AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Katamari Damacy

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Katamari Damacy

This has to be the funnest, most random game of all time. Anyone else here play it?

For those who haven't, you are an alien who is given this small ball thing, and are incharge of gathering items on earth (literally anything you can think of) and bring it back to your planet. I usually just go to free play and just make one huge ball over and over again, but the story line is fun as hell too. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Regex; 05-14-2007 at 02:44 PM.
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

I've seen so much stuff about that game on G4, and I always wanted to play it.
    It does look like a funny game, and I really want the game.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its a pretty sweet game. At one point you can gather the clouds and tidal waves, lol.

I personally like getting Godzilla and that huge Scuba Diver guy in there, XD. That game cracks me up non-stop.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Its a fun game, I really liked it. The sequel is to similar to the first one though.

Its like 20 bucks now, if you haven't bought it you should give it a try.
    Last edited by Buruku; 05-14-2007 at 02:51 PM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I totally didn't know there was a sequal, lol. Why did I not get the memo on this!?

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

As a matter of fact, there were 3 Katamari games.

Katamari Damacy - PS2
    We ♥ Katamari - PS2
    Me & My Katamari - PSP

And to be released:
    Beautiful Katamari - XBox 360 / PS3
    Katamari Damacy Mobile - Cell phone

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Katamari Damaci is probably the strangest game that I've ever played in my entire life. The even stranger thing about it is that it's fun. Plus, it has a catchy theme song.

I remember the first time that I caught Thor. I was laughing for almost 10 minutes.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    As a matter of fact, there were 3 Katamari games.

Katamari Damacy - PS2
    We ♥ Katamari - PS2
    Me & My Katamari - PSP

And to be released:
    Beautiful Katamari - XBox 360 / PS3
    Katamari Damacy Mobile - Cell phone
    Dang, well atleast I can get the 2nd one. The game wasn't good enough for me to go out and get a psp, 360, or PS3 over, lol. But its an awesome game if you feel like doing something completely random with life, lol (which happens quite frequently with me )

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

Its really fun (though I haven't beaten it yet T_T) but I'm playing it to beat it.....anyway I think they should make one for the Wii I think that would be very fun to play....

Closed Thread

Thread Information