AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you dislike the most?

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink What do you dislike the most?

I don't like people.
    There mean and selfish. Well, most of them anyway.

AND theres probably another thread just like this one, and its going to get closed. Just because....?
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

Not much.. Really the only thing that comes to mind right now is spiders and people that are rude.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

What kind of discussion is this? I want some arguments and closing threads, with names being called out to fight and warnings being thrown about!

Anyway, do I constitute as a "people" since you don't know me and Maledictis Voca. I don't know you so obviously your a "people or person".

Its flawed. Most of the people you know now in real life were "people" correct? Till you met them but your conjuring a large group of people you don't know and labeling a bias on them as a whole. Hell not even an individual because you don't know that person, therefore since your a person to me I don't like you Kazerra then.

Have you taken the time to introduce yourself and converse with an individual you have never met before or even a group perhaps you would an entirely different opinion.

I edited both my posts, you're correct on the post below, though my point above still stands, you should think about it more.
    Last edited by Niome!; 08-06-2007 at 08:18 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Niome! View Post
    Wow, what kind of discussion is this? I want some arguments and closing threads, with names being called out to fight and warnings being thrown about.

Anyway, do I constitute as a "people" since you don't know me and Maledictis Voca. I don't know you so obviously your a "people or person".

Its flawed. Most of the people you know now in real life were "people" correct? Till you met them but your conjuring a large group of people you don't know and labeling a bias on them as a whole. Hell not even an individual because you don't know that person, therefore since your a person to me I don't like you Kazerra...

Have you taken the time to introduce yourself and converse with an individual you have never met before or even a group perhaps you would an entirely different opinion, yet your stuck with your egotistical view on the average person well in fact your the selfish and mean one because of your close-minded belief and obvious want to grasp their attention.

I must say I could of did better things than respond to this garbage, yet I just needed to voice my concern.
    If you must know, Yes i do hate myself. And i don't think that answered my question in any way.

The way i want to do my threads in non of your business.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerra
    If you must know, Yes i do hate myself. And i don't think that answered my question in any way.

The way i want to do my threads is none of your business.
    I apologize you're correct, though the question was the title and I easily skipped it.

Mmm...

What I dislike most is talking about politics, music and equality to most people (Haha how ironic for me to say that after what I spoken about! If a bit different how I state in context-wise.)

It just gets on my nerve their opinion and I am open-minded yet many I find aren't as willing.
    Last edited by Niome!; 08-06-2007 at 08:18 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

I hate...people. AND....babies

Senior Member kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten has a reputation beyond repute kaasuten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2009 12:00 AM
    Threads

People who think they know everything and are mean to people just because they feel like they have the right to....

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    I hate...people. AND....babies

Hmmm, so does my brother....

Be not afraid by who I am , but afraid of who You might be

I'm the world's strongest coffee candy!!

This magical bridge of hope and wonder

I've been playing to much guitar,
    I've been listening to jazz.

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

I despise liars, cheaters and backstabbers. Also, I don't like people who chew food with their mouths open. It's disgusting and rude. =(

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I dislike it when people burp loudly and fart in public. I hate people who are rude and lie all the time.

I loathe spiders, mosquitoes, and wasps.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I hate society, but really, what can we do about it?

Don't forget about the good people in the world too, though. =D

Anywayz, I hate mosquitoes, as many people on this forum might know already. I really, REALLY hate them. Got 26 mosquito bites all over my body in just ten minutes in a temple one time. I ran the heck outta there after that. >.>
    Last edited by sa5m; 08-06-2007 at 10:26 PM. Reason: changed "around" to "in" yeah

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerra View Post
    I don't like people.
    There mean and selfish. Well, most of them anyway.

AND theres probably another thread just like this one, and its going to get closed. Just because....?
    I dislike people who don't know how to assemble a REAL pokemon team.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate those know-it-all people who always think they have to be right all of the time about everything

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

Are we all misanthropists here?? xD

I dislike being snubbed o.o

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress_of_Legacies View Post
    Are we all misanthropists here?? xD

Lol, not really.
    But you see, the creator of this thread started off with her dislike towards people. I guess that sort of inspired us. xD

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate emos, and people who don't try. I also dislike oversimplifications.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Here's what I dislike.

- Myself.
    - Radical conservative Christians, especially the ones that bash on gays. (and no, I don't mean every conservative Christian, I mean the radical ones!)
    - Religion (that is IMO, no need to bash me for it, I just think it's all ridiculous.)
    - Bugs.
    - Heat.
    - Flutes. XD
    - Liars.
    - Stereotypes, and people that fit into them.
    - People who lie about their opinions to be popular or rebel, whatever it's wrong. They should just be themselves.
    - And lastly, but not least, the perfect people. Of course. The people that are always better then me at everything they do. However, I don't (always) despise them as people, in fact it really makes me dislike myself more.
    Last edited by Aulos; 08-06-2007 at 09:31 PM.

~Made by me~

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sobriquet View Post
    Lol, not really.
    But you see, the creator of this thread started off with her dislike towards people. I guess that sort of inspired us. xD
    I'm a little bit like that myself xD
    Especially at work ;A;

Member names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red has much to be proud of names red's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 12:30 AM
    Threads

I dislike people who rub money in other peoples face's. I can't stand that and the fact that they can get away of just about everything. But dont get me wrong but there are rich people out there that dont do such things but still it drives me crazy...

Death: a one way ticket to heaven or hell!

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I dislike Brussels sprouts. yep 21 and still don't like them.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

i don't know, there is a limit to how many letters i can type isn't there?
    i can't fully explain it because i don't understand it myself, but hate is something i don't do much of, i can't commit to it towards some things cause i have empathy, and i can't hate what i understand.
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonist View Post
    Here's what I dislike.

- Myself.
    - Radical conservative Christians, especially the ones that bash on gays. (and no, I don't mean every conservative Christian, I mean the radical ones!)
    - Religion (that is IMO, no need to bash me for it, I just think it's all ridiculous.)
    - Bugs.
    - Heat.
    - Flutes. XD
    - Liars.
    - Stereotypes, and people that fit into them.
    - People who lie about their opinions to be popular or rebel, whatever it's wrong. They should just be themselves.
    - And lastly, but not least, the perfect people. Of course. The people that are always better then me at everything they do. However, I don't (always) despise them as people, in fact it really makes me dislike myself more.

You dislike yourself? I dislike you too! Get over yourself and grow up, you are ridiculous. Stop trying to offend people, no wonder you fail at life.
    Last edited by genericusername2; 08-06-2007 at 10:29 PM.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgurd Ekoms View Post
    You dislike yourself? I dislike you too! Get over yourself and grow up, you are ridiculous. No wonder you fail at life.
    Why don't you grow up and quit picking on people?
    I didn't see him do anything to you.
    And if people want to dislike themself, then they can if they want.
    That's their problem. It's nothing to ridicule. GET OVER IT.

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

I loathe Bigots, racist, politics, people who think there superior to anyone else and above all else Nazis.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by Sgurd Ekoms View Post
    You dislike yourself? I dislike you too! Get over yourself and grow up, you are ridiculous. Stop trying to offend people, no wonder you fail at life.
    Offend people...?

Wow. I was just stating what I dislike, and OMG... what I dislike is myself... do you want me to lie?

I also love how I wasn't actually the only one who said I hate myself in this topic.
    Last edited by Aulos; 08-06-2007 at 10:55 PM.

~Made by me~

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Well. There's one thing I hate. Retards And that means people who're just plain stupid for no good reason. Think they're all that.
    And no I'm not talking about people who have trouble such as people who have mental disabilities. I can understand that. But people who just sooo annoying.. I could strangle them. >/

Closed Thread

Thread Information