AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i hope the stages are awesome the stages were good in melee
    so they have to waaaayyy better in brawl
    Are you Experienced?

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD
    Why? You no like Jiggypuff with rollout? (Which hurts.)
    I think he was perfectly good with his original moves, but yes some of the new moves are good, like Samus's rocket, Link's bow, Ness's green blob-thing, and thw way you can charge up the A-button attacks but some of the moves were made weaker in Melee like most of Kirby's attacks.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

This game will be better than the first more moves with new characters better gameplay hopefully..... also about the new characters i think they mad good selections for the newbie chars.
    Cant wait to play..........................

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 08:00 PM
    Threads

truth is i cant wait for the game either. Once i get it its gonna be hell..pwning and getting pwned by the pros lol. its gonna be that good. Plus Captain Falcon better be in it..that way i can knee my way to victory..and with fox..shine spike all my opponents off stage =).

Member Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker has a spectacular aura about Zeta_Stryker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

lmao. Yeah, once you also get a hold of that orb with the Smash Bros insignia. Then you'll pretty much be pwning everybody.

Member Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2009 02:35 PM
    Threads

Wicked you guys,i cant wait for this new game,the previous super smash bro melee rocked and this next so will oh yeah,i can see it now in the next generation console

Signature created by Dragonshaz

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta_Stryker View Post
    lmao. Yeah, once you also get a hold of that orb with the Smash Bros insignia. Then you'll pretty much be pwning everybody.
    lol yea thats true, anyone with that orb will pretty much own but just like anything else its a move which means it can be countered. And if everyone is really anticipated about that game coming..the news is that all the original smashers from the N64 super smash WILL be in brawl so you'll have your jigglypuff and her wall of pain combo, Samus and her missle to beam combo, captain falcon and his many combos as well, and etc. So yea when the game finally comes out..watch out lol.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

I'm gonna be buying a Wii for this game, I love SSBM, sadly I never got to play the original, never got an N64.

Also, alot of people on YouTube in comments for the SSBB Trailers keep talking bout Master Cheif as an unlockable, and that seems really farfetched but is it true?

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

If you want the latest news from ssbb you can check the homepage, they update it every mon-friday

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

can't wait for it. i wonder if kirby is still as cool as ever ^^
    gotta try zero suit samus aswell

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

This better have Richard Belmont, otherwise NO SALE.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well they said there isnt gonna be under 50 characters so..who knows..but sucks that they took Young Link out even though he was low tier..ice climbers..Dr. mario, and possibly falco..but thats not confirmed yet..and yea.. check out smashbros.com for all the little tid bits they inform every weekday.

Member Venom Rayber is on a distinguished road Venom Rayber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

Oh yeah I'm looking foward to using my girl Samus again in the future brawl Tournaments.

One more thing !!SPOILER ALERT!!
    Bowser is able to morph into the mighty fierce Giga Bowser
    which means he's playable!(Smash Ball required)
    Last edited by Venom Rayber; 07-07-2007 at 03:26 PM.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™ View Post

Also, alot of people on YouTube in comments for the SSBB Trailers keep talking bout Master Cheif as an unlockable, and that seems really farfetched but is it true?
    I highly, highly doubt it, due to the fact that Master Chief belongs to Microsoft, so I'll say a definite no.

Now the controls for the game can be played in four different styles. The Wii remote alone played horizontally, the Wii Remote with Nun-chuck, the Classic Nintendo Wii controller, or the good old Gamecube controller.

I've also heard that the way characters enter the stage are going to be different like on the N64 where everyone had their own way of entering instead of coming down from a platform like on the Gamecube version. I'm not absolutely sure about it, but it may or may not happen.

The items in the game are really going to be intuitive. The gooey bomb is a really good idea, but I won't use it as much (since I like to play without items). The cracker launcher just seems like a really dumb idea, but that's me. What made me laugh though is that they released the banana peel. What's cool though is the crates and barrels. Now they change appearance depending on the stage you select (such as normal on a battlefield stage, or sci-fi appearance on something like on a StarFox stage).

The stages are going to be a lot better on the Wii than it was on the Gamecube. One, it's better designed. Two, it's more interactive. Three, instead of playing the same thing over again, it'll change over time. For example, on Battlefield, you won't play the same stage over again. There will be different variations such as morning, evening, and night. In Yoshi's Island, the season will change.

I definitely cannot wait for the game to come out, since Nintendo has been getting a lot better with their technology. Check the official website if you want to learn more about it here. Smash Bros. DOJO!!

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Balance; 07-12-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Member Venom Rayber is on a distinguished road Venom Rayber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

Heres a thought! ever came across the characters from the Star Fox series. I can't Krystal the fox with a blaster like Fox or Falco, but I can see her with that staff(From Star Fox Adventures) beat'in the crap out of everyone. Also I wounder if they considered having Wolf O'donnel, Fox's arch rival in the fray?
    Please go on reply if you like

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

yeah it would be very cool if they could have Wolf in this one ^^
    or even better...James Mccloud, foxs father ^^

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

i can't wait o play for one reason bowser. for those of you who don;t know they made a new item the smash ball which gives your character major power and a cool finisher. you may ask yourself what does this have to do with bowser well his smash ball attack is for a short ime you become giga bowser which means pure pwnage
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by GoreDude View Post
    i can't wait o play for one reason bowser. for those of you who don;t know they made a new item the smash ball which gives your character major power and a cool finisher. you may ask yourself what does this have to do with bowser well his smash ball attack is for a short ime you become giga bowser which means pure pwnage
    Someone already said something about that. There has been rumors that if Ganondorf receives the Final Smash Ball, he'll temporarily turn into Ganon.

I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

It sounds pretty good. It's the most wanted game for the Wii, so it has to be good. ^^

Made by me. =D

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'm extremely excited. Melee was an awesome game, full of great levels and addicting gameplay. I'm sure Brawl is going to be nothing but better.

I'm looking forward to the new ensemble of characters that are being added; Solid Snake is one I'm looking forward to, in particular. I just hope they keep Shiek/Zelda, who was the character I kicked the most butt with in Melee.

It's going to be a rather long wait for Brawl, isn't it?
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes it is. They've delayed the release date so many times, in the beginning, Brawl was planned to be a launching title for the Wii, but as we all know, that didn't work out too well. At least we know it will come soon.

I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBalance View Post
    Yes it is. They've delayed the release date so many times, in the beginning, Brawl was planned to be a launching title for the Wii, but as we all know, that didn't work out too well. At least we know it will come soon.
    Yeah. I was really looking forward to getting it when I got my Wii when it came out.

Made by me. =D

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

Zelda's looking cool in it, but i havn't seen if she can still transform. Anyone got any word on that yet?

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's just been announced. The official North American launch date will be December 3rd 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood
    Zelda's looking cool in it, but i havn't seen if she can still transform. Anyone got any word on that yet?

=[[Wolfwood]]=
    I honestly don't know yet, however, I'm sure they won't remove it, after all, that's what made Zelda, Zelda.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I absolutely love the Smash Bros. series. I got very much into the competitive scene in Melee, but I don't want to dive too deep into that subject. I'd rather not sound like an elitist.

Being a competitive Smash player though, you can't help but wonder what all these new additions are like and how it'll affect everything. Even then, I feel like a little kid looking at each of these updates and forget about what it'll bring to the tournament scene. It makes me so giddy and excited that it's release date of December 3rd seems ages away, XD.

I'm really wondering what characters will be added. I'm hoping Marth will stay, and while friends assure me that he most likely will, I guess it's just me getting nervous about it. I don't care if they even nerf Marth down a bit. I have a feeling Ike will be making an appearance in this, but I don't want to turn this into a "What Fire Emblem character do you want most?" thread.

I love the four different controller methods. The GC controller felt SO right for Smash that I even got another controller for when Brawl was to come out. However, if I played only with that controller, it'd be rather boring and I'm sure I'd be missing out on some serious fun.

I hardly even scratched most of Brawl. I didn't include assist characters (which is awesome), some of the stages, Final Smashes, etc. This game is going to own. Period.

Closed Thread

Thread Information