AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [Wall] Distant Memories

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default [Wall] Distant Memories

Well, I was browsing through Aetherreality, and I stumbled across this scan and practicaly died. I LOVED it. Sooo, I blew it up in order to wall it. However, the girl got a pixel looking, so I vectored just her, then went absolutly crazy with textures, brushes, and colors. The original scan had just the girl holding out her hand, and it kinda reminded me of FF2: Crimsion Butterfly, thus the butterfly [that little thing has its own individual textures too!]
    All in all, your looking at about 23 layers. Yeah. Most are just subtle little things that had to use up a whole layer because they had to be on a certain setting.
    ANYWAY, Id like to think Im done with this [Im really happy with it] but Id appreciate any input anyone has to offer...espically with text. Im still debating on whether or not I should add the title* to the wall. I dunno.

C-N-C!

*the title came from my observation of [what it seems to be] her reaching out for the butterfly. In FF2, Mio is left with a butterfly mark on her neck, as a 'rememberence' of her sister.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	haunted.jpg‎
Views:	59
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	15760  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-20-2007 at 08:32 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

o.o Wow. She doesn't look vectored at all! o.o She looks so cute. <3 I would die if I saw a scan like that too. lol

I dunno, the wall really feels complete without any text at all. I absolutely love the way it came out and I don't think it needs any changing...well okay one thing. Maybe the snow (that is snow right?) could be a little softer. I dunno, but the ones in front of her just seem to be a little too solid. >.>

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

lol, probably cause I dunped so many textures on her XD
    Ok, I added some blurs...not a big change, but I think the snow is a bit softer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	haunted.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	15770  

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member ~Kitomi_Schinito~ is on a distinguished road ~Kitomi_Schinito~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2007 06:31 PM
    Threads

She's so prettyO.O I wish I had that kind of talent, and I agree with Capernicus, she doesn't really look all that vectored at all. I love it^^ Some of the snow still looks kinda of solid in the pic, but that could just be me.
    All in all, very nice, I don't find that any changes need to be made, and pretty-ful-ness^^
    Forget what you heard, and believe what you see. Always remember, your haters are your biggest fans.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak aloud and remove all doubt.

Im'ma ninja See?

Closed Thread

Thread Information