AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Zelda on Wii

Junior Member wii4mii will become famous soon enough wii4mii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Legend of Zelda on Wii

I think Twilight Princess was the best Zelda game ever made...PERIOD>

I want to know what you think.

P.S.

I'm new here. Hey Everybody

Member RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:14 PM
    Threads

it was ok but i thought it was too weird... i really liked the 64 games and the wind waker... but i didn't hink this one was quite as great... i guess it was cool that it was motion control...

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I really want to play the game, though. I always heard about it at school and on G4 all the time.

And if u wanna create ur own welcoming thread, just make ur own on the introduction forum, k. And, o yeah... Hi.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

I thought it was a great game it was alittle differnt from all the other Zelda games.

Member Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:51 AM
    Threads

I play once and I liked!!!
    Mainly coz u play doing the moviments!!!!
    And I enjoy LINK as a wolf!!!
    *Eternal Dream*
    **YUMI**

THE KAKASHI-SENSEI ADDICTED ONE
    DEATH NOTE
    I LOVE "L"

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

I played once at the game store! xD *Game Stop*
    It was fun, but it took me forever to figure how to use the controls!
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Senior Member ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 07:34 AM
    Threads

That was the first game I played on my Wii ^^ I loved it very much and I finished the whole game there a few days ago, after playing it for 2 weeks non-stop, but I find after you complete once, it gets boring =S

PM me if you wanna join my family; or for a friend!
    |::- Sakura Itachi-Little Sister -::|

<3

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

I don't know about this one being the best

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I am interested to hear which you thought was better, and what you thought was better about it. Please do elaborate!

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:17 AM
    Threads

Yeah, I just may agree with you about it being the best. My main problem with it was that there was no magic to speak of. But I loved the techniques you could learn from past Link/skeleton. I felt a sense of accomplishment everytime I got one right :P and welcome, I'm pretty new too ^^
    These are the Pokedexes I'm working on right now:

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Member Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 03:19 AM
    Threads

well for those of us who have yet to get a Wii thankfully there is a version of Twilight Princess for the Game Cube also. Though it does not have the distinctive Wii controller (which i did get to play the first areas of the game with) it is still a great game

I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

It's fun. Challenging, but fun. ^^

Made by me. =D

Member Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2009 02:35 PM
    Threads

Yup zelda is one of the best games to be created in wii,it showed the pontential of wii,its so cool the way you move the remotes and slice and dice wham!! lol

Signature created by Dragonshaz

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 08:00 PM
    Threads

The game is pretty sick and I enjoyed playing it. I just think..that the bosses were a little to easy cause I beat it in a short amount of time and i was hoping the game would be a little longer but I cant argue cause it was still a well thought out game to be played.

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

Coulda made Ganondorf a little, no a lot harder to beat... So much fun... Even though it took so long, I want more...

Junior Member lindo is a jewel in the rough lindo is a jewel in the rough lindo is a jewel in the rough lindo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 07:32 AM
    Threads

Cool

zelda iz on of ma best Games .. I love it man ..
    but it's been boring ,,

Ju$t
    Cute & lonely

Junior Member tddawg is on a distinguished road tddawg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 10:17 PM
    Threads

Talking i agree

out of all the zelda games this is the best so far bad news it's short and the bosses are pretty easy [like every other zelda game] good news everything else graphics are superb the storyline is good and the wii is a huge bonus to play and actually slice to attack a monster awesome a 9.5 out of 10
    I didnt come this way to lose which means i aint goin out with out a fight pm me if u want a friend
    can u help with the reputation by givin me some thanks

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's definately a Zelda game, and a great one at that. While many aspects of the game reflected what we've come to expect in a Zelda games, it introduced new things as well.

I loved the dungeons, with the Temple of Time dungeon being my absolute favorite. The dungeons were difficult, but not so difficult as to where you didn't want to play anymore. Puzzles were puzzling, but very satisfying to solve. I loved the make-over on some of the classic Zelda enemies, such as the Beamos and Skullatollos (sp?).

Music was great; Koji Kondo never lets me down. Themes for dungeons matched the atmosphere (Snowpeak ruins theme was a particular favourite) and was dynamic without being overwelming.

Items were fun to use. Can't say much; some of the newer items were a welcome to the already huge variety.

I've played through this game two or three times, and I'm still having fun. I'm definately a Zelda fan at heart, and as much as I'm biased, I can't tell you enough how great of a game this is. While I don't think it's as good as Ocarina of Time, it's only a thousandth away from it.

It's a great buy, and worth it well.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I don't have a Wii, but I do have the GCN version.

It was better then Wind Waker (that's one thing for sure!) but not better then Ocarina of Time.

~Made by me~

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

I made a post on this at another forum I'm just gonna copy and paste some of it here...

"In my own personal opinion (whether or not you agree), Twilight Princess was somewhat a let down"

"Now I've been a long time fan of the Zelda series playing (and completing) almost every game to date! Now don't get me wrong I like Twilight Princess, unfortunately certain aspects of the game made it boring and well I suppose you could use the word 'suck'."

"To quickly summarize things up...

Graphics: The graphics are the one thing that cannot be faulted. They follow the OoT/MM style with some nice improvements.

Sounds: The music in TP was weak, watered down versions from previous titles. The Zelda series is an epic one and the music needs to match that! The music just didn't cut it. Also they've stuck with the text-based style dialouge, I feel this however was a good move (No Zelda game should use voice acting).

Story/Gameplay: The story wasn't too bad, I liked it and the ending was pretty sweet. I thought the Twilight world was a bit dull... just an orange scaled version of the original I wouldn't mind so much if it was like ALttP's Dark world which if you entered it unlocked new areas, but no. The enemies I felt lacked in character (at least those from the Twilight realm), they were all the same really. I actually liked the hidden skills, I feel they were a nice touch (especially since you're weilding the Master Sword, sorta need some cool techniques). The teleporting was sorta nice but as soon as you get that Epona is somewhat useless and you never really use her again. Zelda games are known for the magic and this game just comes along and does away with it! I couldn't get over this, I hated it, no fire/ice/light arrows and just no nothing like that.

Difficulty: This game is easy, ridiculously easy... collecting the heart pieces is almost a waste of time! The enemies were slow and easy to kill, when you did get hit the damage was minimal. The boss fights were WAY too easy... they rarely even attacked (or never really seemed like they attacked).

Items: New items!? The Spinner, this was a nifty spinning top you'd use to ride across a wall with (given the wall had the groove needed), and also to sit in a groove on the floor where you'd spin and make the floor turn, rise or sink (whatever!). The Ball and Chain you'd spin the ball in the air then let it go to smash through ice blocks and other things albeit was pretty crap. The Clawshot was just the Hookshot only you couldn't use it to latch on to useful things you'd use it in dungeons to latch on to certain coloured dots (there are some outside dungeons to but y'know)! The most useful thing you could use it on were the vines you'd climb (you can get a double clawshot which is nice). The Rod of Domination you'd use to control statues, move them around and such. The bombs with the legs and such (forgot what they're called) I'd just prefer the Bombchu's (they were cool). I liked the whole bomb/arrow combo, nice feature! Also with the hawkeye, but didn't really need that.

TP is way too easy... you could almost complete this game with minimum hearts (three) and your Sword! Using the aforementioned items when required in the dungeons. Unfortunately, the Wii's unique control system wasn't taken full advantage of either! The sword control could have been better... although it's not too say it wasn't cool."

"The cut-scenes were too dull, there was no real action!"

"Some good points for TP!? The fact that Link's fairy was mute wasn't bad, plus you could just not point the remote at the screen and not see it at all (when playing I hardly noticed it ^^; though I like the fairy lol!), Midna was a great addition to the character list and probably one of the coolest characters through the Zelda series! The hidden skills, and different costumes were cool. The fact that rather than being just different coloured tunics as in OoT, they each had there own style to them! The being able to battle while riding Epona was nice."

"What needed changing in TP!?
    The music! This game had a pretty epic storyline and the music needed to match that rather than be watered down versions from previous titles. A couple more new items with more creativity and use! Harder dungeons (they were pretty simple). Better boss fights, harder with a little more action! A reason for collecting items, the hearts for instance make the game harder so you actually NEED them! The magic! The elemental arrows and such! Better enemies with some intelligence!"

I doubt anyone will agree really but not that I hated the game or anything I liked it and was entertaining but you know... just my opinion heh!

Ocarina of Time will always be number one.
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

My main problem with TP was that they were still using synthesized orchestras for their soundtrack. They did have a full orchestra for the trailer, but that was it. Really had my hopes up, too.

Obviously, it's the best looking Zelda game there is. I still prefer Ocarina of Time, since it seemed to have more of an impact when it came out than Twilight Princess had.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Quote Originally Posted by [Deathscythe] View Post
    I made a post on this at another forum I'm just gonna copy and paste some of it here...

"In my own personal opinion (whether or not you agree), Twilight Princess was somewhat a let down"

"Now I've been a long time fan of the Zelda series playing (and completing) almost every game to date! Now don't get me wrong I like Twilight Princess, unfortunately certain aspects of the game made it boring and well I suppose you could use the word 'suck'."

"To quickly summarize things up...

Graphics: The graphics are the one thing that cannot be faulted. They follow the OoT/MM style with some nice improvements.

Sounds: The music in TP was weak, watered down versions from previous titles. The Zelda series is an epic one and the music needs to match that! The music just didn't cut it. Also they've stuck with the text-based style dialouge, I feel this however was a good move (No Zelda game should use voice acting).

Story/Gameplay: The story wasn't too bad, I liked it and the ending was pretty sweet. I thought the Twilight world was a bit dull... just an orange scaled version of the original I wouldn't mind so much if it was like ALttP's Dark world which if you entered it unlocked new areas, but no. The enemies I felt lacked in character (at least those from the Twilight realm), they were all the same really. I actually liked the hidden skills, I feel they were a nice touch (especially since you're weilding the Master Sword, sorta need some cool techniques). The teleporting was sorta nice but as soon as you get that Epona is somewhat useless and you never really use her again. Zelda games are known for the magic and this game just comes along and does away with it! I couldn't get over this, I hated it, no fire/ice/light arrows and just no nothing like that.

Difficulty: This game is easy, ridiculously easy... collecting the heart pieces is almost a waste of time! The enemies were slow and easy to kill, when you did get hit the damage was minimal. The boss fights were WAY too easy... they rarely even attacked (or never really seemed like they attacked).

Items: New items!? The Spinner, this was a nifty spinning top you'd use to ride across a wall with (given the wall had the groove needed), and also to sit in a groove on the floor where you'd spin and make the floor turn, rise or sink (whatever!). The Ball and Chain you'd spin the ball in the air then let it go to smash through ice blocks and other things albeit was pretty crap. The Clawshot was just the Hookshot only you couldn't use it to latch on to useful things you'd use it in dungeons to latch on to certain coloured dots (there are some outside dungeons to but y'know)! The most useful thing you could use it on were the vines you'd climb (you can get a double clawshot which is nice). The Rod of Domination you'd use to control statues, move them around and such. The bombs with the legs and such (forgot what they're called) I'd just prefer the Bombchu's (they were cool). I liked the whole bomb/arrow combo, nice feature! Also with the hawkeye, but didn't really need that.

TP is way too easy... you could almost complete this game with minimum hearts (three) and your Sword! Using the aforementioned items when required in the dungeons. Unfortunately, the Wii's unique control system wasn't taken full advantage of either! The sword control could have been better... although it's not too say it wasn't cool."

"The cut-scenes were too dull, there was no real action!"

"Some good points for TP!? The fact that Link's fairy was mute wasn't bad, plus you could just not point the remote at the screen and not see it at all (when playing I hardly noticed it ^^; though I like the fairy lol!), Midna was a great addition to the character list and probably one of the coolest characters through the Zelda series! The hidden skills, and different costumes were cool. The fact that rather than being just different coloured tunics as in OoT, they each had there own style to them! The being able to battle while riding Epona was nice."

"What needed changing in TP!?
    The music! This game had a pretty epic storyline and the music needed to match that rather than be watered down versions from previous titles. A couple more new items with more creativity and use! Harder dungeons (they were pretty simple). Better boss fights, harder with a little more action! A reason for collecting items, the hearts for instance make the game harder so you actually NEED them! The magic! The elemental arrows and such! Better enemies with some intelligence!"

I doubt anyone will agree really but not that I hated the game or anything I liked it and was entertaining but you know... just my opinion heh!

Ocarina of Time will always be number one.
    Actually, i gotta agree with you. TP wasnt bad, but its wasnt that good either. The puzzles, in my opinion, were tedious at best. None of them were really hard, they were so incredibly obvious that it made you wanna throw the Wii remote at the screen...or at least i did.

Sure, the game wasnt bad, but lets be honest here, it wasnt that great either. The game just didnt spark my interest and while the story wasnt bad, the game itself bored me to no end. I remember playing Zelda on my gameboy or on my old NES and loving it to death, even the games on the N64 were good, but i gotta wonder after playing TP, is the next gonna be, well, that bad?
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Honestly, this was a much better game than Ocarina of Time. They improved upon every aspect of that game. If you didn't think the music changed from Ocarina of Time, I don't know what to tell you.. It was synthesized, but it was new.

But if you've been following the Zelda series since the beginning, you would know that A Link To the Past is the best game of the bunch.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    Honestly, this was a much better game than Ocarina of Time. They improved upon every aspect of that game. If you didn't think the music changed from Ocarina of Time, I don't know what to tell you.. It was synthesized, but it was new.

But if you've been following the Zelda series since the beginning, you would know that A Link To the Past is the best game of the bunch.
    Hahaha, believe it or not, i was gonna state that i thought that A Link to the Past was the best but i held off from it haha.

But I dont know, I agree that it was a better game than Ocarina of Time but it just seemed, i dont know, old. The game felt like i had played every aspect of it before and nothing really jumped out to me and made me want to sit and play the game for more than half an hour.

I dont know, it wasnt a bad game i suppose, it just didnt catch my interest.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zanethose View Post
    it just seemed, i dont know, old. The game felt like i had played every aspect of it before and nothing really jumped out to me and made me want to sit and play the game
    That's exactly how it is! It's not bad but with nothing really new, not what it could have been (or should have been).

About ALttP being the best? I have to disagree, for me it was OoT probably because it was the first game I actually got to play in the Zelda series (I know that's quite sad T.T. I'd definately have to pick ALttP as the very close second though!
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

Closed Thread

Thread Information