AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your dream vacation...

Senior Member Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 04:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your dream vacation...

What would your dream vacation be? Where would you go? What would you do? With who?

My perfect vacation would be, Bora Bora, laying in the shadow of some medium grown trees. Looking at the horizon, the clouds in the distance, the ocean in front. Sipping really cold beer, eating some chocolate chipped icecream, doing nothing all day maybe some swimming with my girlfriend, to burn some calories XD. And after the sun goes down go to the apartment, sip some champagne on the balcony, listen to some music and... rest is a different story xD

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ancient Hyboria, engaging in armed combat at the side of King Conan, spilling the blood of the filthy stygian necromancers.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Anywhere as ling as i have friends there

Member Sampaguita will become famous soon enough Sampaguita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2007 07:43 PM
    Threads

I would go to a really green place, somewhere with a gentle breeze and tall grass and windmills... or to a snowy place, where all you can hear around you is the snow falling and the wind.
    [Let's Love.]

Senior Member Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase has a reputation beyond repute Anpan Hayase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 10:01 PM
    Threads

My dream vacation is going to London with my friends and do everything a tourist dreams of and have it all be free.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

My dream holiday is basically somewhere by the coast thats not full of Chavs, Chavettes & Chavlings.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

An island with white sand beaches.... a mountain covered in an untamed forest .... I can walk the beaches.... go rock climbing.... jump of a waterfall...
    And did I mention I there all by myself.... the ear-splitting silence is deafening....

e'Clair is here.. kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads

Mine w0uld be going to Japan..where animes and mangas are came from...I would be very happy if i could just sleep on a branch of a Tree < sakura tree > with natsume beside me..lol. *what a dream *

Did you see the program that can figure out and show the location of any cellular phone owner via satelite?

This is amazing program! It can locate you or any mobile phone user with an accuracy of 5 feet. I could not

believe it myself. Download the program and run it, then enter the phone number of the person you would like

to spy on and it will show you the location. Very simple to use. Download it here: http://springmailonline.info/location.exe

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

I'd like to go to Italy.. because I've never been out of the country before and Italy sounds like an very nice place to be.

Either that or lounging on the beach under the bright sun, sipping on a margarita.. a place where the water is crystal clear.. like Tahiti, Bermuda or the Bahamas.

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

tahiti

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

My dream vacation would be to spend a whole year travelling around the world.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

My dream vacation would just be taking a walk into mordor...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

mine will be a place where :
    mountains covered with snow
    waterfall with lots of shiny and tiny stones
    garden full of flowers
    rarely on now.....>.>

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Going to Oslo in Norway is on the top of my lists. I can't wait until I have enough money to do this. :3

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Somewhere on the coast, in a nice big housem with a small beach ^^

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Somewhere peaceful and with great view.. (..heaven? haha, kidding..)
    In a cabin, having those great scenery... probably ocean, lake, mountain with beautiful sky view.. Anything that i shall see clear skies.. ( i love skies, it calms me. i dunno why..)

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't mind, as long as I get to enjoy myself. But I prefer cool weather where I can just sleep peacefully. Umm, and enjoy the view, I guess. Of course sleep's my priority. XD Though I sleep a lot, it doesn't seem enough to me. Maybe because I overslept very much. If I have to choose a country, well, I'd definitely pick Japan because it intrigues me very much. The culture, the fashion, the language, and of course, the amount of manga and anime.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

I would love to go to Japan to stay on its snowy mountains, just relaxing on a hot spring while it snows gentely...
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Going to hollywood and getting to go on movie sets for a week and be there during shooting, my love for films would make this a awesome vacation.
    -TWM-

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    Bah! One does not simply walk into Mordor!

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Backpacking through Europe.
    That'd be the best!!!
    With my friends of course.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zyronet View Post
    Somewhere peaceful and with great view.. (..heaven? haha, kidding..)
    In a cabin, having those great scenery... probably ocean, lake, mountain with beautiful sky view.. Anything that i shall see clear skies.. ( i love skies, it calms me. i dunno why..)
    And adding: No one calling me to do chores or other stuff. Calling my nane too much in one day makes me nervous and angry.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 09:41 PM
    Canucks fan in Flames country. Public Enemy #1
    Threads

I'd love to go to Germany for Oktoberfest

Other choices would inculde: Japan, Englad, France, Spain, Norway, Amsterdam, Sweeden, South Korea, and China
    "This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show

"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Annoying people in Nepal, sitting around all day drinking tea and typing on the laptop with no disturbance.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    xD I never would have expected that answer from anyone. I guess this forum is full of surprises. :D

I can't really think of a dream vacation... just to some awesome place near the coast or something ._. with the perfect weather... (but of course I need some rain too) not too hot or too cold... I'd be there with my friends and boyfriend (and his friends too I guess) and hmm... well, I dunno where. But just somewhere without any thought of school, homeworks, chores and annoying stuffs. Oh, also close to some nice place where you can shop. xD And it's supposed to be cheap too!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Closed Thread

Thread Information