AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hajime No Ippo

Senior Member Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 05:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hajime No Ippo

This is my favorite anime/manga of all. I love sports and I always cheer for the underdog and this has one of the best underdog stories there is. Is has a great balance of action and comedy as well as some solid technical boxing. I mean its enhanced but the basics are the same.

Just wondering if there are any other fans out there and if theres anyone else that follows the manga?
    My Stuff
    PM me if you have a request
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

im not a big fan of mangas, so i havnt read it, but i love the anime, its one of the best series iv ever seen, the great thing bout this show is that you have so much more than just the fightin goin on in the series, and it has a nice mix of caracters that go well togheter, recomended for all anime fans not just the sportanime fans out there

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

i dont really like the manga
    but i like the anime

hajime no ippo is COOL anime for me!
    i like the way ippo fight!
    everybody lies!!

Senior Member Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I like how he's the type of fighter that always has to move forward and step closer. It's kinda like it's a theme of how what the show is about.
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

The manga is probably the best I've ever seen. The Wii game just came out in Japan, but I don't have my Wii modded yet.

Anyway, my favorite characters is Miyata. I think his fighting style and jolt counter are awesome. I can't wait until he avenges his father's loss against the son of the man that beat him.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah he's probably the best technical fighter besides martines in the entire manga. I like ippo because of his spirit and attitude always considering himself the challenger and always thinking that he can continue to improve.

yeah I'm really interested in how randy boy jr fights. in or out? offensive or defensive?

you follow the manga lately. do u figuire out his trick yet?
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Randy Boy, Jr. is sort of a counter fighter himself but in a weird way. He fights both left handed and right handed, just like his father.

Basically how Randy's father beat Miyata-san was that he was fighting southpaw for the entire fight. And then when Miyata-san threw his right, Randy, Sr. dodged the punch and switched to fighting right handed and hit him with his own right.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If only the miyata's had more power... That means Miyata's Jolt will be really dangerous to use because of how much weight he puts on it. If he were to get countered the force would be turned right back on him.
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now I need to find a Wii mod to play the Wii game.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah I gotta practice my dempsey roll. And I wonder when or if they'll release it in the us.
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Member Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga is a name known to all Zoga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:50 PM
    Threads

This anime is GREAT. Im waiting for this weekend to look Hajime no Ippo. My favourite character is Miyata because of his boxing style.

Member MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey has a spectacular aura about MJhey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:15 AM
    Threads

i love this anime^^ specially it's characters^^
    and of course it's songs too^^

Thanks for the signature Nespa^^

My signa^^ kinda simple though^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats great more hajime no ippo fans. So what was your favorite fight?
    My Stuff
    My Favorite:

My Latest:

Closed Thread

Thread Information