AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So I Was Wondering How Do You Tell A Girl You Really Like Her

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Okay, here is a guaranteed method to tell a girl you like her.

Write her a poem in red ink, but scribble it. Neatness is not required. Make sure you mention how you dream of her every night and want her to be your queen.

Call her at least once a night, but not before 10pm. Midnight is optional. When she answers inform her that you can't sleep because you are still thinking of her.

Take a picture of her and photoshop yourself into it embracing her. Post the picture on her locker with a note saying "LOOK HOW GREAT WE ARE TOGETHER" - all caps are a necessity

Email her 20 times, but with the same message: "your hair smelled nice today"

Finally, stand in the bushes outside her home. When she notices you, hand her a clump of your hair (that you will have to pull out as she is watching) as a love offering.

That's all there is to it. Every girl falls for this. It shows that you are committed and genuine with your feelings.
    Thats just asking for a restraining order xD

Just do what Eris said, and do it as soon as possible or give it a week..
    I ♥ yuri

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Lol,if you do this in my country,someone will beat you up,and she'll think you're a pshycho...

Anyway,this is what I can say:
    Just wait...When the time comes,you'll know what to do...Listen the voice of your heart,and let it guide you...
    This is all I can say...
    One more thing-You should do it your own way,there is no need for anyone to tell you how to tell her or what to do...
    Just do what you feel is right,believe me,it's the best way...
    But first,please,have friendly relationship with her...
    the same stuff he told me. well, do how you think is better. what can went wrong?
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

I believe your assuming to my reaction of Sagat's post...
    Basicly yes^^
    Yeah I was that's good to know when I need someone get killed I just tell them that what's you're country =p I let them do it there to be sure Yes I know I'm evil...

Junior Member An_Empty_Heart has a little shameless behaviour in the past An_Empty_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 06:38 PM
    Threads

Okay, here is a guaranteed method to tell a girl you like her.

Write her a poem in red ink, but scribble it. Neatness is not required. Make sure you mention how you dream of her every night and want her to be your queen.

Call her at least once a night, but not before 10pm. Midnight is optional. When she answers inform her that you can't sleep because you are still thinking of her.

Take a picture of her and photoshop yourself into it embracing her. Post the picture on her locker with a note saying "LOOK HOW GREAT WE ARE TOGETHER" - all caps are a necessity

Email her 20 times, but with the same message: "your hair smelled nice today"

Finally, stand in the bushes outside her home. When she notices you, hand her a clump of your hair (that you will have to pull out as she is watching) as a love offering.

That's all there is to it. Every girl falls for this. It shows that you are committed and genuine with your feelings.
    Um.....Okay...Not sure what to say to that but it might work I guess. lol.

I'll try it.

How do you know this you done it?? ....

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Just tell her you love her while doing pull-ups. It worked for Manaka Junpei in Ichigo 100%.

No, seriously. Just tell her.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by An_Empty_Heart View Post

I'll try it.

You're not going seriously to do that?!?!
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're not going seriously to do that?!?!

I'm afraid we don't see him back....

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Try and start a conversation and lead it to the subject. I've never told someone I liked them in that way, I usually get friends hooking me up with 12 guys at once so yeah o_o

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

I'll try it.

your kidding right?...right?!...o_o

He's a gonner....v_v
    I ♥ yuri

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll try it.

dont do that for your own safty... trust me... you will end up in hospital with hroken heart and bones (if you lucky. can be worse)
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehehehe maybe I should try it to! =p naa I'm gonna sell poems with red inks... =p

Member the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 01:09 PM
    Threads

1. get a burlap sack and club
    2. sneak up behind her
    3. club her until she's unconsis (or dead)
    3. throw her in the burlap sack
    4. carry her back to the cave
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Junior Member An_Empty_Heart has a little shameless behaviour in the past An_Empty_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kiss of death View Post
    dont do that for your own safty... trust me... you will end up in hospital with hroken heart and bones (if you lucky. can be worse)
    Of course not. (Moves eyes back and forth)

lol.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I'm a strong believer in the "Actions Speak louder than words". Now, really, when you say "Fooled around" what does that entail? Are we talking fooling around in the sense of tomfoolery and good times for all, or in the sense of hooking up and the grabbing of various...organs? Because if it's the latter I'd say you're well on your way with this girl. But it all boils down to Eris' post, just tell her. Dur. However, I know that's harder than it looks so take your time.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Wow...just wow. I could honestly Zidane head butt every one of you that actually took that post seriously and/or responded to my post seriously.

In freaking credible ..

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow...just wow. I could honestly Zidane head butt every one of you that actually took that post seriously and/or responded to my post seriously.

In freaking credible ..
    The fact that nobody on this forum seems to grasp sarcastic or satirical posts is just more evidence in support of my theory that most members here actually are some sort of artificial intelligences, possibly alien in origin, with the purpose of evaluating earth for invasion. (I haven't quite worked out why they seem to be so attracted to AF as of yet, but it is possible that japan will be ground zero when the alien invasion begins, and the AI:s are sent to AF to evaluate japan in particular.)

It actually makes sense, if you look at the life-span of a member:

1. The larval stage ("n00bship"): Barely grasps the English language. Seems to randomly repeat sentence-fragments seen in other posts.

2. The pupal stage ("spammer"): Grasp of English improves slightly, creates the same, or similar threads over and over again (often plagiarizing other threads). Doesn't seem to learn from mistakes, or read responses. Has problem parsing longer texts, such as the forum rules.

3. The full grown stage ("member"): Still a poor speller, but not overly so. Creates more original threads, or stops to create them at all. Seems more adept at mimicking human behavior. The emotion emulator still seems to buggy, as they seem very prone to extreme moods and mood-swings, which often are incomprehensibly rambled about in long threads in misc.
    Last edited by Eris; 05-10-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

What kind of girl is she? :O

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

ohh man i cant wait to hear how it went

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So It all went good me and her talked about it and were going to take it slow.

So Yay!!!!

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

ohh...
    i hope things get better and better
    all for the better!!!
    Last edited by pab; 05-11-2007 at 03:57 PM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

OMG Sagat and Eris.... LMAO You brought me to the point of tears ^_^

And @ An Empty Heart... Good for You

Senior Member Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro has a reputation beyond repute Sandro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 09:41 PM
    Canucks fan in Flames country. Public Enemy #1
    Threads

Get to the point, and tell her straight up that you like her. What is there to be scared of anyway? And if you succeed, take her on a date. A romantic candle light dinner followed by a movie, or a stroll on the beach while the sun is setting.
    "This is Grand Theft Auto 3. The object of this game? WHO CARES? I'm too busy randomly hitting an old lady with a bat, carjacking a station wagon, and running over people. Or my personal favorite, running over the person whose car I just stole, WITH THE CAR I JUST STOLE! Now THIS is a videogame! Rescu-rescuing the princess is for P***IES" - Lewis Black on The Daily Show

"I have N'Sync, Areosmith, and Britney Spears. I have a trifecta from hell." - Lewis Black

Member lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 07:56 PM
    Threads

Get one of those megaphones...and put it up to her ear..

L.E.M. ^_~

Member lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo is just really nice lonemomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 07:56 PM
    Threads

I'll try it.

PLEASE. leave out the hair bit. GAWD THATS NASTY.

L.E.M. ^_~

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Spray paint her name on the side of the school.....in florescent pink.......

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Closed Thread

Thread Information