Will you marry me?" is good. "Let's shack up together" is bad.-shack? thought it was your moms basement?
    Depends on the girl.

32. No means No. Yes means Yes. Silence could mean anything she feels like at that particular moment in time, and it could change without notice.
    Except when no means yes, and yes means no.

Why not? I hate clingy guys who think I can't handle myself.

Chivalry and feminism both must die.

I for one am able to call a taxi.

I hate spammy guys.

I hate silly holidays.

Leave her friends alone.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-10-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

You've done an incredible job of absolutely missing the part where it's a JOKE.

I understand you're offended by the list made, but all you have done is perpetuate the joke that women are irrational, thus making the joke even more applicable.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

All you did was copy the rules from the OTHER thread and added a few lines afterward so they look slightly different.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

dot dot dot.....helarious

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

ok the toilet seat one... i think it's kinda funny for both.
    it's just if ur a guy u might get the seat wet if it's still down. but if ur a girl u might fall in if it' still up...
    but it does kinda make since that guys don't always want to put it up.. i never thought of that before... lol

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, if you don't like the way a stereotypical guy is, you have two options: 1)go to the Cap Side or 2)just stop complaining, wise up to the fact that this doesn't apply to all men, and go with a guy who isn't a stereotypical meat-head.

Your rules just suggest that you are an idealist, who's perfect man is a woman.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Girl With No Purpose Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217 is infamous around these parts Kaoru217's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2011 12:29 PM
    Threads

That thing about the Mens Rules just makes me feel like that women are just a nucense. (however you spell it.)

~Lovely sigs by my best friend~
    ~DizzyElf~

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Screw putting the toilet seat down, I have a hard enough time getting my bf not to piss on the floor.
    A MaruDashi Creation

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Every time one of these women/men rules list comes out I can feel the serial killer in me growing in power just a bit more.

Yes, all men watch "the game", all men don't put down the seat, in fact I can't even continue because a knife is nearby and there are people in the park.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, now Sagat is missing the joke part.

But I'll try to make this easy for everyone to understand.
    It is a list of generalizations and joke solutions. It is not meant to be taken seriously by men OR women.

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

No no, I know it's intended as a joke .. it's just so over done and filled with cliche statements. I liken it to the rapping grandma joke. At first it was hilarious. The next 50 times were funny. The next 100 times were amusing. The next 1000 were painful. Yet for some time after it ended being remotely funny, it, like these male/female joke lists, kept getting made ..

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, you can't stop these jokes. I don't find it particularly funny, yet South Park is not only still airing, but they're making new episodes still. The main thing is not to get worked up about it.

If you risk blowing a fuse just from bad jokes, your head will explode before you turn 30.
    If you live to be an old man, you won't even be able to shake your cane at the kids on your lawn. You'll be too busy yelling at your kitchen counter for being blue all the time.

You know it's true.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ah, that's amusing. All of the rules are cliche. Nevertheless, some are true so I can't shove them all. However, it also depends on an individual. Regex, hehe, that's funny but I've to agree, sorry Sagat.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Like regex said, you getting worked up over this just makes the rules funnier, especially when we read your, what I'm sure you thought was, witty commentary right next to them. Since it's basically just proving them right, which is sad considering well...y'know, they're shallow cliches. So now we get to have a laugh at your expense. I will do this now.

ha. ha. ha.

oh, and ha.

one more thing that I laughed when I saw...

-fine then..i told my fitness coach to meet me after class for a little alone time last week..so there!
    What are you nailing him or something?
    Last edited by Masali; 07-10-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Wow... you could have just thrown your two cents into my post. I'm not going to ***** or analyze this, as a matter fact I'm leave this topic for good.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And so here is my view. (I realize the rules were only a joke, I was just bored. >_>;; )

There goes the neighborhood...

4. Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.-Fine but Isn't it wierd that guys like to watch other guys tackel each other while playing with balls?
    So thats why I never really liked sports... o_o;;

10. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.-NO..if thats what girlfriends are for then we should just be lesbian!

I want to be there for my Love, so whatever she wants to doth upon me I will willingly accept.

14. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!-we want to hear that we're beautiful...who says its not April 1st?
    I actually enjoy complimenting my Darling.

15. If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.-think before you talk
    Or you could talk to us about it and ask us what we mean.

16. Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.-maybe we'll sow your eyes shut...who knows what you think when you look!

Girls are guilty of this too, and besides it's something I actually feel bad for doing and I catch myself in the act, then mind my business.

18. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.-why?..freedom of speech hon..gonna talk when i want to
    My GF is more interesting then a damn television to me. >/

20. The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.-fine i'll go whine to a better man.
    As for me, I try my utmost to always be the best I can for her, and I expect her to tell me when something seems wrong. That way I can make her even more happy.

24. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.-well maybe its your fault and we don't wanna hurt your feelings

When my GF says nothing I re-ask her, and I worry that maybe it's bad. But if she doesn't tell me I reassure her that I'm all ears and here to help. It'll only hurt more in the end, no secrets please.

26. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.-we listen to you while you rub our feet...It works itself out!
    The three topics listed are nothing I'd really talk about, so expect a random assortment of things from me. As for the feet rubbing, if that's what she'd like then it's okay with me. I'm sure she'd repay me with a shoulder rub. ^_^

Not in my relationship. But as for with girls in general I just offer my thoughts, and if they are nothing then oh well.

Only if I did something wrong, or hurt you in some way. Other then that I try my best to not overstep anything that's thought to be 'uncomfortable'.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 07-10-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 09:34 PM
    Threads

Hmm. Yeah cliche and totally true at the same time.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

For heaven's sake!

Men and women are different. If that makes you unhappy or unsatisfied, then go off and dream up some world where everything is what you want it to be.

You cannot change anything about either sex. Sure, there are a few things I wish guys wouldn't do, but I don't bother trying to get them to see my way because it won't happen. For the most part, guys are pretty cool.

That's what I think. We're all here and ourselves, so as they say, shut up and smile. Love it, embrace it, and be at peace.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

I'm bored... I'm going to pick you apart piece by piece

That's understandable, your house your rules. OUR (Mans or couples) house, learn it.

2. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present . . . . again!-Uh..Yea they are..Women love gifts and any holiday that comes up is a great day for presents
    We cann't always find the perfect, we had a hell of a time doing it the first time. Cut us slack woman.

3. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.-Well, we want to be thought of when your not undressing us with your eyes..so think of us at church...no naughtiness
    But naughtiness in public is LIVELY and EXCITING. If anything women are more prone to doing something like that than men. Either way we just cann't think of you 24/7.

I know. It's what I point out when people make fun of me for liking wrestling.

5. Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.-fine but when we look like cousin it we'll be snapping our fingers singing our last name.
    We means doing an Natalie Portman in V For Vendetta. Or shaving your head completely bald. I had one female friend at BCT who did that, if it wasn't for the fact she has the largest "equipment that goes into bras" I've ever seen on someone under 5'4", I would have thought she was a guy.

6. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!-We want you to remember what we like..get over it
    We need things plain and simple. We're not going to do 60 Minutes, if we did we would get on 60 freaking Minutes. Just tell use what you want, we won't get confused that way.

That requires remembering dates. Unless the calander is thre and you're right next ot it. Maybe, but in that situation tell us and mark it yourself.

8. Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?-maybe you should put on a dress and see what it feels like to match for once
    That would be trasvestite. I don't get how ya'll can wear suits and be called "Buisnesswomen". We only need the bare essentials, in this case for shows we need casual, dress and tennis. THAT IS IT.

9. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.-Fine..What color are my eyes?."Yes"..hmmm..DUMPED
    Hence "almost every" not every question.

We don't need to give off excess sympathy, save it for your gal pals. Men solve problems not prolong them.

11. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.-maybe you should shhh..are you a Dr?
    No but a headache that lasts for 17 months is not health or normal. See the doctor.

12. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.-fine then..i told my fitness coach to meet me after class for a little alone time last week..so there!
    Was it an argument? I doubt so if. If it was he would have answered your question then and there and argued.

13. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.-fine..real men don't cry...and we don't want soap orpa..we want body builders
    What do think Opera male actors do? Body Build. Therefore Body Builders = Opera Guys.

We've been tricked before, ESPECIALLY on April 1st. We're not risking it, we'll tell you the truth. We're not going to lie especially if its about you being fat.

No because you could have interpreted what we said the wrong way. When we recant it, you just act worst seeing us kiss up. We mean the non-hurtful way.

That's right, who knows. We're going to look, it's on our genetic level. Sowing our eyes shut is assault and battery. We need our eyes like you need yours.

17. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.-stop being lazy and help us
    Like it's' said, tell us let us do it our way. If you tell us, same thing: we'll do it our way. You can't do both, if you know which is best, do it yourself.

Freedom of speach is being allowed to talk about anything. Not anytime, anywhere. We won't listen until the commercial.

19. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.-Are you a map? i don't think so
    Are you a amp? Did think so either. We'll find out way, we got a better sense of direction anyways.

Then do it, it'll save us a headache. We can find another much you like you can.

21. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.-Ok...i'll give you the big book of colors...
    Doesn't matter, we'll read it and it won't compute like using Mac technology on a Windows. We see only in 16 and forever in 16.

22. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.-fine but not in public thats embarrising..looks like you have crabs or a yeast infection
    Gotta settle it before it gets worst. Therefore we'll scratch reguardless.

23. We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.-well at least try to bend some spoons
    We lack all psychich powers. Doesn't matter who we are, we won't be able to read your minds or bend spoons. Why don't you learn how to do both?

Just tell us, I refer to point 23: We can't read minds. Let us know and we'll fix/work on it.

25. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.-tell me want i wanna hear dumb*ss
    We'll do that if you ask a question you want an answer to. If you don't want an answer at all, don't ask the question or get an answer.

Just tell use what you're thinking or let us tell you what happened in our day. Don't ask.

27. Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.) Fine then we can watch the notebook..they have sex!!! there ya go
    Again: Foreign Films are best left to Foreigners. We'll just watch Monster's Ball for the Halle Barry/Billy Bob Thorton Scene.

28. BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.-fine when you buy a beer...buy me a purse!
    When you buy a purse, buy us a six pack. There we break even.

Something else I found, I thought it'd be worth a laugh. I had Women's Rules That Men MUST Learn Somewhere, but I don't remember where. Thought it was a pretty funny find. FOUND IT![/quote]

1. Call.-everyday
    Requires time we don't have.

Brothers stick togher reguardless.

I have one of two ideas, neither I can explain here...

Be ready to drink, risk life and limb, and do a lot of dumb stuff.

Again refer to my point.

Same as above.

Frederick's will save us money. We'll just get the box and not tell you.

It's nice thing we do, we get your order and then relay the order to the waitor/waitress.

9. Being attentive is good. Stalking is bad.-please don't follow me cause my leg might flick back into your privates!
    That includes you to. We can give your INNER genitels a little punt.

Only abusing/****ty men say those. Real men who love thier women do not do that.

Same as above.

We usually do unless we're full or it tastes horrible and we just cann't stomache it.

As did you.

17. Hat does not equal shower, after-shave does not equal soap, and warm does not equal clean.-eew..smelly
    Includes you with perfume.

Same as above. It would hurt if you preempted us once in a while.

It was nobody since it was the wrong number.

Mom = Nobody.

You're toe nails will eventually go yellow too.

Hence why we do it.

As are you.

But we never mean it.

You think we really care how your day was?

Again I refer to the case of getting caught and excitement. You can always say no and walk away.

Unfortunately it is.

That's not always a really bad thing.

We usually do if we got sense. Enough said.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    If you risk blowing a fuse just from bad jokes, your head will explode before you turn 30.
    If you live to be an old man, you won't even be able to shake your cane at the kids on your lawn. You'll be too busy yelling at your kitchen counter for being blue all the time.
    Wow.. cool.

I would want to take this pieces by pieces but it could take a long time and space. I disagree to some of the listed rules, since not all women like the same stuffs. Anyway, i have taken this as a hilarious joke. Ehehe..

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb Right?

I must not be normal because I did not knew about this rules....my oh my...It sounds like I am in another plane. Some rules make sense...others just give me the chills....Uh....who this rules applies to anyways?
    Because I am a girl...and I have never like holidays...and I like my hair short...weird...

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

Oh, this'll be fun. My statements are bolded.

I'm not so incompetent as to have to lift the toilet seat; I'm an excellent marksman.

2. Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present . . . . again!-Uh..Yea they are..Women love gifts and any holiday that comes up is a great day for presents.
    No, my girlfriend usually only asks to go to dinner and a movie. She hates presents.

Okay, here I am, driving, thinking about only her...UH-OH! TRUCK! I'm dead.

The only sport I will watch for hours on end is Tennis, and she said she wants to play it with me.

Uh...hair is just hair. As long as it stays only on your head, I don't care about it.

Not when you've never given a hint about anything of the sort...*Snorts*

My current girlfriend and I started going out on April 11, 2007, 8:57 am, our first kiss was the next day at 4:25 pm; my ex and I had started going out July 1, 2004...and I don't remember when we broke up because at that point I was sick of her. So most guys who don't remember dates are idiots.

You wear a tuxedo and try to find perfectly matching dress shoes. Harder than you'd think.

If a girl was going to dump me over something like that--which would probably be a joke from me anyway--then I'd be better off without her.

Uh...I don't agree with this one.

No, but a headache that lasts for that long is a sign of cancer or a tumor. If someone would be negligent to that, then they deserve to not see a doctor.

Okay. I'd then proceed to tell a girl that wasn't old and not a pedophile to meet strictly for sex, after dumping that girl for being a *****.

My mom works in Victoria's Secret; I'm SO sick of seeing it.

If you think you're fat, you probably make up for the 99.99% of thin girls who share the same thought (I hate it when girls say that!)

Don't over-assess things just to start a fight.

Eh, I don't like to ogle.

If I do something wrong simply because it's not in your best interest, I'm not doing it over.

Eh...I don't watch TV with my honey.

No, but road signs are very easy to read.

Crap happens.

I see in seventeen colors. One of them happens to be pumpkin.

Disgusting. Even if my girlfriend weren't there, I'd either do it extremely secretively or wait until I found a bathroom.

No, if you have something on your mind, say it. I'm sick of asking "what's wrong" to either "Nothing" or "Just thinking."

HAHA! I just mentioned that.

And then get *****ed at for four days. No.

I have a foot fetish, so that works out for me too. Also, I only talk about mind-bendingly sophisticated things. Or 4chan stuff.

That's bullcrap--I love animu and Japanese films, such as Juon, Ringu, Battle Royale, Death Note, and the Spanish "Pan's Labyrinth." It sickens me that other guys are that naive.

I detest beer.

Something else I found, I thought it'd be worth a laugh. I had Women's Rules That Men MUST Learn Somewhere, but I don't remember where. Thought it was a pretty funny find. FOUND IT!

1. Call.-everyday
    Not when her brother or mom is constantly online and I get ignored 39 out of 40 calls.

Lying is for cowards.

Why would I do that?

PORN AND NASTY JOKES! I'm sure girls love to know that 'dirt.'

Okay then, I'll be a dishonest ******* and lie to you. Hope it helps your self-esteem, 'cause it's dooming the relationship.

Agreed.

Once again, I'm sick of VS and I don't know what Frederick's of Hollywood is.

Agreed.

Agreed.

My girlfriend hates all of those sweet names. I still usually either call her 'sweetheart' or just her name. The others I would never dream of even uttering.

I hate shouting. And if I get slapped hard, I leave.

Too bad.

13. None of your ex-girlfriends was ever nicer, prettier, or better in bed.
    Absolutely true; my ex was a fat hairy girl with cheese in places they absolutely didn't need to be.

It is and I do.

I enjoy cooking.

I don't do dishes.

WTF? Why do women think we guys are so disgusting?

Neither does watching sappy romance movies.

I'm clinically paranoid. I will always ask who it was.

Men who cheat are worse than garbage.

Never happened to me before.

Which is why I try to make myself not sweaty often.

Indeed.

Then I just won't talk.

Yep.

I don't care. I bought my Jeep because I love it.

Remember, I only like Tennis.

Who does that anymore?

People say shack?

It's not for my girlfriend. I can't even tell she's on it unless I specifically ask.

31. Don't assume PMS doesn't exist.
    I know it does. She's described it for me in painful detail. -_-

Same goes for me.

Don't plan on it.

Yeah, feminists need to be shot on site. I know everyone has equal rights, you don't have to shove them in my face.

And then carry her to the car. I'm a sweet guy. ^_^

36. If you want to break up with her, break up with her. Don't act like a complete jerk until she does it for you.
    That situation was reversed for me once. And it'll never happen again.

37. Don't tell her you love her if you don't.
    'K, got it.

Yeah, I do.

39. Always, always suck up to her brother.
    Hell no, I'm as rude to him as he is to me. Which is the reason why we're cool.

Think sandpaper thongs.

Okay, dinner and a movie. YAY.

42. Don't try to change the way she dresses.
    Fine by me.

43. Her haircut is never bad.
    Nope.

My friends are timid and jealous. Plus I don't ever go to anyone else's house anymore.
    Aaaaaaand I'm spent.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Stop quoting the entire post. You evil people!
    A MaruDashi Creation

Closed Thread

Thread Information