AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love... With a charactor????

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I have... Usually in every anime/manga has some guy who is interesting... lol But usually it's just a little crush... But more than that with these guys: Hatake Kakashi (Naruto), Sohma Shigure (Fruits Basket), L (Death Note) and Roy Mustang (FMA).... I just love those guys... XD

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

I have thought of two others i like.. Kurogane or Kuro-daddy as Antares put it. and Syoroan.... They are both from Tsubasa R. C.... But i like the manga version better..
    Last edited by ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood; 07-05-2007 at 10:41 AM.
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

Hmmm my major one would have to be Chi from Chobits... I actually like both the manga and anime versions of her (though I think I like the manga version a bit better because silver hair is totally hot). As far as why I like her I'm fairly sure its just because she looks beautiful, because she isn't really portrayed as having much personalty to the point of where she is basically willingly Hideki's slave... she basically exists only to make him happy and I find that kind of depressing I wish she had more of an identity. Which kind of leads to whether I still like her and the answer to that is I still do think she is extremely pretty but I don't think I could ever stand a real person which had the same personality as her.

As far as a couple others I like Hitomi from Escaflowne because she is beautiful in a very natural way and I think its cool that she's into running and fortune telling. Also I like her personality, very opinionated.

And also Nodoka from Negima! (the manga not the anime), I like that she is quite and shy (kinda reminds me of myself) and she loves reading. Plus her hair is totally awesome... both the style and the fact that its purple.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Falling in love with a fictional character is just... sad >>

Dom Vodka The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom is infamous around these parts The Dom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 13233432

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Wind View Post
    Loving fictional chars=failing at life.
    how true
    Me and my freinds drank all the pepsi now we jut sell'in the coke.....
    Yo, chek out my page.

http://s3.gladiatus.us/game/*************40403

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

Orly?

I really cannot say I've fallen in love with any character or even any real person

But If I ever met anyone who resembles Iori Yagami or Voldo, I wouldn't mind some of that xD

Saiyuki's Sanzo, Terry Bogard, and Vice are cool too >>;

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

L- death note
    hitsugaya-bleach
    syoran-tsubasa
    cloud- ff
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

Highly Possessed King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster has a reputation beyond repute King Of Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2007 01:11 PM
    Threads

nah (:

I like real people.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111 View Post
    Have I ever! With damn near every anime girl under the age of 12!!!
    Quoted for great justice!

No, I havn't fallen in love with a 2D drawing or a 3D Model Render.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra View Post
    I was madly in love with Starscream.
    You have to love a F-15. The sleekness. The beauty.
    The fact he got to use his boss as a weapon.
    He was so totally cool and scheming.
    I loved him

And after seeing the new film, I'm in love with him all over again.

<3 <3 <3

[/sarcasm]

What Myrra? you never fell inlove with a Jet Fighter? XD
    Last edited by The Governator; 07-06-2007 at 01:20 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

why do so many men have to be pervs????
    Because you touch yourself at night. Now who's the perv?

No, but seriously. There have been characters I admire and want to emulate in my every day life (actually, no there's only one. GTO is his name. Teaching is his game) but never love. Because it's pretty pitiful if you fall in love with some ink and paper, just FYI. So I'm not saying there's something wrong with you if you do...oh wait, yes I am.

GET HELP!

PS. Except faceless. He's justified.
    Last edited by Masali; 07-06-2007 at 01:46 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Yes, I USED to be over obsessed with Koga from Inuyasha.
    It was Quite sad actually.
    NOW I like Fayt from Star Ocean.
    Lol.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Dear Every Female Member complaing about men being perverts...

Shut up.

~Deadpool
    P.S. If you continue to complain, never eye up another man or woman you find sexually attractive again.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 07-06-2007 at 02:35 PM.

Member Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku is a glorious beacon of light Momokotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

yes,okay.Sakura from Naruto.
    Haruka and Hikari from Pokemon.(dawn and may)
    And the cutest , Mikuru from Melacholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!
    Mikuru!!!!

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood View Post
    why do so many men have to be pervs????
    What gives you the right to be so criticizing and say that about 'men'? Let alone the majority. Most of the 'men' I know aren't perverted at all. Don't say such stupid things.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

Junior Member Chrysoberyl is a glorious beacon of light Chrysoberyl is a glorious beacon of light Chrysoberyl is a glorious beacon of light Chrysoberyl is a glorious beacon of light Chrysoberyl is a glorious beacon of light Chrysoberyl is a glorious beacon of light Chrysoberyl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 02:32 AM
    Threads

Almost everytime if I see a bishie,I'll love them XD;

but Still, I love the rel people te-he ~

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

I dun mind falling for bishies... coz now I kinda like Ichimaru Gin from Bleach, its nor fair to say one person fail in life if he/she does not like real people, its just because the people in real life is not as complete as the ones in anime or manga.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Well, I can develop a kind of "crush" on an anime/cartoon character, if I like their backround or maybe just the way they were drawn. (xD) It's not "love," it just means I'm a fan of theirs.

So yeah, I suppose I like:

Raven Teen Titans (Even though it's not anime)
    Edward (FMA)
    Envy (FMA)
    Kisshu (Tokyo Mew Mew)
    Hao (Shaman King)
    Yoh (Shaman King)
    Ren (Shaman King)
    Kyo (Fruits Basket)
    Yuki (Fruits Basket, and only if I'm reading about him from the manga. I don't know why.)
    Nekozawa (Ouran High School Host Club)
    Chrno (Chrno Crusade)
    Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

...And I think that's it.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't say I have fallen in love with a character in a romantic sense, but I have anime role models.

But that's off topic.

Otherwise I watch anime because of a few things;

1.The essence of fantasy in reality it brings, like a book or something.
    2. The stories vary well enough, and seem to click with me.
    3. The artwork is beautiful, and is worthy to be labeled separate from 'cartoons' as itself 'anime'. (That's what I think.)
    4. The emotions it brings out of me, how the characters and the plot seem to really jump start my mind or my feelings.
    5. The inspiration it seems to unleash upon me.

But nowhere in this assortment of things is room for actual 'Love' of a character.

And btw, I quite enjoyed Kid in Chrono Cross, the Hydra Poison part was that frustrating decision part that everyone always loves..
    Though I had renamed her in the game. ;;>.>

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

shikamaru from naruto
    eiri yuki from gravitation (WHY MUST YOU BE GAY?!?!?!)

yuffie from final fantasy
    leon from final fantasy
    setheroth (sp?) from final fantasy
    sora from Kingdom hearts
    kilic (sp?) from soul calibur

and the big one.

riku from Kingdom hearts

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Senior Member bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan has a reputation beyond repute bya~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 05:16 PM
    Threads

i like anime people and real people....
    and just because i like anime guys doesn't mean i'm a failure or else i wouldn't make it tothe 10th grade!!! >_<
    here's the anime guys i'm a big fan of:
    jushiro,gin,toshiro,ichigo!!!! _bleach
    itachi,gaara,shika,kiba.... naruto
    fai_tsubasa
    saki saka, haseo... .hack//roots
    haji:blood+
    i think that's it for now...

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Haha.. wow. Actually i have never been in love with it. But crushes and liking would be the best to say it for me.
    Some of my list:
    -Cloud Strife.. He's so cool. Really, got to admit a man of few words and ool/wild type are really cute!
    -Killua Zaoldyeck.. I like this anime character ever since i dunno why.
    -Uruhara Keisuke and Shikamaru Nara.. I like them, not by their looks but they are awesome strategist and having such backgrounds.. cool.
    -Ryoma Echizen.. Haha.. KID!

I got more but oh well.. ^^
    And even im a girl i find some female anime character with beauty. Like Belldandy. n__n
    Last edited by zyronet; 07-09-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Agh, never love, but I've crushed and had the decency to NOT claim them as my own. I hate it when people do that...hate it with a passion. It's so dumb and rude...

Anyway...

L from Death Note
    Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket
    Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood (Tres too. He's cute in the anime. x3)
    Hitsugaya from Bleach
    Kiba from Wolf's Rain
    Waka from Okami

and so much more...
    Last edited by *.:Endless Sky:.*; 07-09-2007 at 10:08 AM.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~ View Post
    Well, I can develop a kind of "crush" on an anime/cartoon character, if I like their backround or maybe just the way they were drawn. (xD) It's not "love," it just means I'm a fan of theirs.

So yeah, I suppose I like:

Raven Teen Titans (Even though it's not anime)
    Edward (FMA)
    Envy (FMA)
    Kisshu (Tokyo Mew Mew)
    Hao (Shaman King)
    Yoh (Shaman King)
    Ren (Shaman King)
    Kyo (Fruits Basket)
    Yuki (Fruits Basket, and only if I'm reading about him from the manga. I don't know why.)
    Nekozawa (Ouran High School Host Club)
    Chrno (Chrno Crusade)
    Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

...And I think that's it.
    wow... yoh, ren, hao... i like those guys alot! fav anime... and somehow i always liked ryo

guys not pervs, they just... guys :3

i'm not lesbian, pervert or something, but... i love my cgaracter from Lineage II
    here she is
    yes, SHE
    live with the hotiness
    (i love her 'couse I created her... she's mine! all mine!)
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death View Post

guys not pervs, they just... guys :3

i'm not lesbian, pervert or something, but... i love my cgaracter from Lineage II
    here she is
    yes, SHE
    live with the hotiness
    (i love her 'couse I created her... she's mine! all mine!)
    Firstly, thank you for saying guys aren't pervs. Secondly, you're right, your character is hot. I'd do things to her best not mentioned in this "family-friendly" forum.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Oh my kiss of death, you certainly gave your character um, big swords XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information