AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Did you ever...

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Oh yes, the good little girl a.k.a. the still virgin. Letting her live in fear is a great choice, but if you want to give it a go and kill her too, try to make her have sex with her over encouraging boyfriend or the pimp, because she may have a crush on him. Now she's too impure to live =D good luck!
    Though, don't try anything funny with the bookworm. She's generally got that MacGyver quality from reading a lot of books. While not physically imposing, she's the type of person who might pull up a flare gun just as you're about to stab her, and burn a hole in your chest.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

That's true, avoid the bookworm.

Another thing: It's really fun to chase girls into the forest while they're wearing a sexy nightgown or underwear. And you don't have to worry if you can't run fast enough to catch them or you're limping, they will always be nice and will trip and fall to make your job easier.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    Inhumane and Beautiful

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

Oooh yes! And chasing the dumb blond who complains about EVERYTHING is really fun. Ya know? The one who for some reason is dressed in nice cloths and heels in a dusty forest, screeming about bugs and how her shoes will get ruined. LOL Especially while holding my freakishly huge scythe. Watch em screem! >3

Heheheh xD

Always kill those first. Most annoying and the stupidest ones in the group.

No threat. If they have a weapon, they'll either not know how to use it or just drop it and run.
    Last edited by Maledictis Voca; 06-27-2007 at 01:20 PM.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Bandit View Post
    It isn't.

Actually it is better than most of the new threads.

Thats b/s!!! you close all kinds of threads for no apprant reason..then when they send you a pm you never anwser back. you close threads for the fun of it, and this thread is spam. Seriously you shouldnt even have admin power.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

If you ever tell anybody, I swear I'll come after you too... and everyone else on AF.

And Spam just so happens to be my all-time favorite sandwich ingredient.

EDIT: Actually Ms Ari, Bean is one of the few admins who gets the job done most of the time.
    Last edited by GaiSensei; 06-27-2007 at 07:23 PM.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

The best Steven Seagal movie was the one where they are on that plane and it also stars Kurt Russel, it's so good cause Seagal dies, so early too.

Must be the only movie where he has.

Thats b/s!!! you close all kinds of threads for no apprant reason..then when they send you a pm you never anwser back. you close threads for the fun of it, and this thread is spam. Seriously you shouldnt even have admin power.
    Ha ha! Mate you have no clue...
    ████████████

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I'm suprised this is still open. o_O

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

well u see i tried this once before but then sasquatch came out and started chasing me cause i had some jerky that peeps were using to mess with him.. but i am going campin next week so i should give it another go.. but this time i will bring some pringles... hopefully Blasphemus Fiend wont chase me....
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

Terrible habbit, really oughta stop but it's just so damn addictive.
    "Done because we are too meny."

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_86 View Post

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by exquiro View Post
    Terrible habbit, really oughta stop but it's just so damn addictive.

Next time you feel like doing it, have a stick of gum =)

The patch works too.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

closed due to complaints, whines and spam.

Closed Thread

Thread Information