AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Eerie Era's Sketches! ^_^

Junior Member Eerie era is on a distinguished road Eerie era's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Eerie Era's Sketches! ^_^

Hey....Just wanted to show some of my drawings....most of them I've done about a couple of months ago....

This is originally supposed to be Saya Minatsuki from Black Cat but since i like the name Eve i decided to name her that. lol

This is Ryu Amakusa from Detective School Q.....to me his head looks smaller compared to the body....

This is my own style of Kari Kamiya from Digimon....I drew this on a lined paper in school in boring history class then i cut it out from the lined paper.....and in the process cutting her hands....

Fell free to criticize and comment! ^_^

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

I love them all
    The 2nd pic, his nose seemed weird
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

i liked the first one the best

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

i was wondering why eve was next to her face! eve is a nice name. i like the fact that you shade it give it some form and makes in interesting to look at.
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

1st is de best keep it up your getting bettr and bettr :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nice pics ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx for the comments guys ^_^

Heres a new one :

Plz comment

Member Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:19 PM
    Threads

I LOVE THE NEW ONE!!!! AND the very first
    read ---------------------------->

those of you that dont know what this is, its Calvin and Hobbes

Oh and im a boy

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

^_^ cute drawing especially the new one! keep up the great job.
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh hey there haruhi !!!!!!!!!
    XD just kiddin my comments are ..
    the head till the skirt is perfect good proportion ^^
    but to where the legs are i think the legs are a bit too skinny down O.o .....
    dont you think so too ??
    for it its really cute ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan View Post
    but to where the legs are i think the legs are a bit too skinny down O.o .....
    Very Good point ^_^

Thanx for the comments guys

another one :

I dunno why but Train looks like a girl to me in this 0_o

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG train >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love him his soo cute >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    perfect great sketch you made of him ^^!!!!!!!1 i love it ^^!!!!!!!1
    great art work KEEP IT UP ^^ !!!!!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

The train one is cool. And also the Saya one. But, body proportions are kinda off and some of the forced shading? I dunno how to explain but its actually really good. ^^

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

the 1st pic and the trainheartnet is good
    i think you should improve some of your drawings
    everybody lies!!

Senior Member bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen has a reputation beyond repute bafflequeen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 09:03 PM
    Tell me 10 good reasons and I will tell you.
    Threads

nice artwork.....love them all
    try to work more on shadings
    overall is great ^^
    ~thanks to thornwillow~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx for the comments

Guess you guys figured out my weakness in drawing (shading) but i am trying to improve that....

Anyway here's a new one:

This is Tazusa Sakurano from Rink Of Glory

Hope you like it ^^

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Aaaw!! You are a REALLY good artist Eerie Era!! Your shading in the characters hair is REALLY great!! The porportion of the characters and everything is very good. Kari was really cute^_^
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Senior Member Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2007 11:04 AM
    Threads

Your new one is amazing! The shading on it is really good so are the proportions.

Sig made by Ike44

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sonica View Post
    Your new one is amazing! The shading on it is really good so are the proportions.
    Thanx i have been trying to improve on the shading lately

anyways another one :

Is it me or does Alphonse look like Riza Hawkeye with less hair......0_o

Senior Member Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica is a splendid one to behold Sonica's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2007 11:04 AM
    Threads

That one is good too! I like your drawings.

Sig made by Ike44

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx ^^

another one :

A random anime girl

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Your good.Really impressive. ^_^
    I like your work.Pls keep it up.
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanx for the comment and sorry for the late reply.....PC got busted

Anyway another one:

Sakura Kinomoto....i guess you guys recognized that...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lots of new pics !!!!!!!!!!!
    yay very good ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    some of them have a bit of a problem with the face porprotion .. but either than that its great ^^!!!!!!!!!!!
    good work keep it up ^^!!!!!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

I love your pictures, my favorites are Eve, Train and Sakura. They all look so cute ^_^ Still, there's always room for improvement. I'd love to see more pictures of yours. Also, I was just wondering if you copy any of your pictures or make them all up/draw them from memory? Thanks.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Closed Thread

Thread Information