AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Max's Art

Member Chun Shu will become famous soon enough Chun Shu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 01:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

More awesome art..hehe, sweet work. Keep it up Max your really good
    ~Chun Shu - The world is full of surprises, you never know whats going to come next~
    My appetite for Love is now my Hunger Pain~
    ~Life seems like a dream~
    ~You seem like a figure of my imagination because your so incredible and unbelievable, *sigh*~
    ~I want my first kiss to be shared with someone I truely love~
    ~sigh, love is precious -.-~
    ~!~ Tomorrow's not promised today ~!~

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

That's all---? Just Kidding. Hehe, anyway, Thanks for the comment. I'm absorbing the comments in here so I could have enough inspiration to make another drawing. lol
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 05-12-2007 at 03:48 AM.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Great job on that last one. You said the boots were really meant to be big, but still the legs are short and a little too thin. But anyway, love the colors (for obvious reasons eheh), love the details as usual and her suit.
    Now which one do I like the most... You know, I think it's understandable that we find it hard to say which one we think is the best one, 'cause even though the NINTH is a remake of the SECOND, they look a lot different. The change of colors, of hair cut, clothing, weapon etc etc, made them look like different characters. Still, I'll vote for the NINTH~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah well. I think it's not really a remake of the 2nd but I'm glad I did it anyway. I'll be continuing the series of my androids. Hopefully, I'll place in a few males as androids too. Thanks for the comment again ore wa tenshi. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now, I'll be posting another one again. I really love red, balck and white so please bear with me that the colors on this artwork will be that again. hehe but surely, I'll be making other artworks that have other colors than what I have mentioned. hehe

UP TENTH! Woot!

Alright, here it is. Post comments away please! Thanks you!

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Is that a suit he's wearing? With the tie and all that? Pretty cool >_<
    He somewhat reminds me of the Phoenix, 'cause of the colors and the fire he seems to be controling with his hand ^_^ His expression gives the picture a very poetic look
    Good job~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay! No bad comments on proportions then? hehe

Anyway, yes, that's a suit and tie. Poetic look? Never occurred to me that his face is something like that. Just thought that I might give him a calm look even for that raging power that he possesses.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

commenting again..
    10th art..
    - the suit and tie makes the character.. somewhat dashing ^^
    .. Is he flying?? uhmm.. i was looking at the feet.. hmm..
    the head, is kind of.. slightly bent, than a normal bend. ( ha! hard to explain.. I am trying my best.. ^^)
    love the color again.. haha..
    keep it up..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^Thanks for the comment again. Yeah, he's flying. But he only has one set of wing. You see, he's rather a deteriorated version of a dark fairy.

Member My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

that 10th one looks pretty sweet

I'm not

Watch some Lucky Star

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You also like black and red combination, don't you, Raven? heh

Anyway, I'll be posting more later. Gotta scan some artworks I just finished.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Ah,finally I'm back...
    Let's see what you have there^^
    8th:
    -Hm,I love this one...The best work you posted till now,I like the details,and coluring too...A bit bright for my taste,but that doesn't matters...
    Ah,the background...makes it even better...
    You really put in it everything you got^^
    And I dont think that dress is bit big for his body...
    Just,the body can be somewhat thin if you compare it to head...
    Well,that's for the 8th,going on to 9th:
    -Ah,I like the remake,looks better^^
    Hm,the body is bit too small,but that's android,right?So,there may not be perfect body..Ah,the black and red,my favs,but ofcourse you already know that^^
    Hm,I like this one better than the original...Dunno why,to be honest...
    Great details,as usual...

Ah,the 10th...
    Again the black and red^^
    Hm,I dont get that on his back,some kind of wing...
    As for the suite,it looks great(yeah,why shouldn't-it looks good and it has my fav.combination of colors)
    Yay,the hands!Well,if I go deep into details,I can say that proportions of fingers are off,but I believe no one looks so deep...
    One bad comment-if he's flying,and he has fire on that suite and wing...Staying calm,but that on his hand is moving like the wind is blowing...With that logic,shouldn't the fire on his wing and suite(tail) be moving as well?
    Haha,this is just something I noticed,so dont take it personaly...
    More importantly,you like the fire,dont you?
    Fire is my favorite element^^

Still,I suck when it comes to drawing fire(ah,you must be wondering why I dont post my work,despite all the promices,dont you?Just to let you know,my stupid friend haven't scaned them yet...I'm pretty disturbed now,since they are at his place for 2 weeks,and he didn't do it...I wish I had scaner like your mother)
    Can you draw character in the middle of burning village(I tried that,but I cannot draw fire-since I dont color my work,that doesn't look like fire)?

Well,that from me,atleast for now...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-14-2007 at 11:43 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^ Thanks for the comment again, "crazy-guy" heh.

Yeah well, I forgot those details you told me so go easy on me. lol

Looks like there are many interests that are the same between us, chris-cuz. My element is fire too.

Oh, that's too bad. I wish I can see your artworks soon, then I'll throw in all the negative comments I know. lol just kidding. haha

Anyway, my mom just scans her at the office so I got it when she comes home. Pretty convenient if you ask me. And not to brag, but she's going to buy me a new scanner! Woot! Cause it's hopeless for the old one now I mean it was my scanner since 1997? haha, I was just a kid back then.

Oh you wanna see my drawings when I was still a kid? I managed to preserve them for safe-keeping. Trust me, you'll really laugh! So? Will I post it here? hehe

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah,yeah,fire is awesome...
    Sure,I'll go easy on you,lol^^

Ah what did you say?Drawings from your childhood?
    Sure,I can wait to see them!!!
    Post them,POST THEM!Hehe,I'll wait for them...

As for my work,just wait,if he wont scan them,I'll have to buy scaner(like I have money for that,it's so expensive here >.< )
    As for throwing in every negative thingie,I dont mind...They arent perfect,lol,like anything in this world can be perfect...

So,you'll be posting another one soon?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, I'll be posting another one. Just wait after this post.

Anyway, I'll post my childhood drawings tomorrow so keep in touch. ^^

I was just joking with the all - negative comments! Don't be so hard on yourself. ^^

Okay, wait please.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Umm.. here is another artwork.

UP ELEVENTH:

Description: Okay, if anyone asks who it is then it's a gunslinger from Ragnarok. Just colored it black to give it my own style.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Legs could have been slightly bigger, but I love the Black and White thing and the details on his clothes.

Yeah can't wait to see your childhood's drawings. Lol I've thought to post some of mine as well but I don't have a scanner... It sucks big time not to have one >_<

Anyways keep them coming

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ugh, I was hoping someone will stop me from posting but all I get are approved ones. *puts my hand on my forehead*

I'm gonna be embarrassed when I post my childhood drawings btw I'll just post them for fun. lol

Member My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i posted my lousy drawing on A4 and dont care about what ppl said lol

@ the 11th one:another nice one but ive noticed some things that seemed to be forgotten to be erased

I'm not

Watch some Lucky Star

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah like in his foot. You see, I don't erase the pencil marks after I inked over them. It will make the outline fade away.

Anyway, yeah, you know I posted my artwork in A4 too but I don't seem to get enough feedback like I do here. So much for your drawings, Raven. ( no offense ) lol

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AAAHHH! Here it is! ugh, due to the several suggestions of my fans ( ore wa tenshi and hamashimura ) lol I will post my childhood drawings in here! ugh.

DON'T LAUGH PLEASE! ( pffftt... haha even I am laughing now lol )

UP TWELFTH!

Description: I did this when I was still in Pre-K. I also rated it myself, lol. BTW, the writing there is filipino cause I'm half-chinese and half-filipino so I know my native language. lol

So any funny comments are appreciated. XD
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 05-15-2007 at 12:28 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah,another one...
    Just for the record-I dont erase pencil marks too
    Now let's see...
    Hm,good,good,I like the colouring,that black and white...
    But his guns could have been created a bit better,but that doesn't matter...
    Ah,I can say this-you managed to create fine fingers,lol^^
    Anyway,keep up...

EDIT:I was late,you already posted it!!!
    Ah,let's see...
    It looks kinda cute,lol,and really funny^^
    Hah,that's supposed to be room,right?
    Lol,still,kinda cute^^
    Post some more,please...
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-15-2007 at 12:33 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uh yeah thanks, I think I'm improving.... ( sort of )

Anyway, well can't be helped, I drew it in when I was just in Pre-K. I really don't know how it is still alive. I just ran into an old notebook I used for drawing when I was still a kid and there my arts are. lol

I'll post another one. ( coming right up )

EDIT: Sorry hamashimura, maybe tomorrow again. I gotta go. Later.
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 05-15-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i didnt know youre half flip like me lol, nlm f-u,i cant even draw that well when i was in pre-k

I'm not

Watch some Lucky Star

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eeh it's funny, but it's not that bad you know? I can see some tries to create perspective, pretty effective it I may say, considering how old you were!

Closed Thread

Thread Information