AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: think.

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post think.

ever had the feeling...
    that you attempt and fight so hard to take someone off your mind and off your life, but each time you think how to forget... you keep falling much more???

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

Your question is a little confusing. It's just basically you can't get someone out of your life or out of your thoughts? Hmm... never happened to me. I never get bothered by people. =D

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wushuuu View Post
    ever had the feeling...
    that you attempt and fight so hard to take someone off your mind and off your life, but each time you think how to forget... you keep falling much more???
    yeah..i felt that..if you mean by, someone u like or something, im going through that now...its annoying though...last night i had a hard time sleeping coz my mind kept thinkn about things...mainly about that someone... (IMO)... hehe... =^^=

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I love the english of some of the people on this forum. But no, I have never had that problem. Why would you?
    Last edited by ███; 05-18-2007 at 08:09 AM.
    ████████████

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

ever had the feeling...
    After spending about 20 minutes trying to understand your question I decided to ponder the matter. But not for long.
    Its very simple really. You can't forget because you are trying to forget and therefore you are still thinking about this person.....Either that or its that strange emotion humans call love.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

ever had the feeling...

I think she means.. this
    Did you ever had the feeling that you try to forget someone. Put him/her out of your mind out of your life. And each time you try to forget that person you fail.
    I think that's what she means.
    And stop flaming her.. Not everyone is English/American/Any other country that uses English my English sucks to sometimes. So what she's trying so just don't complain.. =)

As for me yeah I try to forget someone but I can't I just think it's in human nature. You can't forget someone you know or feel something for... But you know what they say. Time will heal so will time also help to forget someone.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by TrainHeartnet View Post
    And stop flaming her.. Not everyone is English/American/Any other country that uses English my English sucks to sometimes. So what she's trying so just don't complain.. =)
    Ive cheacked his/her other threads, he/she seems the have fairly good english in the other threads he/she started.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Hmm could be... Maybe in the rush maybe a little brother/sister used the acc... You never know maybe a bad day etc... But anyways instead of that I tried to answer it as good as posebile I can remember my English first sucked when I started to go on forums... But anyways just answer her question or else don't spam like I'm doing now =(. Aah well nvm she didn't ask ''Can you all understand this''

@topic maker.. Next time put something in why your English is bad if you where in a rush or something else...

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

ever had the feeling...
    You sound like you're talking about love. But anyway, I never experience it, whether it's love or not. I'm just indifferent when it concerns others. *chuckles* Sorry about that, I'm cold-hearted. But whatever. (Everyone have a darkside)

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

i experience that kind of thing

sometimes it makes me freak
    sometime it makes me happy

its really hard to forget
    everybody lies!!

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

No, I don't have problems forgetting people/take them off my mind. And yes, I'm cold-hearted about this things
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

That really happened to me. My ex was really nice to me, and we went through a lot. One day he admitted that he liked someone else and yelled at me for that girl. At that time i knew that i must forget about a guy like that. Then it took me a year to stop crying to sleep.

My friend took me to karaoke almost every weeken to help me forget about him. Hey, it really worked!

Member Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2007 11:36 AM
    Threads

Default brutal

romance is horrible it is the worst because your first true love stays with you...forever....im still having reqcoils after 5 years...i get up and cry go to bed and cry she ment every thing to me

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

I think that you need to get over that. You should be able to forget something in five years. If you let it continue, you'll probably start doing dangerous things.

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

Everyday of my life.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger6 View Post
    romance is horrible it is the worst because your first true love stays with you...forever....im still having reqcoils after 5 years...i get up and cry go to bed and cry she ment every thing to me
    Maybe it's time to move on... Better late than never right?
    ████████████

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Is this another one of those stupid love topics that are popping up at a disturbing rate lately?

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Actually if anything I have a problem keeping people in my brain... I forget about people so easily its not funny and as soon as i stop seeing them on a regular basis (bcause i don't go to school with them or because I don't have call to) I quickly forget they ever existed. If someone does not make contact with me on every so often they will drop out of mind entirely
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mmy View Post
    I think that you need to get over that. You should be able to forget something in five years. If you let it continue, you'll probably start doing dangerous things.
    Man, am I the only one who thinks this is funny.
    Anyways, it happens to everyone no matter the cause, love or hate.
    Unless of course, you are a super computer that can permanetly erase data.
    But it happens to me. And then I think of other things and then you dont remember.
    Or something like that.

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

It's not that I want to forget someone. It's more like I wanna forget the way I feel toward that person. I don't wanna feel like this anymore. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Never been in love afore so I have no idea what this feeling is and stuff. But nobody wants to hear me go on bout that so yah...
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I have some people that occasionally pop-up in my mind but I can easily forget them.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Closed Thread

Thread Information