AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sign up for Dark sword of thunder

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 07:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign up for Dark sword of thunder

ok this is my first try at a rpg i am getting people to sign up before starting actual work all those who sign up will be notifyed by me or a memeber of my rpg staff that it the rpg is ready i will be giving out 2 staff memeber ships to vaious people who sign up for the rpg

Dark sword of thunder is a new rpg in which you must join the search for the dark sword of thunder the person who posses the dark sword of thunder as the ability to destroy the world or remake it in their own image

RULES

rule 1 respect the forum rules
    rule 2 respect other game players
    rule 3 enjoy you're selfs

although the darksword of thunder is powerful not any one can wield this legendary weapon you must fight you're way through various enemies like orcs elves other questers for the sword
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Junior Member Sonicdh will become famous soon enough Sonicdh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 06:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i dont wii

Was this RPG approved? It seems a little vague.

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

I'll sign myself up if the Rp is Approved ^_^ Consider me your first entrant

PM me about the Story plot, requirments of the characters when you make them.

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

this is definity not aproved, read the rules.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

-Shrugs- I said i would join it was approved, sorry bud.

Dude next time you have to PM a mod or admin and give them your ideas on an RP and they have to approve it before you post it. Right Nespa? i believe thats the rule right?

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Not approved. T_T

Closed Thread

Thread Information