AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What game or games should the developers make sequals to?

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Evo - The land of Eden

It was a game were you killed things to get evo points and you could use those points to evolve into a stronger creature.

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

They should make sequals to all FF games unless they's already had a sequal. Plenty of people want to know what happened after the first game. I know I do.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

I think they should make sequels to...

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Alucard is just one of the most popular and simply greatest Castlevania heroes. He deserves another game that you play as him.

Casltevania: Dawn of Sorrow - Considering Dawn ended with Genya Arikado *coughALUCARDcough* said "If the world wants a Demon King (Satan/Lucifer/Devil/Beelzebub/etc.), then one will one day appear. Without it being you, Soma..." That just screames Alucard will take over his father's throne as Lord of the Night, atleast to me. I don't want Alucard turning heel/bad guy. He's great as a good guy.

Metroid - I'd like to play a Metroid where Samus is in her Fusion suit defautly. I'm not sure about Prime 2 or 3 since I haven't played either or seen screen shots of.

Dead Rising - THIS game screamed TO BE CONTINUED... since 53, 197 people (the entire town) had become zombies. I'd like to see our government hides this.

Gears of War - FREAKING SWEET. That's all I gotta say. War with the Locusts who live underground. It's freaking SWEET. Nuff Said

Thats all I can remember.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRisingForce View Post
    They should make a continuation to all games with amazing stories so fans and zealous followers will be satisfied, haha. Such as Tales of Symphonia (although that's probably never going to happen), maybe Tales of Symphonia.. or perhaps Tales of Symphonia.
    But i think they should make a prequel to tales of symphonia with kratos, yuan, mithos, and martel's journey. Kratos should be the main character.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	111aaakrato.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	16119   Click image for larger version

Name:	Crucis.jpg‎
Views:	34
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	16120   Click image for larger version

Name:	1aaaaa cute.jpg‎
Views:	36
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	16121  

Junior Member my tears of sorrow is a glorious beacon of light my tears of sorrow is a glorious beacon of light my tears of sorrow is a glorious beacon of light my tears of sorrow is a glorious beacon of light my tears of sorrow is a glorious beacon of light my tears of sorrow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:53 PM
    Threads

Question

FFX-3 but moreabout Lene and the dude.
    Time To Die

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I want to see a sequel to Legend of the Dragoon. It was an awesome Story. Really I wouldn't mind seeing another story from the world of Legend of the Dragoon. You know like Final Fantasy. I liked the game play it had. Being able to transform in the middle of battle.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i'd love to see Dungeon Keeper 3. 1 and 2 were addictive, fun and cool for multiplayer. even if they only updated the graphics, i'd buy a third one. it's really a game you'll spend your holidays playing and it wouldnt be enough to kill the addiction ^^

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Um...
    A third Kapamari! totally!!
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Junior Member Faithless is on a distinguished road Faithless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 03:24 PM
    Threads

They should make a sequal to Grim Fandango, that game was so good a part of me died when I completed it.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

REally, in my thoughts, Sequals depend on how good the story line is THIS time...but if I had to choose, I'd say Way of the Samurai the first two, were grand.

That and another Doom game, but make it like the Classic...

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

Well my votes go to a Drakengard 3 and Baldur's Gate 3 (that neverwinter nights nothing compared to baldurs gate!) And while their at it another Icewind Dale

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

RE3 ubcs story
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Senior Member Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 08:12 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb Sequel Selection

My Sequel Selections would have to be War of the Monsters (that game was so totally awesome), Shadow of the Colossus (I just want to fight more monsters), Legend of Dragoon (because Dragons and Dragoons are just so awesome), Rez (just because [if you've played it you know why, and for those who haven't just ]), and Okami (even though the studio that made it was closed down because Okami didn't sell enough copies ). That's it for me.
    When Life Comes At You Full Speed, Just Step Out Of The Way.
    ~Hardcore Gamer

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

Well, Id like to see the Elder Scrolls V, but we all know that one is going to come.. and Half Life 3 would be nice although they dont have to..

.. and a modern Company of Heroes, maybe during Desert Storm (or "Iraqi Freedom" or whatever light-hearted term we call that ever growing sh*t hole now) or Vietnam or something....

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_Knight_Adventures

I demand a next gen Sparkster game.

Senior Member Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wi-Fi broken now...

... Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk has already been confirmed for a 2008 release in Japan and is very likely to come to america. Made a topic for anyone interested.

Anyway, Okami deserves it, but, alas, we will not (likely) be seeing a another .
    Last edited by Zenx; 08-18-2007 at 07:33 PM.
    It's a rat-flail.

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

They should give Tekken another shot if you ask me.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Closed Thread

Thread Information