AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Silent Hill fans?

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Silent Hill fans?

Whose a fan of the Silent Hill series?
    I am, and I've played all the games except for the first. My favorite one would have to be the Fourth Silent Hill: The Room. Or the Third with Heather in it.
    I thought that they were just more graphic and creepy than Scary. My friends and sister forced me to play because they were either too scared to play, or didn't want to admit it.
    I got pretty far, but then I got stuck. Eh, I need to rent that again...
    So, what's your opinion on the Silent Hills and what's your favorite one?

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

RIGHT HERE

I love all the SH games, and am a huge fan of the series. I even like the movie for the love of god.

I love these games... So disturbing and twisted, I've been waiting for this sort of game for a long time and was delighted when it first came out. I am looking forward to SH5 with no small degree of anticipation..

I even took hours upon hours to read up on the SH lore and secrets and what not .. so yes, huge fan.

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

Yeah, me too. I can't wait for the 5th one.
    I didn't really know what it was until my cousin brought The Room over and let us play it a year ago, I think.
    And how twisted it is! I love it.
    I also loved to movie too. But Chris is so much like James it's scary. Rose reminds me of Heather, just by the way she looks, and Xulchibara. He was awesome. I think my favorite monster is Valtiel.

Junior Member gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

The Silent Hill Series is awesome. I've only played 2 and 3 but haven't played the first one and the fouth one. My brother was the one who got me into it and man it is scary.
    I HAVE A HEADACHE, SOMEBODY HELP ME KILL THE PAIN!!!

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

Loved Silent Hill. 1 - 3 are my favorites. Didn't like the 4th one that much. Can't wait for the new SH to come out. :]

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

I played Silent Hill 2 when it first came out for PS2, and I've been following the franchise with every subsequent game that came out. I even went on a huge search for the first game, which took me a good month or two to locate. And yes, I liked the movie.

So far, 2 is my favorite of the games, and to this day I still play it and notice new things almost every time I re-play it. All in all, I'd probably give the series a 9.2/10.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

I can't believe you haven't played the first one. IMO that was the scariest of all.

PLAY IT.

I <3 Silent Hill.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    Threads

i enjoyed silent hill games till i saw the movie so unscary it made resident evil the movie look good and that is saying something
    Destined to be alone for ever.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ive onyl been able to play parts of 3 for the pc, but I didnt get very far due to the computer crashing, and it not being capatable [or whatever] on my new one. Ive tried so hard to find them for systems, but I either dont have the money or it just isnt there. Which sucks.
    From what I did play, I was addicted. I loved the graphics, the creatures, everything. Its such a shame I couldnt finish it.
    But hopefully soon I can browse Ebay and find them for a decent price.
    And I'll remember that Unspun, I'll make sure to get 1 first!!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx has much to be proud of xX_Why do i love you_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

well right now i am playing the 2nd on and i love it i want to play the others but i will need some one with me to play it cause it does get freaking creepy! i hate the nurses..they scarey..
    i don't love you
    like i loved you
    yesterday
    i don't love you
    like i loved you
    yesterday...

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Cool

i haven't played it but my brother played it, and i liked the piano music from it, it's really nice and relaxing
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 06-20-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Junior Member Light-Kun is a name known to all Light-Kun is a name known to all Light-Kun is a name known to all Light-Kun is a name known to all Light-Kun is a name known to all Light-Kun is a name known to all Light-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Silent Hill is great!
    I have played all of the games.
    My favorite is Silent Hill 2.
    I guess the list would be, best to last:

But to be fair, I haven't had a chance to play the 3rd game much.

Oh, the only thing I haven't played is the Play Novel, for the gameboy(?)
    I can't wait for Silent Hill Origins. Even though it's on handheld, it should be awesome.
    But I look forward to the next console Silent Hill game too.

It's really a great, creepy, deep, series, and the soundtracks are incredible!

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

I've played all of them. I love the series.

Closed Thread

Thread Information