AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Beat Crusaders

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Beat Crusaders

The Beat Crusaders have become fairly popular as of late, which I'd probably attribute to them having their song "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" as an opening theme song for Bleach.

They are an "experimental rock" group from Japan who sing in both English and Japanese. Much of their earlier music was in English, and more of the newer stuff is in Japanese. I refer to them as "experimental rock" because they often change their sound, both gradually over time, and greatly between individual tracks on an album. Their music use to be heavy on bass(though it still is for the most part), and they did a lot of stuff with synthesizers(though they still use them frequently).

I started listening to them in 2004, and became a much bigger fan after they did most of the music in the anime series BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad during late 2004 and early 2005. I have all of their albums, with the exception of the first. My favorite songs(in order) are "Another Time/Another Story", "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", "Love Discord", and "Moon on the Water".

Their new album, EpopMaking, came out recently, so I was prompted to make a thread.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I've been a quasai-fan since I first heard them in BECK. I really dug "Hit In the USA", "Love Discord", "Moon on the Water", and "Super Ko Rider". Other than that though...not much exposure to them. "Tonight Tonight Tonight" was good, but I like Genesis' "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" better =P

And the Engrish they sing in can be a turn off since it's...well, pretty bad xD. But other than that, they're a solid band.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Hey, I love HIT IN THE USA. :3 It's just too funny.

But I've never really heard of their other songs, so I can't tell if they are good or not. But, as a general rule, I like music not artists (kinda my same rule for books too).

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information