AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

The tag team idea is really exciting. I think that would add another fun aspect to the game.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

This game just has me guessing left and right on what it's going to have, it's great. Anyone have an idea for what tomorrow's update will be? I'm thinkin' it'll be a stage, but that's just me.

-Edit-
    When I think about it, the term "guessing left and right" doesn't really make much sense. :/

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I may not have a Wii, but this game will justify getting it. I have played both versions of Super Smash Bros. and found it so entertaining. On top of that, challenging. Brawl will give a new meaning to my lust for a challenge.
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

This game is going to be like one of the only reasons I'd play the Wii since Wii sports LOL

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I find the Pokemon Trainer addition was by far my favorite update so far!

Charizard is my favorite Pokemon and now he's a playable character!

That whole stamina aspect should increase the difficulty and learning curve of the Pokemon Trainer but it's one I'm willing to master. My theory is that Squirtle will handle much like a fast character (i.e Pikachu, Fox). Ivysaur will have a balanced style and handle much like the medium-sized fighters (i.e Mario, Link) and finally, Charizard will play like a heavy-weight (Bowser, DK).

As long as all three have a means of a triple jump then it's going to be oodles of fun playing that character.

The new update tonight is funny but not as exciting as yesterday's. It does make me wonder how those "assist" characters will be activated. Hopefully they will be disabled for tournament play. I have a feeling the Nintendog assist in the trailer will cover up the screen with a cute puppy like this Devil Man update scrolls the screen to one side (which is downright nasty haha). I guess it gives players to try out that bounce move you can do when colliding with another character upon landing with your jump.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 08:00 PM
    Threads

I wonder what Adventure mode will be like..I mean..the Master and Crazy hands are to easy..I took them out without taking a point of damage...with Falcon..so I hope this time the bosses are a lot more challenging..especially the event matches..way to easy..especially 51..just use Jiggs for event 51..haha

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    I find the Pokemon Trainer addition was by far my favorite update so far!

Charizard is my favorite Pokemon and now he's a playable character!

That whole stamina aspect should increase the difficulty and learning curve of the Pokemon Trainer but it's one I'm willing to master. My theory is that Squirtle will handle much like a fast character (i.e Pikachu, Fox). Ivysaur will have a balanced style and handle much like the medium-sized fighters (i.e Mario, Link) and finally, Charizard will play like a heavy-weight (Bowser, DK).

As long as all three have a means of a triple jump then it's going to be oodles of fun playing that character.

The new update tonight is funny but not as exciting as yesterday's. It does make me wonder how those "assist" characters will be activated. Hopefully they will be disabled for tournament play. I have a feeling the Nintendog assist in the trailer will cover up the screen with a cute puppy like this Devil Man update scrolls the screen to one side (which is downright nasty haha). I guess it gives players to try out that bounce move you can do when colliding with another character upon landing with your jump.
    Lol, that assist did look a little goofy at first, especially when sized up against the previous day's update, but it still seems cool nontheless. Foot Stool Jumps all over the place, XD.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The update today...

STICKERS!

Ummm, I'm not excited about it but I guess it MIGHT be cool if the pictures you create and save are able to upload as a wallpaper for games/Your Wii.

Overall, this update was really "blah!" sure there might be some funny stickers to collect and new awkward ways to setup a picture with your favorite Nintendo stars, but come on...give us an item, music, or stage o_O! I guess the Pokemon Trainer update was just too awesome so they have to dumb down some of the upcoming sneak peeks T^T.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Haha, it is kind of hard to be excited about certain updates when you get such awesome character updates. The update for today is pretty interesting though. I wonder what others exactly can do it, which kinda' leads you to guess certain characters that would utilize it.

Simon Belmont, anyone? I know one of my friends is rooting for him to be in it, XD.
    Last edited by ShinyaZel; 08-16-2007 at 02:22 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyaZel View Post

Simon Belmont, anyone? I know one of my friends is rooting for him to be in it, XD.
    He would make an excellent addition to the awesome roster. He could throw Holy Water as a ranged attack haha. The whip would give him a unique play style, utilizing range in his normal attacks.

The update today wasn't that exciting, but at least we know more characters will be able to do that. Samus and Link were able to use their throws to latch onto walls for a recovery in Smash Brothers: Melee, so this update isn't a big surprise.

What would be extremely interesting is if they include heavy characters such as Bowser to be able to have a similar function. Bowser could charge up his arms and attempt to ram his claws into the wall, allowing him to latch on, much like the Hook shot (Link) and Beam shot (Samus). He can then climb up and/or propel himself up vertically to recover.

This could be a great gimick to include on the heavy characters to attract more players to use them.

Hoping for a Stage/Song update tomorrow. I doubt they'll release another character this week >.<!

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

when the entire roster for brawl comes out..that'll be awesome.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The update for today wasn't half bad, it's Peach!

I really dig the new details they added to her dress and the expression on her face when she butt smacks Mario. Although it's a give she's in the roster I suppose it is better than Stickers!

I still can't get over that update haha, man really didn't like that.

Judging by the screenshots given it seems like she'll retain the same moveset as Melee, but her Final Smash is still up in the air. Maybe a gang of Toads kill everyone on screen? Or she uses her Emotions ala Super Peach for the DS, to make powerful attack. I guess we MIGHT find out next week ^^.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha sweet Peach? Who knows..I hope Wife or Vidjo gets the game..I wanna play their peach's. When will falcon be announced..

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

Ok everyone, the latest update....new secret character Diddy Kong
    I wasn't really that surprised when I saw it, but it will be fun to see his moves ^^
    still, Ike is probably the coolest character they showed so far

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol diddy kong..To bad they took out Doc..

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

this is looking better and better each day. time to grab a wii for me.
    now they just gotta give us alot of online ability with this game

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

this game is just gonna rise to the top if its online. Its taking to long..I wanna team up with as many people as possible when it comes out..

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, the updates are not bad so far, and it may even be a fun single player game. The Superspicy Curry seems pretty fun too.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Man..I wish the game was out right now. I wanna play online..lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woot woot! Lyn from FE7 as an assist trophy! I'm lovin' it.

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok...it has been a little empty here for a while so I thought I'd tell you all about some new updates.

Online play: yes we will be able to play super smash brawl online, so i'm looking forward to battle you all as soon as I buy the game

Snake: They show some of Solid Snakes special moves.

My Music: before choosing a stage you are able to choose from many different songs to be played during the fight, and sometimes CD items will appear during a fight, grabing one of those will unlock a new song.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Music? Like..any? or..just in the game?

Senior Member MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown has a reputation beyond repute MrClown's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads

The cool thing bout thins game is that its goin to be online!!

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

I am excited that they put in Solid Snake, but I also heard that a secret character was Naruto to? I am not to sure, but it's only a rumor. It looks fun looks great, I think I may get it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller View Post
    Music? Like..any? or..just in the game?
    music in the game but it would be awsome if you could use your own mp3s XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information