AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Higurashi

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Higurashi

My friend had a sick little request. He made me make tihs wallpaper of the anime/manga Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. For those that have seen it, its all gory and pretty murderous. For those that havent, i was ordered to show the two-sidedness of each respective female character. Note to self, find new friends....
    Last edited by Vintniv; 07-02-2009 at 10:35 AM.

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

It's great! Even though I have never watched the anime but I can see that it's pretty glory... I like the creativity with the little box images below each character. It's kind of showing the other side of the character.

One thing that bothers me is the white out-line around the Japanese text other than that, it's great!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the boxes the characters are in, must say that's my favourite "part" of this wallpaper.
    What I personally don't like is that the wallpaper is basically in only one color: green. Except for the girls :x More color variety imo! But meh, I still think that it's good and it looks original, though you could maybe do something more to the background o.o I'm not good at making wallpapers myself...
    Keep the good work up!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the criticism.

Closed Thread

Thread Information