AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: anybody watch heroes?

Member izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2007 01:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    somewhere where all the backstabbers live
    Threads

Exclamation anybody watch heroes?

which hero do u want to be??

=D.L-Go through thing
    =Hiro-Bend time
    =Jessica- Altar ego (Nicky)
    =Peter-Absorb power
    =Nathan-Flying
    =Sylar-Kill people & took their power
    =Claire-Regenerate
    =Micha-Good at electronics thing
    =Candice-Change to someone else
    =Isaac-Paint future
    =Ted-Radioactive
    =Parkman-Read people's thought
    =Waiter girl-Remember everything that she read
    =Hation-Neutralise power
    =The girl-Persuade people
    =Linderman-Heal
    Last edited by izzy14backstabber; 05-03-2007 at 10:16 AM.

Junior Member shuichihero is on a distinguished road shuichihero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 01:01 PM
    Threads

I wanna be hiro!!!!
    not only could he bend, but he can look cool at the same
    Ryan Motoko

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Okay.. Let's see.

Nicki's power is strength. The alter-ego was a mental issue.
    Sylar's original power involves understanding how things work. He used this power to kill people and take their powers.
    The Haitian has the power to make people forget things as well..

Also, you missed "Claude" who goes invisible... And the woman with super hearing.. The man with the power to melt things.. The telekinetic man.. The woman with the ability to tap into the Internet..

Nonetheless, aside from Hiro, who is just all around awesome, Peter Petrelli has the best power. He is not only able to use the powers of others around him, but he can call upon those powers at will, any time.

Seems like that's the greatest power of all of them, assuming the other powers all exist somewhere.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Member izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber has a spectacular aura about izzy14backstabber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The woman with super hearing & the man with the power to melt thing died because of sylar, right?? that's why i did not put them on the list.. telekinetic guy?? ability to tap into internet?? never heard of them...

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well you put Charlie on the list, and Sylar killed her too.
    The telekinetic guy was the first guy that Sylar killed. The girl who tapped into the Internet was the woman who first tipped Ted off to find out more about Bennett

You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Peter definitely has the best power. I would use Peters power to get Skylars power. That way he can have more control over the powers that he leeches off of others.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i guess i owe u an apology, regex... oo.. that one.. thanks for the information
    i think peter has the best power... what do u think if peter with jessica (as a couple)?? i think it's ridiculous< i don't know how to spell it>

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by izzy14backstabber View Post
    i guess i owe u an apology, regex... oo.. that one.. thanks for the information
    i think peter has the best power... what do u think if peter with jessica (as a couple)?? i think it's ridiculous< i don't know how to spell it>
    It's kind of funny, but there is a comic series available for download from NBC's site that has more story to it. One of them shows Peter and Hiro breaking into a prison, to break Nicki out. I think it may have something to do with that.

You know it's true.

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Quote Originally Posted by izzy14backstabber View Post
    which hero do u want to be??

=D.L-Go through thing
    =Hiro-Bend time
    =Jessica- Altar ego (Nicky)
    =Peter-Absorb power
    =Nathan-Flying
    =Sylar-Kill people & took their power
    =Claire-Regenerate
    =Micha-Good at electronics thing
    =Candice-Change to someone else
    =Isaac-Paint future
    =Ted-Radioactive
    =Parkman-Read people's thought
    =Waiter girl-Remember everything that she read
    =Attractive and Successful African American...? guy with Bennet-Neutralise power
    =The girl-Persuade people
    =Linderman-Heal
    Dude....WTF!!!! He's Hatian....and Attractive and Successful African American isn't the word you call someone who is black.....and yeah Heroes is my 2nd fav. non-anime show.....,,,,I'd want to be.....Sylar....cuz stealing powers would be cool....
    Last edited by Spectre; 05-02-2007 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Um...I felt like it....?

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Senior Member moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase is a glorious beacon of light moon_phase's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 07:10 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one

i watch heros all the time ...never missed a show...

hmmm...i would like to be peter...because he has all the powers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by spectre15 View Post
    Dude....WTF!!!! He's Hatian....and Attractive and Successful African American isn't the word you call someone who is black.....and yeah Heroes is my 2nd fav. non-anime show.....,,,,I'd want to be.....Sylar....cuz stealing powers would be cool....
    sorry (2x)... i'll do something about it...
    Last edited by izzy14backstabber; 05-03-2007 at 10:08 AM.

Junior Member akira1985 will become famous soon enough akira1985's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 09:53 PM
    Threads

Hiro is the best ... he looks so nice and cool at the same time,he reminds me a little bit of comic heroes. . . kind and persistent and of course this whole story with the legendary samurai sword...wow!!!
    Mistress, my mistress,
    My undying priestess!
    The work is now done!
    The job is now finished!
    The dark spell is cast,
    His power diminished…
    He’s vulnerable now, weak!
    Claim his life,
    And take what you seek!
    Now please give what you said,
    A pat on my head…

Junior Member akira1985 will become famous soon enough akira1985's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 09:53 PM
    Threads

Also I must not forget ,SPECTRE15 YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mistress, my mistress,
    My undying priestess!
    The work is now done!
    The job is now finished!
    The dark spell is cast,
    His power diminished…
    He’s vulnerable now, weak!
    Claim his life,
    And take what you seek!
    Now please give what you said,
    A pat on my head…

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

I love the show. My favorite is Hiro. When he concentrates it reminds me of someone trying to go super saiyin. He is just so innocent and trying to do good things. I hope Ando survives instead of what looks like what might happen.

I wouldn't want to be Sylar. The thought of eating someone's brain just doesn't sit right with me. Peter is cool though. He gets other peoples power without having to eat their brians and kill them.

Did anybody notice how future Peter has a scar on his face. Wouldn't you think he would have been able to heal it? That just makes me wonder.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

i like peter, and i am now wondering what happen to nathan, the last episode confused me about sylar

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hiro's future do anything (break from prison & kill people) to bring ando back... that's so sweet... peter's future look hotter & evilier than the present one...

Closed Thread

Thread Information