AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homophobia

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 06:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Homophobia

I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a
    lesbian.

I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire
    a transsexual woman.

I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight
    through the painful, tear-filled nights.

We are the parents who buried
    our daughter long before her time.

I am the man who died alone in the
    hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the
    room.

I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken
    away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish
    they could adopt me.

I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the
    attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will
    probably be able to walk again.

I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed
    myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to
    bear.

We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found
    out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.

I am the person who
    never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the
    management called on me.

I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit
    the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother
    because I now live with another woman.

I am the domestic-violence
    survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they
    found out my abusive partner is also a woman.

I am the domestic-violence
    survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.

I am the
    father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection
    to other men.

I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach
    gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.

I am the man who
    died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was
    transsexual.

I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be
    a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating
    me.

I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't
    believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.

I am the person
    who has to hide what this world needs most, love.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 05:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

wait..Was this a poem misplaced on the forum by accident, oooooor do we discuss Homophobia?

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 05:35 PM
    Threads

What is this thread about??? I think you should better explain it and not just put a bunch of stuff down.
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2017 10:47 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well those are good points there, as for me I just don't want to be mixed up in the whole 'sexuality game'. But that's a peer amusement thing, people labeling others out of boredom and plain stupidity.

I think that the world needs to see that though there are those who love (romantically) in their own gender, it doesn't make them any less a person.

Even though I'm no fan or supporter of Homosexuality, I can't say I don't give them the respect they deserve. It's just like me with anyone I come into contact with. They respect me and I'll respect them.

So I say yes, there are a few things that need to be considered more in general when Homosexuals and such are a part of the picture.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

Look, I'm not homophobic, I just run like hell from every gay man that I meet

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 11:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I think there's nothing wrong with being homosexual or anything... Just don't go kissing each other scandelously on the street...I can't stand that... and that also goes for hetrosexuals... just get a room !!

This is my AWESOME face! Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife has a reputation beyond repute Storm Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 07:54 PM
    Threads

Wait a second, I recognise this...
    The Tao of Rayne - Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...if that fails, try something in the dairy variety.

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 11:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Why? Do you think they'll try to hit on you?
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 08:47 AM
    Threads

Same here .

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 12:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Strife View Post
    Wait a second, I recognise this...
    Well, "I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a" (Quotation marks included) got 8000ish hits on Google. So seems likely it's a re-post.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

I think it's also an e-mail chain letter.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sadida View Post
    I would if I were them

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I would if I were them

And yes you discuss it
    Its not a chain letter, just somthing to make you think, I found it on livejournal ._.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 09:45 AM
    Threads

It doesn't even make sense either.
    ████████████

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation bi_fire will become famous soon enough bi_fire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 10:05 PM
    Threads

I liked it, makes a very good point. I came out to my so-called 'friends' and they told others. My best-friend and his girlfriend are the only ones that seem perfectly comfy with it. They ain't told noone.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads

I would if I were them
    ...LMAO

I would totally rep you for that, if only I could.

I have to wonder, though, in most western cultures, how common is everything listed in the first post? I mean, transsexuals still probably get the worst of it, but...
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 03:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sadida View Post

haha of course they would, sagat's in the miltiary, this means skinny, short hair, you know, the village people type

I'm totally just messing with you sagat.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 12:18 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Hear hear! O_O

I admit, I'm a little bit of a homophobe... to gay people that I don't know. If he/she were my friend, I would accept them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wish I were skinny. I'm more barrel chested. You know, like a Dwarf. Minus the axe and ale.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 01:42 AM
    Threads

I wish I were skinny. I'm more barrel chested. You know, like a Dwarf. Minus the axe and ale.

This has made my day. Well there are a couple of gay guys that come after me. It doesn't bother me much unless they are really pushy

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 02:35 AM
    Threads

uh...i dont kinda get this topic...anyone help!! please... O__O

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just click on the X in the top right and walk away.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just click on the X in the top right and walk away.

I'm not a Homophobe, id be the worlds biggest hypocrite if I was.

The Original Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew has a reputation beyond repute Andrew's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2015 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyNinja View Post

I'm not a Homophobe, id be the worlds biggest hypocrite if I was.
    The majority of the female species aren't. Men usually view it as threat, because it makes them question themselves, or feel they have to "prove" they're heterosexual, and aren't comfortable with themselves. Those who deny this, are only lying to themselves.

Ask any psychologist.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 06:06 PM
    Threads

well for one i don't see much discussion needed for this thread,
    and to Piper
    i actually know more homophobic girls than i do homophobic guys

to quote a comedian who's name i cant remember
    "iv recently developed a liking for rainbows, but im not gay, so if i had a rainbow on a t-shirt, id have to put "not gay" under it, but i also don't hate gays, so id have to put "but very supportive: on it too"

except for the liking of rainbows, i just like green the most, thats pretty much true for me
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Closed Thread

Thread Information