AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thread closed, Missing, etc?

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Smile Thread closed, Missing, etc?

Did your thread suddenly get closed?
    Is it now missing in action?
    Did you get a PM from me about a thread you created?
    THIS IS ALL DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO READ THE RULES!!!

I try so hard to keep things simple, but still so many here fail to look at the sticky note at the top of this forum that reads, Forum Rules: Please Read

I'm no longer sending PMs to offenders to let them know why their thread was closed, moved, axed or whatever.
    I will start issuing infractions for failure to read and follow the rules as the bad reps seem not to be doing much to stem the tide of spammy threads. I don't care if you're new or old or whatever.
    I assume since you're here that you are at least functionally literate which means I fully expect you to take a few moments to read the rules.
    I expect you to use the search feature before creating a new thread to make sure there isn't one already on the band you're interested in.
    If it's closed, PM me and let me know. I will either re-open it for you, or send you a note saying you can start a new one.

THANK YOU!!

Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Sad thing is that most offenders probably won't read this either.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I realise that, but they will not be able to plead ignorance with me as I have made it quite plain what the consequences are for failing to follow the rules. I've already issued one infraction today and nearly tempted to issue a second to the same offender. Ignorance of the rules when they are in plain view is unacceptable and I'm not going to tolerate it.
    I do have a life! And as I'm stuck on dial-up, spending ages closing and moving threads is no picnic! Nor is that how I wish to spend what free time I have.
    When you see threads that fail to follow the rules, just send me a PM with a link, please.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:13 PM
    Threads

I read the rules, slowly and thoroughly before posting a thread, I always read the rules, I dont understand why we cant just post a band and ask who listens to them, if people want to find out who they are, all they have to do is look, its called google. o-o
    僕はだれですか?僕はどこですか?私は一人・・・これはどこですか?日本の中です。^^

猫耳?いいえ、あなたの猫は死ぬでします。

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information