AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is the wisest age to have a child?

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Thank you! Finally someone can look beyond their wallet and see that you should only have children when you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with!
    that's true. but i think u shouldn't be too yongue, but i think when ur like 30 u'll be too old. so i'd say about 25-27 (something like that)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I say after you've had your education and you have a job. A job that can support you and your Significant other plus however many children. If both parents get a job then, that's great. But that has other things effecting the whole child raising bit.

I say be prepared, and however long it takes is when it is most wise.

(On another note, there are those that actually 'Want to' raise children, and have a family[Of own blood]. Like me. So whatever responsibility it takes, you'd better be ready for it.)

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    I'm aware of what the ASVAB is, and to be honest my friend who didn't even complete high school (rather he opted for the GED) did very well on it.

But your theory that school isn't necessary is bull. You need either a high school diploma or GED to be admitted into the military, which is about the best route you can go, as far as salary is concerned, without proceeding into higher education. The majority of those who do not have some form of college education end up working in minimum wage or factory jobs, with very little upward mobility. If money is so important to you, so is education.

And how can you say that elementary school is "a whole lot of unneeded repetition of subjects"? Are you telling me that learning how to add/subtract and mulitply/divide is "a whole lot of unneeded repetition of subjects"? How about learning basic English mechanics and spelling? Or why NOT to eat paste? It is a widely accepted fact that elementary school is where you learn the most useful knowledge as far as school careers go.

And further, your arguement basically went around in circles and no where at all. I didn't know you were a politician! You were essentially dissing school, then went on to say that it does a significant portion of parenting. How does that even support your arguement?

I suggest you take some debate classes before you sell yourself to the military.

and its very annoying my good sir when you type like this
    why would you do this
    why would you separate sentences with lines instead of...periods
    you dont like punctuation
    well that much is obvious by your posts
    you also dont like capilizing
    take some more english classes while your at it and then well discuss how your supposedly wiser than those older than you
    you've never dealt with money problems have you?

have i not said that you shouldn't take your children out of school?
    does saying that its very inefficient make you understand better?
    elementary schools spends years with a whole lot of unnecessary reinforcement with subjects that are absorbed the easiest out of everything learned in school.
    also try to not make mistakes while criticizing me about the way i type and my punctuation i.e. "capilizing" as well as "dont"
    also on the topic of how unnecessary school can get is that we spend a year on basic math and then later on we spend a week on a formula and its applications
    if you don't see an issue there then please stop arguing now, for your input means nothing to me then
    also mechanics and spelling, i didn't learn how to spell from school, i learned from the books i read, as well as comprehension, and i hate grammar, its crap, iv never been able to learn it because its rules are the most pointless information ever! but in high school i spend very little time on higher math so as to only get a taste of it, but ill bet in college I'd spend a lot more time applying that math
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

I think at least late 20's to mid 30's. You should be wisened around this age. You'll have really settled with a career. I mean, if, I certainly mean if, I have a child, I's make sure I was ready for it. The future seemed good, a nice, nice town. Y'know, that stuff.

The Gemini? *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~* has a reputation beyond repute *~Lily_Gemini~*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 09:00 PM
    Threads

my mother got pregnat with me when she was 19 and had me when she was 20. i think you should be able to support a child finacially before you try to have one. i think that the age people are having children now are too young but i dont wanna be the oldest mother in the book of records either. you know? i think age 23-26 is the wisest.

set made by me. im now taking requests, pm me if you'd like a sig.

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

between 16-70

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Click here View Post
    between 16-70
    16 is waay too young to have a child. That would mean the person is still in high school.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    16 is waay too young to have a child. That would mean the person is still in high school.

i know that but it's perfectly fine for a 16 year old to have a baby
    but having a baby at that age has it's consequences

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know that but it's perfectly fine for a 16 year old to have a baby
    but having a baby at that age has it's consequences
    Then it's not perfectly fine to have a baby at that age. Don't start contradicting yourself again.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then it's not perfectly fine to have a baby at that age. Don't start contradicting yourself again.

.........it's not fine if you're 16.. but it's not all the time having a baby at 16 means death, i didn't meant it that way
    but it's normal having a baby when you're 16, but it's not fine...k?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

.........it's not fine if you're 16.. but it's not all the time having a baby at 16 means death, i didn't meant it that way
    but it's normal having a baby when you're 16, but it's not fine...k?
    It's not normal having a baby at that age. You know what? I'm not going to argue with you, because nothing I say is going to penetrate that thick skull of yours. Let the charts do the talking.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr54/nvsr54_02.pdf

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

damn right i have a thick skull, but who's going to stop teenagers from having sex at 16? nobody... it's always going to happen even if it's not right...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

damn right i have a thick skull, but who's going to stop teenagers from having sex at 16? nobody... it's always going to happen even if it's not right...
    Did you read that chart? No? I didn't think so.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

nope
    but im saying, teenagers are sometimes foolish they will always make babies at 16 of age, k?

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

I think the wisest age to have a child would be ages 16 and under <---(that one is for the worst age to have a child). Also, 30 and higher....

What about 50??

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AngelQueen17 View Post
    I think the wisest age to have a child would be ages 16 and under <---(that one is for the worst age to have a child). Also, 30 and higher....

What about 50??
    see what i mean ichiro? :O

Junior Member hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever is a jewel in the rough hyperazn4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 06:24 PM
    Threads

i think about 25

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

see what i mean ichiro? :O
    Just because people support your illogical opinion doesn't mean that it's right. Plus, she's 13. What does she know about child birth?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just because people support your illogical opinion doesn't mean that it's right. Plus, she's 13. What does she know about child birth?
    she didnt support it lol, i just said "see what i mean" because more people thinks having kids at the age of 16 is something prevent from happening
    even if it's not right.. it will happen

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

she didnt support it lol, i just said "see what i mean" because more people thinks having kids at the age of 16 is something prevent from happening
    even if it's not right.. it will happen
    You're missing the entire point of the thread. WHAT IS THE WISEST AGE TO HAVE A CHILD, not WHEN DO MOST PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ummm duh, and i said it's wise for a 16 years old to have baby

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ummm duh, and i said it's wise for a 16 years old to have baby
    Wise for a 16 year old to have a baby? Are you insane? What is good about a 16 year old having a baby?!

Let's put it like this. I had a friend at my school who had sex with his girlfriend, and she got pregnant. They would not allow her to have an abortion, and she didn't want to give it away for adoption. So she had to drop out of school in order to take care of it.

MEANWHILE, the friend of mine had to go get a job to support his accidental family. He also had to drop out of school to do so. So they completely missed out on a college education and a possible career doing what they wanted, just because they had a child.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wise for a 16 year old to have a baby? Are you insane? What is good about a 16 year old having a baby?!

Let's put it like this. I had a friend at my school who had sex with his girlfriend, and she got pregnant. They would not allow her to have an abortion, and she didn't want to give it away for adoption. So she had to drop out of school in order to take care of it.

MEANWHILE, the friend of mine had to go get a job to support his accidental family. He also had to drop out of school to do so. So they completely missed out on a college education and a possible career doing what they wanted, just because they had a child.
    dude im not trying to disagree or agree with you
    im just saying that, a 16 year old having a baby doesn't means she's going to die.. or lose the baby, or die with the baby
    they have the body to handle it, so therefore it's sort of wise for them
    to have the baby!
    i never said a 16 year old having a baby isn't bad.. cause it is.. it destroys their future and their lifetime of fun

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dude im not trying to disagree or agree with you
    im just saying that, a 16 year old having a baby doesn't means she's going to die.. or lose the baby, or die with the baby
    they have the body to handle it, so therefore it's sort of wise for them
    to have the baby!
    i never said a 16 year old having a baby isn't bad.. cause it is.. it destroys their future and their lifetime of fun
    Here's the problem. You're misusing the word "wise", it's making it sound like you think it's a good idea.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

if im making it sound like it's a good thing.. then so be it, cause it's a bad thing ..k?

Closed Thread

Thread Information