AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

I can hardly believe there is still no thread on this, concidering it is talk of the moment around where I come from.

Anyway, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, otherwise known as WAR. As usual with highly anticipated MMORPG's, this one has been labeled as a potentional 'WoW killer' Truth? Lies? Who knows, I'm anxiously awaiting my aproval for BETA to see wether it is or isn't. A few facts, though:

WAR's main focus is going to lie in PvP, or as they call it, RvR. Skirmishes can be fought everywhere, and if your side is dominating the enemy, you will actually be able to temporarely takle over you enemies city. Quests will be balanced, some RvR, some PvE. There will also be quests that simply require you to enter the zone to participate, or -and this is wonderfull- if you have already done what a quest giver wanted you to do, you don't need to accept the quest, you will get the reward automatically. (Lost count how many times I've had the 'kill X of this' quest after I just wailed through three times that number).

In other words, I have high expectations of this game, but I will reserve any actual judgements on it being a WoW killer untill I've actually played it.

http://www.warhammeronline.com

Anyone with the slightest bit of interest, I really advice to watch the podcasts, if only to get a good laugh. That place seriously reminds me of my class. *grins*
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

that game looks very interesting, indeed! i heard about it a few months ago. apparently you can decapitate people and then put their heads on your shield? i thought that was kinda neat.

i've talked about people getting their heads chopped off in another thread before. people are going to start thinking that decapitation gets me hot.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

God I can't wait for this game... as person who used to play Warhammer and as a person who loved mythic's work with DAoC (still the only MMORPG I have ever found tolerable) I cannot wait to see what they do with the systems which they are developing for it. It will definately be something interesting to see in its full implementation.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

oh yes! the same people that made dark age of camelot. this came could definitely be a hit! i totally forgot about that part. shows you how well i know my mmo's.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Ok I admit. I would be so addicted to this game.

*drools*

Give me please!

Closed Thread

Thread Information