AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fighting With People?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Fighting With People?

are you in a fight with any people right now?
    have you ever been in a fight with any of your friends?
    well im pretty upset right now because all i want is for my friend starla's friends to try to at least get along or respect eachother before she moves away
    and then i have some friends who im fighting with rite now who i feel like seem to not take this seriously at all and think its funny to make me upset
    how in the world am i ever going to respect them enough to settle this fight down when it seems they're never going to give me any respect?
    im trying my best to stop this whole stupid fight
    but it seems like they don't want to try at all
    it really hurts because i feel like they are not good friends at all
    and i care a lot about them
    it sucks when you figure out your friends don't care about you at all
    nor want to make any less difficult the fact that 1 of their good friends is moving away
    i think starla is the only 1 who really cares about me rite now
    it suxs thats she is moving
    it really does...

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

Most of the time, when I get mad at one of my friends, I laugh it off right away. This weekend when I was fishing one of my friends pushed me into the lake, I was really mad for a few minutes but after a little while I started to laugh about it. But I guess I've never been in an actual fight with any of my friends where I don't talk to them or anything.
    Bloody, if you care for your friends, then I bet they care for you too. But, if they're not mature enough to stop a stupid arguement by themseleves then, I think, you should just try your best to respect them and get along with them. Maybe, through your example your friends will realize how stupid fighting amongst eachother is and your friend will have something good to take with her when she leaves.
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

I usually do not get into a real fist fight with anyone.

I can usually talk most people out of anything, while keeping my dignity. I dont beg for forgivness or anything but I feel that anything can be accomplished with the use of reason. Though, usually they are to dumb to understand.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

A couple of right hooks do wonders, just make sure they smaller than you, but being girls that shouldn’t be a problem.
    ████████████

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Girls are all about the drama. Usually they are bored if they aren't involved in some sort of conflict. My advice is to give them something else to be angry about, and the fight will blow over faster. It sucks, but it works.

and on that note, I've been in plenty of fights, some I started, some I ended up in. Only got my arse kicked once, and that's what I get for picking a fight with a 300lb girl...
    Last edited by unspun; 05-02-2007 at 07:37 AM.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads

I dont like to fight =) i m frendly=)

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Well, im not really in a fight right now but i'm currently in a "cold war" situation with one of my best friends(that suppose to be my best friend). We depended on eachother all the time which was a good thing that we enjoyed so much. Since December, a girl from China which was where she was from went to her house as an exchange student, so now they are living with eachother, sleeping in the same room. A week after that, this friend ofmine totally forgot about me and always hang out with that girl. I don't have problems with them speaking their own language in front of me cos i shouldn't be anyway, but it's the fact that she don't talk to me anymore unless she needs help, then she'd call me, or either go give her a ride to somewhere to have fun with that girl. I started to get pissed. Now me and her are not talking or saying hi to eachother, basically, me and her are just not facing eachother but facing back.

I seriously don't like to fight, or get in any "cold wars", these are just too dramatic. I'm the type of person that don't like to think about too much stuff.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Well, I did see this fight one day at school when I was changing for PE. There was a lot of bad laguage, they were...well...I rather not say them. Security had to stop this fight.

Another day was during lunch, a small fight, some bad laguage like usual. No security had to stop this fight and was under control early.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't want any unneccessary fight... I've never been into a fight where you hit /punch/kick someone except that I once slapped a guy because he was bullying me... =/

Been in those "fights" with a close friend of mine because she kept "pushing me down", saying I can never do that thing or this thing that I wanna do just because I am me. Blah blah blah and I decided to never trust her again, but we talked about it and solved it. We can never be as close friends as before, but I'm so happy about that we could solve it TOGETHER (without throwing chairs at each other).

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Meh .. fighting with people .. it happens. But all this petty crap between groups of friends, trivial really. Drama occurs and it's best to just stay out it. Sit back, take it all in, and laugh at everyone caught up in it.

And I must be sick because I find Blasphemous Fiends' posts hilarious

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Usually not in a conflict but when I am, I won't fight. I'm a keeper of the peace. One time I DID get into a fight and it wasn't pretty >___> Thus lead to being a peacekeeper

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

I've been in fights with many of my friends in the past. However, after I calm down some I realize that part of the reason that we are fighting in the first place is probably due to me showing a lack of maturity and too much pride and we end up apologizing to each other in the end (I hate to admit it but sometimes I have a hard time swallowing my pride, as much as I know I have to).
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Alannah my dear. I know this is about me. But frankly I don't give a damn. Hun, give it up. (justin says "this whole thing is screwed up, you dont rip peoples stuff up. especially homework. not finny.)
    And well I know he swore, I dont care. Warn me or what not. I DONT CARE ANYMORE!
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 05-02-2007 at 09:12 PM.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've never been in a physical fight with someone. Unless you count sibling rivalry, then my brother and I have had alot of those. ;P

Misunderstandings happen. You're not always going to agree with your friends, no matter how well you get along or how much you care about them. Sometimes fights are good for putting things in perspective.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

I dont like fighting,cuz someone can get badly hurt...I had seen these incidents,someone get's in fight and kickes some guys ***,then he comes back with his so-called "gang" and beats the hell out of him,and in the worst case place him in hospital...
    As for me being in fight...
    Real fight-no...Arguing and minor fight's around missunderstandings-well,yeah,everyone's been there...
    Still,if you really are friends,and I mean REAL friends,you'll get over with that...that's what I think...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well i stole 1 of the ppl im fighting with's folders today and i got iss for that
    i know that was really bad and mean but made me feel better
    why should i try to respect them now if they think its funny to make me upset
    well im not going to respect them
    ive respected them too much lately when they have been treating me like crud
    im not letting my dignity get ruined by some people who don't care about me at all and don't want to respect me
    i don't care if i wreck their life cause they have wrecked a piece of mine with this cruddy friendship
    the only person who cares is starla, but shes moving away
    this whole situation suxs and i wish it would go away
    i guess stealing that person's folder doesn't help
    or maybe it just mite knock some sense into them
    the act so suprised when people do stuff to then like this when they are the ones who provoke it by being disrespectful to others...

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I NEVER fight. I'm actually a very nice person. I restrict my meaness for the internet. I mean, why wouldn't I? I can be as mean as I want without consequence, it's fantastic. Although, I've toned that down considerably. Basically now, what you see is what you get. Fighting with friends or otherwise basically never produces results. We always end up forgiving each other eventually, because losing friends sucks y'know?
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Oddly enough, I do have a lot of anger inside myself. But I don't let it out. It'll be there when I need it.

As for conflicts with other people, I am nobody. So noone hates me and noone likes me. And I sit safely in my own little world.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODyOrCHIDZ735 View Post
    well i stole 1 of the ppl im fighting with's folders today and i got iss for that
    i know that was really bad and mean but made me feel better
    why should i try to respect them now if they think its funny to make me upset
    well im not going to respect them
    ive respected them too much lately when they have been treating me like crud
    im not letting my dignity get ruined by some people who don't care about me at all and don't want to respect me
    i don't care if i wreck their life cause they have wrecked a piece of mine with this cruddy friendship
    the only person who cares is starla, but shes moving away
    this whole situation suxs and i wish it would go away
    i guess stealing that person's folder doesn't help
    or maybe it just mite knock some sense into them
    the act so suprised when people do stuff to then like this when they are the ones who provoke it by being disrespectful to others...
    You flushed her homework and notes down the toliet. DUMBASS!

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

Shouldn't this discussion between the two of you be carried out in private?
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I dont lower myself to their level, There to pathetic to even be noticed sometimes,

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this is a topic thread about if uve been in any fight with a person
    i just stated that i was in a fight with someone, and still am
    if she wants she can say it to me in private but this is a forum, u do have the rite to speak your mind ya know

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

I hate fighting with people :/ I try to avoid conflict a lot. If someone is making fun of of or something like that I usually just let them keep doing it. If I say something mean back I always end up feeling bad.

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

wow. the tension, i can't take it! jk
    Ya, i did have a friend get really upset with me once, and i felt sooooo bad cuz i had just gotten thru to her ( she was all loner-ish before) and i felt like i had messed everything up. but we're really cool now. Personal growth and maturity, aint it great? ya.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Koshiro View Post
    Shouldn't this discussion between the two of you be carried out in private?
    Agreed. Save the drama fo yo momma.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Closed Thread

Thread Information