AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Just passing by...

Threaded View

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Just passing by...

Hello! Just one of the 30 people for the day who's signed up. (aww, i'm not special??) Heheh, kidding.^^

I just passed the Japanese test in animelyrics a few hours ago, so now I hope to translate the good songs out there so people can know what they actually mean. But my ultimate goal is to translate every L'Arc~en~Ciel song so more people can have access to their greatness. And so more people can see how amazing Hyde is at writing lyrics. Hahaha.

I also translate manga and other stuff, but since I'm still not acquainted with the rules here, I'm not gonna put the name here since I might get in trouble for advertising. XD

Things in the forum are still a bit confusing for me... (this place has so many features...XD), but I hope I'll get the hang of them all as I go along.^^ Well, being a newbie isn't actually the most pleasant thing in the world, but it's something everyone has to go through, and I'm sure the status will wear off in a couple of weeks.^^

(omg, i'm writing too much... XD I'm not even sure if people actually read this...^^; )
    Last edited by Levanter; 05-17-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    "It's the time you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important." -The Little Prince

Thread Information