AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Your Death...

Junior Member Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 09:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your Death...

Tell about your...ideal...death...

If you had a choice...
    • When would you die?
    • How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...?
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died?
    • What would your last words be?
    • How would you feel about dying?
    • Would you want your death to be important?
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?
    • Would you want people to remember you?
    • Would you want people to morn over you?
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?
    The above bullets are just examples- you can use them in your post if you want but you don't have to. You can add things too.

Now honestly, none of us can say how or when we'll die, who will be there, or how we'll feel right then... but just for the heck of it- What if you had a choice?
    Last edited by Raining Sorrow; 06-14-2007 at 08:44 PM.
    "The steady beat of the rain against my shoulders falls in line with the steady beat of my heart against my chest... While thinking of you, I cannot wipe away these forever falling tears that always burn deep within my soul..."

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only question I like to answer, was What kind of being would you become?
    I would want to transform to everything, as you said, demon, angel, animal, so I could protect the people I love that are still alive. I don't wanna answer those questions yet, I don't wanna think of dieing. (I'm imortal!) *wahaha*

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

I'm scared. O.O Is this the Death Note?
    • When would you die? Um...in the summer, I guess...
    • How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) Er...I would close my eyes and die a peaceful death.
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there? My family, friends, and maybe Souhi...but I don't know if he could take it. O.O
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one.
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died? Of course.
    • What would your last words be? "Don't cry for me. You'll see me again someday anyways."
    • How would you feel about dying? Calm, scared, but more calm.
    • Would you want your death to be important? Sure.
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? To kiss Souhi.
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? It probably wouldn't end up national, but it would be nice if quite a few people knew I passed on.
    • Would you want people to remember you? Yes.
    • Would you want people to morn over you? No.
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Yes.
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) A spirit who guides other spirits.
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Soul Society!
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Another death thread...if it's not love it's death.

* When would you die? never.
    * How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) God and satan would have no choice but to pull their power together to vanquish my might.
    * Is there anyone who you would want to be there? The entire world population...and a ferret.
    * Who would die by your side? If anyone...? two eightballs and a hooker.
    * Would you want anyone to know that you died? My death would be common knowledge.
    * What would your last words be? BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    * How would you feel about dying? Dandy! ^_____^
    * Would you want your death to be important? Oh, it will be.
    * If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Bang Keira Knightly
    * Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Isn't this like the same as "Important death". But yes, it will be a big deal.
    * Would you want people to remember you? Yes.
    * Would you want people to morn over you? Yes.
    * Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? There will be no afterlife because the power required to destroy me would cause all planes of existance to implode....and then explode.
    * What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? Nothingness.
    * If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Take my place in Val Halla! (which is too awesome to be destroyed.)
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

• When would you die? Hopefully later in life, but before I succumb to really old age.
    • How would you die? I like to think I may die protecting someone I love.
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there? At my death?
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one. I would die protecting them.
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died? Again, the people I protected.
    • What would your last words be? "I love you"
    • How would you feel about dying? Unsure.
    • Would you want your death to be important? Important to the person I protected/
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Kill my killer.
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Small, preferably.
    • Would you want people to remember you? Yes, my family.
    • Would you want people to morn over you? No.
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? No.
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? A kind of nothingness is fine with me.
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Maybe a kind of dreamstate, where I can do anything.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How right you are, Masali.

I would become a really mean ghost after I died.
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 06-14-2007 at 08:22 PM.

Junior Member Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow will become famous soon enough Raining Sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rukia Kun View Post
    How right you are, Masali.

Yeah maybe... But something must've drawn you two to it...

Surely it was the "Death" in the title and not the "Your" hm...?
    "The steady beat of the rain against my shoulders falls in line with the steady beat of my heart against my chest... While thinking of you, I cannot wipe away these forever falling tears that always burn deep within my soul..."

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

When would you die? when i fall
    How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)by a mistake or by a friend
    Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?i want Felipe(my friend's brother), JP(Felipe's friend), Julie, CeeCee, Seal, Hina, Kirby, Care Bear, Naya(my friends)
    Who would die by your side? If anyone...?No one, i rather die alone
    Would you want anyone to know that you died?no
    What would your last words be?Best of luck, and Felipe- don't have too much fun
    How would you feel about dying?I wouldn't
    Would you want your death to be important?no
    If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?sing
    Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?somethin small
    Would you want people to remember you?that would be ok
    Would you want people to morn over you?i don't really care
    Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?my bf
    What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?Shinigami
    If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?a dark abyss i call home
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default I'll answer my own question...

• When would you die? Young... before 20.
    • How would you die? End of the world. I'd prefer that it was raining too. Or maybe some supernatural occurance, or the implosion of my own existence...or maybe...
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Preferably not...
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? If not everyone than no one.
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died? No... I guess not. It'd be better if they thought I'd just disappeared. But die, disappear, what's the difference really?
    • What would your last words be?...
    • How would you feel about dying?Satient-not with my life, or ending it, but with renewing it.
    • Would you want your death to be important?no
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? I would wait... until after death to do that one thing.
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? something unknown
    • Would you want people to remember you?no...not really
    • Would you want people to morn over you?no
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Maybe... as long as they didn't know of my presence...
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? a fallen/wondering angel... but eventually nothingness.
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would want to be without being, to exist without existing, to dream a reality and to live a dream... to be nothing, to be everything, to be.
    Last edited by Raining Sorrow; 06-15-2007 at 05:38 PM.

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

When would you die?
    Hopefully when I'm old.
    How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)
    Old age, or shot. Instant death, ya know?
    Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?
    My boyfriend..<3
    Who would die by your side? If anyone...?
    I'd hope my boyfriend and twin o.o;
    Would you want anyone to know that you died?
    Well of course. Loved ones should know.
    What would your last words be?
    My business<3
    How would you feel about dying?
    Um, it would suck? I dunno. Depends on how and when
    Would you want your death to be important?
    Depends. Am I saving a child from being run over by a bus? >>;
    If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?
    Dunno Lol
    Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?
    Idc.
    Would you want people to remember you?
    They better =/
    Would you want people to morn over you?
    I like happy things, so no e.e I want red and white at my funeral! xD
    Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?
    Everyone I'm close to..
    What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
    Fallen angel. I like black feathered wings >>;
    If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?
    Go.. Somewhere? xD I'll think up an answer for this once I'm dead. Lol
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raining Sorrow View Post
    Yeah maybe... But something must've drawn you two to it...

Surely it was the "Death" in the title and not the "Your" hm...?
    Your pompus attitude aside, It's not the concept of death that attracted me. What attracted me was the chance to make people aware that the "Death and Love" topics are becoming far too numerous and to offer up an unserious response to a topic I find, honestly, rather boring.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When would you die? Three seconds before the rest of mankind.
    How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) Earth A Splode.
    Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? James Bond.
    Who would die by your side? If anyone...? Everyone.
    Would you want anyone to know that you died? Nixon's Head.
    What would your last words be? Not so much words as laughter.
    How would you feel about dying? OK
    Would you want your death to be important? Sure, I guess. All I really care about is hitting the right button though.
    If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Get shot with a PP7.
    Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Big Deal.
    Would you want people to remember you? Didn't I answer this one already?
    Would you want people to morn over you? No, quite the opposite.
    Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? M1 Abrams.
    If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? Conspire to destroy the afterlife.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

* When would you die? -when im done
    * How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)-something with a little dignity to it
    * Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?-no
    * Who would die by your side? If anyone...?-no
    * Would you want anyone to know that you died?-dont care im dead, theyd eventually find out, but id rather not have anyone mourn for me im atheist
    * What would your last words be?-n/a
    * How would you feel about dying?-ok
    * Would you want your death to be important?-depends
    * If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?-kill someone else, specifically the one responsible for mine
    * Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?-dont care
    * Would you want people to remember you?- thats not really my choice
    * Would you want people to morn over you?-no
    * Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?-ha
    * What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?-ha
    * If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?-ahahaaha
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Party Like A Rockstar! Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi has a reputation beyond repute Devi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 04:17 AM
    Threads

If I had a choice...
    • When would you die? I would die... a slow... painful death... Haha, no I want to die in my sleep.
    • How would you die? I would die of natural causes
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? My family, friends
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? No one, If I die... I die alone or... If someone has to die, I take everyone with me
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died?
    • What would your last words be? Screw you... Shoot me...
    • How would you feel about dying? Are you kidding, Im scared... I mean *Cough*... I can take anything
    • Would you want your death to be important? Sure, Why not
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Tell my family I loved them
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? BIG deal, I want revange...Lol
    • Would you want people to remember you? Duh!
    • Would you want people to morn over you? Nah, Just eat the food... barrie me... send flowers now in then... then call it a night
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? Just to send flowers...
    • What kind of being would you become?I hope I become an angel... but I;m going to hell soo.... IDK
    • Or would you simply become nothingness? There will be something damn it
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would go to heaven... I've come to take over... Now... Slaves... where is my dinner

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

* When would you die? When I least expect it.
    * How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)Painfully and slowly, preferably by someone I didn't know.
    * Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?Doesn't matter.
    * Who would die by your side? If anyone...?Hopefully a busload of civilians, but it doesn't matter who.
    * Would you want anyone to know that you died?Doesn't matter
    * What would your last words be?Ow.
    * How would you feel about dying?Probably very terrified.
    * Would you want your death to be important?Doesn't matter.
    * If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?Kill whoever killed me.
    * Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?Doesn't matter.
    * Would you want people to remember you?Yes.
    * Would you want people to morn over you?Doesn't matter.
    * Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?No.
    * What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?Doesn't matter.
    * If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?I would like to retire to the Bahamas.

Don't get me wrong, I hate pain. I just want to see it coming and feel it the whole way. So that I know what a pleasure my life really was.
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

Senior Member riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura has a reputation beyond repute riyo himura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 10:55 PM
    Threads

• When would you die? mayb bout 50-+ i dun wanna live too long.
    • How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) sudden death mayb
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there? my family and frens
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died? yes of course
    • What would your last words be? stay strong everyone
    • How would you feel about dying? neutral
    • Would you want your death to be important? yes
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? surf in the ocean
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?just small and simple would be nice
    • Would you want people to remember you?yes
    • Would you want people to morn over you? no
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? of course
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) angel mayb
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? look after those i love. and punish criminals and ppl who r a threat to world peace

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Raining Sorrow View Post
    • When would you die? Young... before 20.
    • How would you die? End of the world. I'd prefer that it was raining too. Or maybe some supernatural occurance, or the implosion of my own existence...or maybe...
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Preferably not...
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? If not everyone than no one.
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died? No... I guess not. It'd be better if they thought I'd just disappeared. But die, disappear, what's the difference really?
    • What would your last words be?...
    • How would you feel about dying?Satient-not with my life, but with ending it.
    • Would you want your death to be important?no
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? I would wait... until after death to do that one thing.
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? something unknown
    • Would you want people to remember you?no...not really
    • Would you want people to morn over you?no
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Maybe... as long as they didn't know of my presence...
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? a fallen/wondering angel... but eventually nothingness.
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? I would want to be without being, to exist without existing, to dream a reality and to live a dream... to be nothing, to be everything, to be.
    Well, aren't we just the embodiment of sunshine flowers and kittens.
    Seriously, am I the only person who finds these threads to be as depressing as they are excessive?
    Why focus on an inevitable death in the future when you can live and enjoy life now.

When would you die? When i'm old and it's my time to go.
    The rest of it I won't bother answering.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

• When would you die? I don't want to know.
    • How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) no one
    • Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? everyone is welcome to come by..
    • Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one. [ im not that bad, it like i want them to die..]
    • Would you want anyone to know that you died? you want?
    • What would your last words be? Enjoy! [ahaha..]
    • How would you feel about dying?scary and sad
    • Would you want your death to be important? yes, maybe?
    • If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?Enjoy everything
    • Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?i dont want anyone be troubled if id die, so maybe not
    • Would you want people to remember you?yes!
    • Would you want people to morn over you?if they want.. sure.
    • Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? maybe those who want me to visit them
    • What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?im actually an angel. [o__o] maybe a shinigami..!! [capt!!]
    • If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? ..where huh? somewhere like the description of heaven. Do after? relax and enjoy.

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

When would you die? now
    How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) maybe dying in sleep?
    Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? the entire world
    Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one
    Would you want anyone to know that you died? yes
    What would your last words be? i died?
    How would you feel about dying? happiness...^^
    Would you want your death to be important? no
    If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? kill someone...
    Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? small thing.
    Would you want people to remember you? no
    Would you want people to morn over you? yes
    Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? no one..everyone died with me ^^...
    What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? i'll stay like me!
    If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? i'll go somewhere and do something...
    Last edited by death-angel; 06-15-2007 at 05:36 AM.
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When would you die?
    On a Tuesday.
    How would you die?
    Firing squad, execution for war crimes?
    Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?
    Anyone with me would surely die.
    Who would die by your side? If anyone...?
    I don't know, anyone that wants to die a fiery death.
    Would you want anyone to know that you died?
    Of course. That's the point.
    What would your last words be?
    "Bring it on!" is a nice little something.
    How would you feel about dying?
    Inevitable. Unless my cloning schemes work out.
    Would you want your death to be important?
    That depends on how you mean important.
    If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?
    Conquer the world.
    Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?
    Of course I want it to be a big deal.
    Would you want people to remember you?
    Yes.
    Would you want people to morn over you?
    Not really.
    Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?
    I can't visit someone after death. I'm dead, remember?
    What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
    I would rot away in the ground.
    If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?
    I would rot away in the ground.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 01:12 AM
    somewhere where all the backstabbers live
    Threads

* When would you die? on 14th day of the month
    * How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) my most hated person
    * Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who? no one
    * Who would die by your side? If anyone...? no one.. i want to die alone
    * Would you want anyone to know that you died? no
    * What would your last words be? no one can have my things
    * How would you feel about dying? freedom?
    * Would you want your death to be important? nope..
    * If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? went to Japan, Spain or see Xabi Alonso or Jesse Mccartney face to face
    * Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? small
    * Would you want people to remember you? no
    * Would you want people to morn over you?no
    * Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? no one
    * What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? demon
    * If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death? hell...

Junior Member Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee has much to be proud of Yahtzee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 02:45 PM
    Threads

When would you die? A Friday
    How would you die? (Or who would kill you?) In my sleep would be nice
    Who would die by your side? If anyone...? Er... no
    Would you want anyone to know that you died? Yeah
    What would your last words be? God save the Queen
    How would you feel about dying? I don't know
    Would you want your death to be important? Yup
    If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be? Blow the world up with me (not), no clue
    Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small? Something small
    Would you want people to remember you? Yeah, course
    Would you want people to morn over you? No
    Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who? I'm dead who can I visit apart from dead people
    What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness? Angel

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

* When would you die?
    Don't know

* How would you die? (Or who would kill you?)
    Suicide or killed an accident maybe something else

* Is there anyone who you would want to be there when you died? Who?
    No one

* Who would die by your side? If anyone...?
    No one

* Would you want anyone to know that you died?
    Nope

* What would your last words be?
    ''I am free at last no limits''

* How would you feel about dying?
    Don't know I desire it a little bit but on the other side I don't

* Would you want your death to be important?
    Nope life goes on with or without me.

* If right before you died, you could do one thing, what would it be?
    Say good bye properly

* Would you want your death to be a big deal, or something small?
    Something small

* Would you want people to remember you?
    That's they're choice

* Would you want people to morn over you?
    They're choice

* Would you visit anyone after death- if you could? Who?
    Family members

* What kind of being would you become? (Angel, demon, animal, etc..) Or would you simply become nothingness?
    A spirit that lives within the rain. =)

* If you had a choice-Where would you go/What would you do after death?
    A better place I would do talk with people and get to know the truth of life and answers that are imposebile to get here.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Well, aren't we just the embodiment of sunshine flowers and kittens.
    Seriously, am I the only person who finds these threads to be as depressing as they are excessive?
    Why focus on an inevitable death in the future when you can live and enjoy life now.

When would you die? When i'm old and it's my time to go.
    The rest of it I won't bother answering.

It's true that we shouldn't be obsessed with death- nor should we look forward to it, seeing as how we'll eventually spend eternity in it. But why not be a little interested? If it's our future, shouldn't we at least care a little? We can think of the future and still live in the moment- as long as we don't get caught up in the future and forget the present. And anyway, my goal in making this thread wasn't to bum everyone out. (Sorry if it did^_^;;...) It was just to see how much people actually thought about things like this (Not to say they often should.) And also, it was a little reminder that said that we could die any second and that there are people and things we need to consider and think of before it's too late.

And as far as my post... Sunshine flowers and kittens no, but you didn't have to give me a bad rep. I never said my life was bad, I just don't like the way that government and society have set things up in it. Won't it be a little relieving to be free of it all? Sure, life is good, but death, for all we know, could be just another part of life. And it could lead to another life all together. And by satient, in death and not life, all I meant was that some of the things people long to do in life, never happen- because of restraints. I believe that the "fate of death is also the joy of rebirth" (End of Evangelion). What if after death, we are free of those restraints? I find life and death both equally fascinating because there may really be no difference between them. So I guess what I should've said instead of "Satient with ending life" was "Satient with renewing life"... I think I'll go change it to that. Thanks.

Oh well. I hope this helps people understand that not all death threads are shooting to depress readers. Sorry for the impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    Your pompus attitude aside, It's not the concept of death that attracted me. What attracted me was the chance to make people aware that the "Death and Love" topics are becoming far too numerous and to offer up an unserious response to a topic I find, honestly, rather boring.

Sorry for the attitude. To tell the truth I haven't seen another death thread like this before. But that would probably be because I didn't look...^_^

Darn. I don't get to know Masali's serious response to the death thread... Unless of couse banging Keira Knightly, dying beside a ferret, and being powerful enough to be brought down only by the unity of God and Satan and to bring about the destruction of the universe in the process, were all of your "serious" thoughts. Cuz if that last one was, then I might just have to say it was a little... pompous... lol

Jk. I gave you a good rep for your geniusness.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cuz if that last one was, then I might just have to say it was a little... pompous... lol
    Good thing it wasn't. Or else I'd be quite the hypocrite now wouldn't I? Well, the part about Keira Knightly was, but that's beside the point.

To tell the truth I haven't seen another death thread like this before.
    I guess that wouldn't have anything to do with the fact you've been here less than a month, would it?

Jk. I gave you a good rep for your geniusness.
    Geniusness isn't a word. But because I'm a nice guy, I gave you good rep for your idiocy (which is a word)
    Last edited by Masali; 06-15-2007 at 08:53 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information