AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reasons of Rebbelion.. list it up..

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Reasons of Rebbelion.. list it up..

okay.. this thread is not to activate your anger or rebellion attitude, i just want to know, what could be the reasons why youths or teens are doing rebellion.
    say, my reason of making a thread like this.. (coz') This is a preparation for a responsibility that was given to me from my seniors (in school..)...
    Have fun posting and please..
    Post as the rules do.

thank you.. n_n

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

Cool

i think, i know what are u saying.. hehe..

my answer to your question is that.. youths or teens do some rebellious act because they seem to be not have given some attention from their parents, teachers, etc (or other elders). sometimes they always caught their attentions, lets make some examples, "me again! why is it always me?!" "they always see me!", that not may pleased to somebody who is older than them..

thats my opinion...
    hehe..

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah! i have experience that.. once you where caught doing bad thiings for just once.. they will all target you.. more and more.. ugh.. i remember those days.. its like just one more.. i would cry.. sumtin like that..

okay.. please post as the rules do.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Other thing that can cause rebellious behavior on teens are overprotective parents. Thi happens specially around the 12-13 years old. "Why can't I do this or that when >insert name here< can?! His/Hers parents let him/her do it!!" Yes, more or less like that.

Another thing is when parents compare them to other kids. Some of them might become depress, but there're a few who would do the exact opposite just to make their parents angry o shut up.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Haru*~ View Post
    Other thing that can cause rebellious behavior on teens are overprotective parents. Thi happens specially around the 12-13 years old. "Why can't I do this or that when >insert name here< can?! His/Hers parents let him/her do it!!" Yes, more or less like that.

Another thing is when parents compare them to other kids. Some of them might become depress, but there're a few who would do the exact opposite just to make their parents angry o shut up.
    right.. over protection and the pressure of parents. .but aside from parents what could possibly activate their rebellion state? just asking..

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Well, parents are the most direct reason. But in it self is the autority figure or costume that you have to or are force to follow. When you're a teen you start asking yourself why do you need to do things. It's basicaly when you form your own concepts that you're going to use when you grow up.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Because since that unfortunate moment we are enrolled in school, we are conditioned to conform as traces of individuality, personal beliefs and imagination are gradually scraped away from our consciences until nothing remains but an obedient little robot who accepts the fallacies and lies of our world and believes that life consists of a great job, starting a family, investing in a 401K, having kids, retiring and then dying with nothing more accomplished in their worthless lives then spreading their seed.

I've noticed this new generation, as stupid as it may be right now, seems to be questioning the establishment more and more, and asking "why?" than the one before it. They seem to want to hold on to more of their own thoughts and reject what is attempted to be forced into their skulls. I've noticed this most predominantly in the military - the old school dinosaurs who believe work before all else and unquestioning obedience to orders, they are gradually being phased out by a newer, smarter generation who asks why, and no longer believes that rank = automatically correct. I seen some Privates and Corporals who the army deemed to be rebellious, even insubordinate, and I remember thinking once "that Corporal knows that Sergeant is wrong, but instead of mindlessly obeying that Sgt, is now questioning him on the orders" - while I Know that too much questioning can be adverse (let's not get into that) the point is I was happy to see such things happening.

Perhaps there is hope after all.
    Last edited by Sagat; 04-23-2007 at 11:44 AM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Because since that unfortunate moment we are enrolled in school, we are conditioned to conform as traces of individuality, personal beliefs and imagination are gradually scraped away from our consciences until nothing remains but an obedient little robot who accepts the fallacies and lies of our world and believes that life consists of a great job, starting a family, investing in a 401K, having kids, retiring and then dying with nothing more accomplished in their worthless lives then spreading their seed.
    You'll find that most people, as they get older, start to change their mind and realize that these things ARE what they want. Usually it's when they have kids, their focus shifts toward taking care of their kids, including the 401K and retirement.

Regardless of that, the fact is this.
    We live in a society. We are part of a group. We conform to the basic rules of society (i.e. laws, courtesy, etc) so that we can work together to progress further than we can as individuals. This is not so evil as every high school student makes it out to be.

No, you're not so different. Like I said, everyone in high school talks big, like they are anti-conformity, and big surprise, they all look exactly the same. Guess what. Communities gain more power than any one individual. That's the way humanity is.

We should learn to pick our battles. No, society is not always right. But rebelling against everything, just because you don't want to do it the way everyone else is? That's not right either. Find the things that will actually help to rebel against, and leave the minor things alone. Otherwise you end up like my old roommate, rebelling against everything and everyone, just because he is convinced that his 25 years of experience is clearly more valuable in every field ever than every method currently in place.

Don't be surprised. There are a LOT of methods in place because they really do work well. Sure, some things could improve slightly, but the focus should be on the things that can improve drastically.

I've noticed this new generation, as stupid as it may be right now, seems to be questioning the establishment more and more, and asking "why?" than the one before it. They seem to want to hold on to more of their own thoughts and reject what is attempted to be forced into their skulls. I've noticed this most predominantly in the military - the old school dinosaurs who believe work before all else and unquestioning obedience to orders, they are gradually being phased out by a newer, smarter generation who asks why, and no longer believes that rank = automatically correct. I seen some Privates and Corporals who the army deemed to be rebellious, even insubordinate, and I remember thinking once "that Corporal knows that Sergeant is wrong, but instead of mindlessly obeying that Sgt, is now questioning him on the orders" - while I Know that too much questioning can be adverse (let's not get into that) the point is I was happy to see such things happening.

This is no new thing. The Military especially was created in much simpler times, when it was more important to have soldiers who would follow orders without question. And on the direct battlefield, this still is very very important. But fewer battles are being fought this way, and the Military is adapting along with it, albeit slowly. But the Military has always been adapting to the environment.

But I think the important key words here are to adapt to changes, not to rebel against conformity. Change is unavoidable. While society may not like change much, it's important to realize that if you want to make a change, except in the most extreme cases, you should be working with society to change it, not against it.
    Last edited by Regex; 04-23-2007 at 12:26 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Rebellions are basically a way of retalliation for those who feel opressed. The main reason never changes no matter what the excuse the rebels come up with. The feeling of being unequal fuels the hatred which is expressed in many ways. Violence is usually the end result.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Good luck finding a girlfriend.

If all is as your say then why do you work? Is it not a part of our society? It's quite easy to live a happy life without needing to work. Are you not being a robot by following society of a work force?
    Last edited by ███; 04-23-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    ████████████

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

I can understand, take bits and pieces from what's being mentioned by the users in this thread. Sagat's more on the mark, that we should have the ability to question the directions that's being taken with our lives. Does it always culminate in having an ear being lent to the questioner? Not always, but it gives a small space for doubt, which is important for those perversions of human standards that are, by eternal law, deemed truly wrong. Depends in part upon the amount of efficacy the listeners have. But a lot of it has to do with what nonharmonists believe (say, governments in comparison), and we're forced to do what we must because of the principle of defense.

I'm out of the teenage phase, so, I'm left with doubts for more adult issues. But I've said my piece.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidian Dyne View Post
    Sagat's more on the mark, that we should have the ability to question the directions that's being taken with our lives.
    But we do have that choice; making the decision doesn't necessarily mean rebellion.
    ████████████

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

As it relates to the defiance of issues, events or traditions that are questionable in their total benefit to human values, I think rebellion was touched upon.

But as we both know, humans tend to single out bits and pieces of "bad" from an "overall greater good" in an effort to make the "good" more pure.
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

The urge for rebellion mainly comes from the urge for change when you know the only way is through force.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

The more a child, teenager, or any young adult is told not to do something that has been labeled bad or harmful, the more curious they become. When you're young, you need to explore. There's a difference between someone telling you why not to do something, and experiencing first hand why you shouldn't do it.

All kids think they're invincible to some extent. They like to push their limits and see how far they can go.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

.. is that military stuff? I dont get most of it.. ( i wasnt complaining..) but thanks everyone for who have shared their ideas..
    so.. through force for the change?
    ..pushing limits, to see how far they can go? hmm.. i really agree. Ive seen lives that tried that way.

again.. please post as the rules do..
    Last edited by zyronet; 05-07-2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: due to bad rep.. by someone.. -sigh-

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Some kids may do rebellion for the laughs.
    Others may rebel unconciously because that's their nature.
    Others may force themselves to rebel to 'fit in' with a crowd,
    while some may honestly feel something is unjust (and in this world, what isn't?) and rise up.
    And then there are those who rebel without a cause!

Senior Member The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:50 AM
    Somewhere in Texas, searching for the Stanley cup.
    Threads

I've never really understood why these kids do stuff like that. Rebellion, as I was told be my Mother, is something that some kids do because they want attention.

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

I rebel because I don't like being constrained.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Some people just do it to be "cool" Like the reason kids start smoking. Anything to get ones name in a city newspaper headline. Sure it could be because teens are "curious" but that only may amount to a small percent, more join because they want to be a part of something.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

stupidity
    intelligence
    both are reasons
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Senior Member BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

Hm, I wouldn't call myself a full out rebel. But I think it starts to happen when one enters high school. When kids are in middle school, there's an unspoken knowledge that if you're different, then you are not trustworthy. However, when you get into high school, everyone's individuality really starts to come out and people live their life as they want to...not as the norm. So maybe it's all in your personality. You wanted to rebel or you didn't. But it didn't actually happen until you hit high school where, pretty much, everyone is accepted (except the select few). Ha! even the "rebels" start their own group (which means they aren't really rebels at all are they?). Oops! sorry...I rambled a bit.

wonderful siggy made by MistressPookyChan

and this beaut was made by MysticFairyDrmz

I am very thankful to them!

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They rebbel because they want to... or they rebelle because they don't want to be know as weak it could be intelligence and hatered to someting. To show they have no reason to share feelings with anyone at that time or heck I don't know because they are use to being left alone...
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

I rebel at school and at home most time not to be cool or anything-sigh- i wish being like me would be cool-.-' but i am it because i don't want that people pushing me around and stuff like that.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Well my reason is very simple and easy to understand why I'm so rebellious.
    If I'm going to loose a fight, I'd rather go down fighting
    Then just stand there letting somebody else walk all over me
    And also the pure amusement of messing with other people.

Ex: My mother
    She does something like take away my computer.
    I scream and yell.

She tells me not to yell at her because shes my mother
    I tell her No you are not my mother!

She gets in a frenzy.
    XD
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Closed Thread

Thread Information