AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Max's Art

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Max's Art

Uhh... Hi. Just wanted to post some of my artworks here in AF. I was convinced by a friend. Ummm... rather demanded to post my artworks, actually. So, Any kind of comment is appreciated. Thanks.

Up first:

Description: I did not edit this drawing in my computer, as you can see. I just brightened it up a little so that it would look cleaner. I first used pencil to draw and then I colored it using colored pencils. After that, I just outlined it using sign-pen. Actually, I did not erase the pencil outlines when I applied sign-pen because the outline will fade away. Oh, and you may see some of the portions of the girl are rather lighter or darker than the others. That's because I applied useless shading. Meaning there is no specific light source around the drawing. I just darkened it or lightened it because.... heh... I don't know. That's why I called it Useless Shading. Haha

There are others beside this. I'll post them if majority of comments on this one are positive. If not, well, let's just see what happens.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

wow.. thats pretty cool..
    wait.. isnt that Legretta from Tales of the Abyss?? or maybe not.. correct me if im wrong..
    keep it up..! but i would want to see more.. ehehe.. ^_^

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, you're right, Zyronet. That's Legretta, one of the six god-generals in Tales of Abyss.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by maximillian_cross View Post
    Yeah, you're right, Zyronet. That's Legretta, one of the six god-generals in Tales of Abyss.
    haha.. thats nice.. my fav.character there are Guy and Jade.. haha.. very funny..!!.. im not good in drawing based on something.. i always draw in my original ways.. I envy you... haha.. keep it up..!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, I really draw art from my imagination. It's just that I want a change of pace sometimes so I decided to draw something based on something. heh

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Ah,Legretta indeed^^
    Demanded,lol^^
    Anyway,this is very good...
    Let's see...Proportions are awesome,except the ear...Ear kinda doesn't follow the rest of head...But this is just a comment,and I always say what I think^^
    Hm...Shading is great too,you really should post some more (since everyone judges by seeing more than just one...yeah,I'm trying to convince you to post more lol)...
    I would love to see more your work,especially your original characters^^
    So come on,post more^^
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

wow!
    its cool!
    i hope i can draw some kind of anime... hehe... im not quite good at drawing people or anime especially the face and the torso parts, lets a whole thing..haha..

GREAT JOB!
    I LIKE IT!

Member Chun Shu will become famous soon enough Chun Shu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 01:28 PM
    Threads

thats kool
    looks great, I dont know where shes from but its awesome!
    :P
    ~Chun Shu - The world is full of surprises, you never know whats going to come next~
    My appetite for Love is now my Hunger Pain~
    ~Life seems like a dream~
    ~You seem like a figure of my imagination because your so incredible and unbelievable, *sigh*~
    ~I want my first kiss to be shared with someone I truely love~
    ~sigh, love is precious -.-~
    ~!~ Tomorrow's not promised today ~!~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^ Thanks for the comment, guys. Oh and if you must know, the "friend" who demanded to post my artworks here is him. *points at hamashimura* Crazy guy.... lol just kidding, Chris-cuz.
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 05-07-2007 at 11:21 AM.

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

wow that's really good, you should keep posting more of your art

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Type Hgh - D-ivider

Hmmm, been on a positive comment streak lately. Alright, I'll post another one.

Up second:

Description: This is an original art now. This art is quite interesting for me. Drawing Procedure is the same as No. 1 Artwork. But if you look at the color of the android, you will notice that color black stands out. It's because I used gel-pen to color it. I think it's good though. It gives a smooth and clean look, unlike when you color it with a black-colored pencil. Oh and if anyone asks what the weird writing is in there, it's Data Language. Of course, it because she is an android. Can't be an android without data now, can it? ^^

Anyway, that's two of my artworks now. I appreciate incoming comments. Thank You.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

the first picture is very awsome, but the second picture doesn't display much with the left leg. (or just the foot on how you say it), but it's still really good, just fix the foot.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, sorry. i forgot to mention, you see the left arm right? The one with the machine gun? You see the left portion of the android's body is the one that composes much of the machine parts. The wing, the machine gun and the missiles ( which you call the "foot" ) So physically, it's really not a foot.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Sorry about that then, just trying to see it more as human than machine. ^^;; no offense.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by maximillian_cross View Post
    ^^ Thanks for the comment, guys. Oh and if you must know, the "friend" who demanded to post my artworks here is him. *points at hamashimura* Crazy guy.... lol just kidding, Chris-cuz.

Yup,that's right^^
    And I can say,I don't regret it,your work is awesome^^

Of to your 2nd pic...
    Nice,nice^^
    I cannot read data,so I cannot tell what's written there,but looking at drawing...
    Everything is great,except leg...If you create foot on it,it'll be better^^
    Still,I like the way you're drawing details^^
    Keep up...I'll be waiting^^

EDIT:Oh,it's not foot...OK,then dont fix anything^^
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 05-07-2007 at 01:07 PM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Hamashimura - Oh, okay then. I'll post something again after I decided to. Hehe. Oh and that data? It's just some lines here and there. There's nothing specific about it. lol

@ DarkMoonPrince and Hamashimura - Umm, it's alright, guys. It's just my fault not being able to explain a little more.
    Last edited by maximillian_cross; 05-07-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

wow your 2nd picture is also really good I like that plate that blocks his/hers right eye, looks really cool
    wings and left arm looks good too keep posting more ^^

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Crippe. I'll post another one. Maybe tomorrow. ^^

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Where did u get the idea to make the second pic at.
    U got some great imagination there, max_cross.
    Cant wait to see more from u.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Umm.. I just thought it out of nowhere. lol

But I think the Data Drain Ability in .hack is what inspired me to do this. You know, all those data coming out from the bracelet and from the avatars? I was just fascinated by them and decided to create my own Data Language. ( Heh, even though I can't understand any of it. lol )

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Lovely pictures. I like your lines and coloring.
    I only have to point out that the proportions on the second picture are kind of off... Starting on the waist.
    But other than that, pretty cool stuff.
    Keep them coming~

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah well, I just noticed the deterioration on the proportion of the drawing when I already inked it. ( esp. the right leg and the hips. ) Thanks for the comment anyway.

Member My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven has a spectacular aura about My_Goddess_Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

they all pretty nice

i demand MOAR!!!

I'm not

Watch some Lucky Star

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoah. Slow down there, Raven. Anyway, I'll be posting another soon.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

WOW There all soooooooooooooo awesome there all cool i lov them .... post more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Closed Thread

Thread Information