AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Do you think "War" is moralisticly: A bad idea or good idea?

Junior Member Frau Landers will become famous soon enough Frau Landers will become famous soon enough Frau Landers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The question itself is very open-ended, as I can see from all the really in-depth debates here. I'm just going to say that the United States should've never tried to be the "World's Police"; it would've prevented a lot of problems.
    "Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant. It's a shark riding on an elephant's back, just trampling and eating everything they see."
    ~Jack Handy, SNL

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

On the other hand, being the world police probably prevented a lot of problems as well.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    On the other hand, being the world police probably prevented a lot of problems as well.
    Adding upon that, had the League of Nations, members being France and Britain did what the League was supposed to do, would've stopped Hitler in 1936 in remilitarizing the Rhineland and Benito Mussolini in conquering Ethiopia. That itself warrants enough of an excuse to support World Police, but you can interpret World Place so much that one side can say they toke over countries for a greater reason or cause, like Joseph Stalin when he toke ruined countries occupied by the German's into the Iron Curtain.

I agree Frau that being the World's Police sounds unnecessary and does cause problems, but it does solve problems already present and, had we tried to police Africa of all its tribal wars, the world would be a better place.

Oh my god, I'll never keep this thread to die.
    Last edited by Niome!; 06-18-2007 at 06:52 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

well i dont really care about this anymore because i made a commitment today to contribute in the killing, etc of the war, in one year
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Closed Thread

Thread Information