my boys call me heroin, let tha party begin. its just a tag name, no tha drug ain't one in tha same. my friend named me that, when i met him in the past. everytime i was around, i'm a joker i'm a clown. they put me up on the rise, cuz they said i make it live. thinkin tha fun would always last, now that's all up in the past. m.h.s. was the best, was the spot that beat the rest. always spottin wit da boyz wit gurlz laughin makin noise. until i moved down to kagman high, heard its boring thats a lie, people just dont know how to keep themselves occupied. as for me i'm sittin around thinkin of one gurl i found, why did i let her go, now she's dropdead gorgous and i dont know. but we're still friends, she calling always checkin up on me cuz she is so nice, the nicest person i've ever seen. it is a big mystery, how i moved on for so long, cuz every chick that i meet, becomes a friendship that's strong. or they're chillin wit my boyz you know, bein their wify, i'm on tha side out on the lookout protectin my homies. time to move on and think of more important things in life, like what am i gonna do and just start doin things right. everytime i'm on the road its like i dont know where to go, i'm only 22 up in the club knockin out of control, yeah i found a reason to live my life everyday, its to praise tha lord and follow him everystep of the way, if i had a million dollars to spend or just give away, it'll be for the less fortunate, crying and dying everyday...
peace out everybody...