AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Boom! Hikaru's Art Thread!

Junior Member ~Hikaru~ is on a distinguished road ~Hikaru~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 5240-8791-6273

Default Boom! Hikaru's Art Thread!

I thought i would go with a title to catch your attention. XD

So um, yeah. I draw a lot, so i thought I'd make myself a little art thread =o

This first picture is one of my characters from my manga, Destination: Destiny. His name is Hikaru Arakawa, he's the main male character. This was done in photoshop 7.0 over the course of a week or so, cause i was being pretty lazy. XD So lemme know what you guys think.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Wow, you're good.
    I like what you've done to the colors.
    I'm not use to a person having two colors of hair. >_<'
    But its really good.
    Keep it up! n_n

Junior Member BurningButterfly is on a distinguished road BurningButterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 04:47 AM
    Threads

It looks sweet! How did you get the lineart to appear behind the drawing?
    I really like how you made the hair and the eyes.
    I make art myself too, but I use photoshop 6.0
    I'm not great at making backgrounds, usually I just skip that part lol. But using the lineart as a background is cool.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

awesome i especially like the 2 color hair i sometimes mix like 4 colors XD HEHEHE !!!!!! REALLY COOL ART YOU GOT !!^^

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, that's a good art! However, I feel that there's something wrong with the lips. Like he's smirking or something but it looks weird to me. Well anyway, it's a cool art. I'm not good myself so I can't really say much.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by zyronet View Post
    Wow, you're good.
    I like what you've done to the colors.
    I'm not use to a person having two colors of hair. >_<'
    But its really good.
    Keep it up! n_n
    Thanks! I spent a while coloring it, so i'm glad you like it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BurningButterfly View Post
    It looks sweet! How did you get the lineart to appear behind the drawing?
    Thanks, glad you like it ^^ To get the lineart behind the drawing i just copied the layer with the lineart on it, pasted it into a new file, resized it, and then pasted it over a full color background and took the opacity down a bit =o

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan View Post
    awesome i especially like the 2 color hair i sometimes mix like 4 colors XD HEHEHE !!!!!! REALLY COOL ART YOU GOT !!^^
    XD i don't think i could have taht many colors in someones hair, i would confuse myself when coloring it XD

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Wow, that's a good art! However, I feel that there's something wrong with the lips.
    Yeah his mouth does look a little funny XD I played with it a while, but i could never get a mouth that really suited the pic. Oh well XD Thanks for the compliment!

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

HEHE i actually do that mainly to find the right color ^^

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Member Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san is a splendid one to behold Nymia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 09:51 AM
    Threads

Wow nice picture!! I thinks that thing of 2 hair collors is quite original!!! Like it!!
    And nice coloring!!!

keep it up!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks everyone! ^__^

Here's another pic =o

This is Masami Nishimura, she's a princess from Destination: Destiny. ^^ This pic was made before the hikaru picture that i posted recently, and before i got my tablet, so it may not seem as good. Sorry =(

Edit: Well crap, apparently when i JPEG'd this it screwed with the quality. T_T Sorry about that

Last edited by ~Hikaru~; 06-05-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information