AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a pet?

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

I have two dogs. =)

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

a german shepard/lab mix dog,3 years old,I still call him Puppy because I got him as a puppy

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Would my five year old little brother count? I mean.. I feed him, take care of him and even.. Wipe his butt.... ._.

If not, then I've always wanted a doggy!! And no I don't have a pet. o_<

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Member Neko~Dreamer will become famous soon enough Neko~Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I have three cats *_* [I wuv' cats, I'm obsessed ^__^] and two dogs~

Last year I had 7 cats, but two of them passed away, one I gave as a present and 2 were stollen. Oh geez... >_> I also had a rabbit, but he passed away. I'm planning to get me a parrot, I had one of those two XD

Just click!

Special thanx to Nespa for the sig <3

Senior Member tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow has much to be proud of tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 03:32 PM
    Threads

yes I have a chi-wawa and a cat. And they are here with me. they play with each other too much. And they play one game that I call Cat and mice. The dog is the mice and the cat is the cat. The cat starts to chase the dog. But the dog runs really fast and somethings the cat would hind some where and wait until the dog runs back. then bang the cat jump on him. but the dog gets on his feet and runs. it's funny the way they play. but it's also annoying when they start to play at 4 in the morning.
    Sadness befalls in the heart
    Madness fills in the eyes
    Happiness dies in tears
    Love is nothing more then a mere thought

Junior Member Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 08:57 PM
    Threads

I have one female mixed dog named Aunna.
    My two older dogs, Allie and Choco, had her.
    We had to give away Choco... for reasions.
    And Allie died just recently.

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

I have a cat and a dog!.

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I have giant, black cleaning fish and like 5-6 big goldfishies.

I have no idea how they got that big. They're the ones you get at like Wal*Mart that cost like ten cents a piece. My mom tossed them in our pond and I guess they fed off algae and they're big now.

I used to ave two doggies, but we gave them to my step-dad because my mom hates the poo. One was a guy named Taffy and the other was a girl named Taco. They were brother and sister.

Senior Member bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai has a reputation beyond repute bankai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 04:33 AM
    Threads

i have my alter ego as a pet...i tell it: do some washing, cook some food and try not to poison me, sweep the room, go shopping(that's the one that he enjoys most)...and it does them.
    stresless and motionless within my world of silence the embrace of darkness is my only shield...

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I have owned the following:

Garter Snakes [50+]
    Green Iguana [1]
    Rats [2]
    Albino Hedgehog [1]
    Guinea Pig [1]
    Veiled chameleons [5]
    Anole [1]
    Tegu Monitor Lizard [1]
    Bearded Dragon [1]
    Water Dragon [1]
    Hamsters [2]
    Parakeets [Budgies] [2]
    Cockatiels [10]
    Tropical Fish [100+]
    Gecko [1]
    Baraid's Rat Snake [1]
    Cornsnakes [2]
    Grass Snake [1]
    Puff Adders [2]
    Sand Boa [1]
    Stick Insects [Too many to count]
    Australian Tree Frog [1]
    Western Toads [3]
    Salamanders [5]
    Newts [5]
    Bull Frogs [50+]
    BC Tree Frogs [20+]
    Black Rat Snake [1]

*Pet Rocks [thousands scattered inside and around my house!]
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 08-01-2007 at 01:41 AM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanoru View Post
    I have owned the following:

Garter Snakes [50+]
    Green Iguana [1]
    Rats [2]
    Albino Hedgehog [1]
    Guinea Pig [1]
    Veiled chameleons [5]
    Anole [1]
    Tegu Monitor Lizard [1]
    Bearded Dragon [1]
    Water Dragon [1]
    Hamsters [2]
    Parakeets [Budgies] [2]
    Cockatiels [10]
    Tropical Fish [100+]
    Gecko [1]
    Baraid's Rat Snake [1]
    Cornsnakes [2]
    Grass Snake [1]
    Puff Adders [2]
    Sand Boa [1]
    Stick Insects [Too many to count]
    Australian Tree Frog [1]
    Western Toads [3]
    Salamanders [5]
    Newts [5]
    Bull Frogs [50+]
    BC Tree Frogs [20+]
    Black Rat Snake [1]

*Pet Rocks [thousands scattered inside and around my house!]
    Oh No!! all of those? well insects are not a pet but its one of your pets?.
    I have 5 dogs

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Pets . . . . Well currently I have four cats (all female); two black, one patch black and gray and one gray tabby; there all relaited to each other with one old black cat as the top mother. fuuny because she is scared of all the other cats and is the only cat that had long fur - all the others are short.
    Other pets- one female husky - and she's a nutter - seriously I could spend a day telling you all the mad things! At the top of the list is that all the cats barring the old long furrerd are petrified of the dog and now only two will come into the house on a regular basis - one comes up the rose outside my mothers bedroom.

the remainder of the pets are as follows - god knows how many chickens, ducks, geese and pheasents all of different breeds (at least over 100 birds and thats being conservative). I won't list all the breed (I don't know them all) but some are:Tragopan, chinese geese, polish, silkies, reeves ( a male pheasent here will attack enything that enters its chage - my dad has to go in with a broom to change the food and water)

And finally mice who live in the kitchen! Ok these are not really pets but it is important to know that when the dog scares out the cats it lets in the mice (dop can't get under the kitchen units to get the mice). Oh and rats too - but they're in the chicken pens and get shot at - or burnt out - or hunted if the husky is around - she has yet to actually kill one but did get into a fight.

Well that s it for now - my only worry is that my mad parents will want to start husky racing - that requires more huskies and the garden already has enough dog holes!

Member Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:55 PM
    Threads

Pets? Hmm let's see. 1 Parrot, 13 cats , 5 dogs , 3 horses , 16 rabbits and A hamster.

Senior Member Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 12:00 PM
    Threads

i have a cat named butterscotch
    Friendship is like little jems scattered all over the earth.
    And when you find them they are very precious to you.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I have two dogs Roscoe and Chloe
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Member Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2007 09:38 PM
    Threads

UWAH~!♥ I have two kitties. <3 Nya and Kya. ♥♥♥ srsly.
    Signature made by yours truly.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

If I had any form of pet, I'd be so mean to it and my nieghbors might as well call Animal Cruelty on me.

Senior Member Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77 has a brilliant future Sasukelover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 05:25 PM
    Threads

i have a bichon named Casper
    Sasukelover77

IT'S MY LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF DEATH.

FAMILY:
    older sisters: Mizuko Riko Imimoshi and Sakura Itachi
    cousin: lordrellik8
    sister: Nejilover77

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I have a bunny that my family named Torrie...very cute...but now since he/she (read on why) grew we are not sure if it's a boy or girl...
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

Wink pets? <sniff>

i used to have a dog....named Paloma (it pronounced- Puh-low-ma.... ok?) but she died!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss her, and now i wanna another pet- a kitty or a dog! -sigh- i can't have one, though. Paloma used to eat alot of cheese...i like cheese.

sig by me.......

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shia_san View Post
    i used to have a dog....named Paloma (it pronounced- Puh-low-ma.... ok?) but she died!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss her, and now i wanna another pet- a kitty or a dog! -sigh- i can't have one, though. Paloma used to eat alot of cheese...i like cheese.
    aww, srry to hear.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

The Legendary Steve Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S has a reputation beyond repute Legend_S's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2007 12:54 PM
    Threads

I have 3 cats, Silver (big huge grey cat), little Josie (our families newest addition) and then PJ. We also have 2 cockatiels, Sylvester and Angel.

[ava and sig set by shougo]

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

I have a pretty kitty who goes meow meow.

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i wish i had a pet i would love to have a lassie dog.

[set by blueangel06661]

Junior Member Drz_Dark_Angel will become famous soon enough Drz_Dark_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2007 09:42 PM
    Threads

I have many dogs(I dont get 2 see them much seens they all in D.R)
    and I HAD 2 cats

Closed Thread

Thread Information