AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who else prefers manga over anime?

Junior Member hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm not really sure. I think i like manga better because it just goes slower so i can understand it better and i dont have to keep track of when its on or wat episode it is. plus i can get every single one and keep on reading it over and over. but on the other hang anime goes faster so its more exciting. and they have it in japenese. and it has color. idk i guess i like its 60% manga and 40% animeXD http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/...m_manga/19.jpg

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i can't always afford to buy a manga just bcuz someone tells me how great it is. so anime is basically the best i can do, tho i do have some mangas, and they r a little bit better than the animes.

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

Honestly, I cannot really choose between anime and manga just because of the fact that ones animated and the other is in paper form. I really choose based on the content of whats in either one of them, rather than just how it is presented.
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

I like Manga more then Anime, simmply cause then you don't have the VA issue with it and most times you can buy it without edits in the pages. And I got addicted to anime through Manga so yea I'll always like manga more then anime

Junior Member mttsweeten is infamous around these parts mttsweeten is infamous around these parts mttsweeten is infamous around these parts mttsweeten is infamous around these parts mttsweeten is infamous around these parts mttsweeten is infamous around these parts mttsweeten's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:54 PM
    Threads

anime all the way

Member animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

manga probully is what dictates if the anime is good or not.
    so... on certain animes i like mangas, sometimes on longer mangas i like animes.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

I like a little of both but i like manga alot more id have to say.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Closed Thread

Thread Information