AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hetalia

Senior Member Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2017 03:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tmninjacasual

Default Hetalia

Is anyone here interested in Hetalia? I'm just curious, I used to watch it, and did a bit of fanfiction and RP'ing with it. That was a few years ago though, and the fandom was going crazy and a lot of the fans were just mean. So...does anyone like Hetalia? If so who was your favourite character? Did you cosplay any of them? Anything you disliked or liked about the anime? :3

<span style="font-style:italic; color:white; "><span style="font-style:italic; color:white; "><span style="font-style:italic; color:white; "><span style="font-style:italic; color:white; "><span style="font-style:italic; color:white; "><span style="fo
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2016 01:46 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Hetalia

Oh. I missed this thread. Somehow. o_o

I still need to watch Beautiful World and World Twinkle, but I love Hetalia. The stereotypes are hilarious. It's hard to pick only one favorite character, since most of them are pretty funny. I always love episodes with Romano, Spain, Russia, Austria, Sweden, and England, though. I've watched Axis Powers and World Series in Japanese and English lol. I'm usually more of a subbed fan, but the accents in the dub are amazing. I still rewatch it now and then~. Plus the anime brought on a huge spurt of multi-language versions of songs and videos, and as a huge language learner, that was definitely a plus from me.

I remember a couple years ago, I played a fanmade indie horror game called HetaOni. Man, that game messed with my feels. But it still kept some of the humor of the show, and the characters' personalities were spot-on. It was definitely a lot better than I had expected. But, like I said, the feels were real. Very dark.

Anyway, Hetalia itself cracks me up. The fandom can be pretty crazy and impossible sometimes though...

Senior Member Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin is a glorious beacon of light Sulkin's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Red Dango
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2017 03:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tmninjacasual

Default Re: Hetalia

I only watched Anxis Powers and some of World Series. Mainly because the fandom was crazy, I loved the anime, I liked the fact the episode were five minutes long so I could watch twice as much in shorter time! I also liked the characters a lot, and personally England and France are probably my favourite. One thing i didn't like is the history wasn't exactly spot on and again- the fandom. It was all shipping wars and little kids being immature, I haven't tried messing with the fandom since haha

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information