AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Warhammer & Warhammer 40K

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Warhammer & Warhammer 40K

Yes, this is just basically general discussion about the table-top battle games of Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000 including all the spin-off games like Epic, Battlefleet Gothic, Lord of The Rings etc.

Hopefully, I should be starting Warhammer 40,000 after Christmas, should be getting s Chaos Spacemarine Starter army.

So, anyone else have an army in any of them?

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I collect Deamon Hunters for 40k and Vampire Counts for Fantasy. Ive always wanted to set up a imperial guard army but I just dont have the money. Hopefully Ill get started after the summer. But my favorite game is Blood Bowl. Theres just something about Gamesworkshop minitures mixed with a board game that appeals to me.

Is any one participating in the Nemisis Crown this year?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree miniPhil, somthing about them just attracts me, I can't explain it, maybe its the truly deep storyline, maybe its the skill that goes into the painting of them, I don't know, but I'm amazed by the minitures.

I actually went to the Gamesworkshop in Birmingham on White Dwarfs 30 Birthday and they had a Ultramarines army Vs. Tyranid army and the detail in them was just purely amazing.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I went to games workshop in Dublin for Warhammer's 30th. But there was no gaming, the place was so packed you could barley move your arm. Its the first time I've ever seen old people at a GW. But there was some sweet displays as well as a diroma competition. And some lovely displays.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, well, me & my friend went before it opened, so it was empty, he wanted to get the 2nd Horus Heresy book, I also got to see some Tau models, and my god did they look awsome, I just wanted to spend all my money on a small set of troops, but I couldn't, I didn't know what to pick lol.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah yes the best thing about GW is the Black Library. I've read all they Horus Heresy books. I cant wait for the 5th one. I've also read most of Gaunts Ghost.
    Yeah I agree, sometimes you just want a whole army. But they cost so much ;_; Some of the prices are insane.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I used to play Warhammer 40K back when it was 2nd Edition. I had an almost undefeated 2000pt Nurgle/Tzeenetch army (I mostly used Nurgle's tough as hell daemons and Tzeenetch casters).

After it changed from 3rd edition and every good aspect about my army got completely nerfed, I realized I had to completely rebuild my army almost from scratch. So I quit. I recently restarted with a Puritan Daemonhunters army.

Although I am very, very tempted to turn to Warmachine. Games Workshop has jumped the shark.

Closed Thread

Thread Information