AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sign-up: Dawn of the Dragon

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Default Sign-up: Dawn of the Dragon

"What? Kyuubi is starting an RPG, no way."Is what those who know me around the forum might think at first sight. But yeah, I decided to get up and give it a try as my first RPG, hope you all enjoy it. But before we get this started, just to let you all know,

THIS IS APPROVED BY MAID MIA!

Well, I've been gone for quite a long while, and its been all because of this RPG.
    I lied,I just havent been that active. But beside the point, I'm back with a brand new original RPG.(No duh) And, like I said earlier, this is my first. First time for everything, right?

And the rules......:

1. All AF rules apply.(No spamming,flaming, swear words, etc.)
    2. Any disagreements between participants in the RPG,notify me.
    3. I will be assigning a Co-GM or two, but to take a spot, I must rather know you well or see that you have a good reputation around the forum.
    (More rules will be added later on.)

Now,let's begin.

RPG: Dawn of the Dragon

---------------------------------------------------------------

15 years ago,in a realm parallel to what we now know as Earth named Corinia, a war was being held that would alter the fate of Corinia and all of its inhabitants forever. A war between the 2 thriving races of Corinia, the DragoMancers, those born with the ability to summon Dragons and guide them in battle, and the Craters, demon spirits and command them in battle, had reached its peak. The races and their leaders, Kishiro Sumeragi (DragoMancer) and Shinori Katamura (Crater) were locked in a fierce battle. As it seemed Shinori had the win, a group of Salvagers, which are rather DragoMancers or Craters that wish for the unity of the two races, came to stop the fight which had been destroying the very land of Corinia. Seeing the destruction caused by the fight, Kishiro sacrificed himself to save the world of Corinia, and the Craters crowned themselves rulers of the realm.

15 years have passed. Corinia has gained a sense of peace between races, but the ruling of Shinori is cruel, and rebels have gathered. Unfortunately, the power of the Craters at this point is near unbearable, and those who dare rebel are killed,and hope for unity is small. But rumors have gone around about Kishiro's son, Manaka, reaching the age of 18 and taking the throne of leader of the DragoMancers. Manaka has called that there be a new age of DragoMancers to battle against the Craters, and has sent messages to all undiscovered DragoMancers throughout the realm to travel to the DM Kingdom to be recruited into the DragoMancers Rebellion in a celebration in the remaking of the DragoMancer race. As these rumors also ran through the multiple Crater Kingdom's, Kishiro has called for the same of the Craters.

So now, DragoMancers and Craters alike are heading toward the kingdoms of their race to aid in the making of a New Age, as a war begins to brew between the two races again. But this war promises to be different from the last, as rumors of the demise of the land of Corinia begin to spread.

As you have read in the History,this RPG consists of 2 different races and 3 different alliances:

DragoMancers: Those born with the ability to summon dragons and guide them in battle. Once summoned, their dragons are allowed to stay with them as long as they are not depleted of energy or injured to an extent. These dragons are able to use multiple types of elements in their attacks.

Craters: Those born with the ability to summon enormous demons and command them in battle.The demons, as they are usually larger than dragons, take more power to summon, but have more abilities than the dragons.

Salvagers: DragoMancers/Craters that do not believe in the fights against the races. They are a large society-like group of people who strive to bring true peace to Corinia. These are baiscally DragoMancers/Craters that arent aligned with the Race Kingdoms.

People in the RPG are able to choose which they would like to play as, although the number of players for each race has to be around even.

For the each of the races, positions are needed.

DragoMancers
    1 Leader(Kingdom Ruler/Top DragoMancer)Manaka Sumeragi(Me)

1 Generals(Main Brigade Leaders/Leader Assistants)
    1st General: Renji Arabai(Hollow Ichigo)

1 spots left- Captains(Co-Brigade Leaders/Journeymen)
    1st Captain:Valkyrie Todou(Mitarisorceress12)
    2nd Captain:Hitsui Seijin(Linegod)

FULL- Infultraters( "Spies." Those who are sent on missions that include getting into the opposite sides Kingdom)
    1st Infultrater: Sayuka Lastra(Aura of the Twilight)
    2nd Infultrater: Yuriko Hamanshinda

Craters
    1 Leader(Kingdom Ruler/Top Crater) Shinori Katamura(Me)

2 Generals(Main Brigade Leaders/Leader Assistants)

1 spot left- Captains(Brigade Co-Leaders/Journeymen)
    2nd Captain: Myura Satomi(Aura of the Twilight)
    3rd Captain: Aitsym Kurvarri

FULL- Infultraters( "Spies." Those who are sent on missions that include getting into the opposite sides kingdom.
    1st Infultrater:Ike Nivin(Linked Anime)
    2nd Infultrater: Julian Kuroushi(ThunderBird)

Salvagers
    1 Leader-Dirge Peligroso(Opinionated)

FULL-Co-Leaders
    1st. Yuri Tsukibito(Aura of the Twilight)
    2nd. Terron Kanton(Rageling)

3 spots left-Hidden Ops-This is an exclusive only to the Salvagers. These are people who have been given fake ID's and have joined rather the DragoMancers or Craters to spy on their plans of action. These people are the elite group of Salvagers. (Note that if you take this position, your alliance must be Salvager + which kingdom you infultrate and your character must have the skills of that race)
    1st Hidden Op:Hikari Sheishun(Linegod)

(FULL) Idealists(Those who are not only skilled fighters,but are those who make plans for any actions to be done by the Salvagers.)
    1st Idealist:Myra(DarkShadow290)

ALL NON-LEADER POSITIONS WILL NOT BE APPOINTED UNTIL CERTAIN TIME IN RPG BUT CHARACTERS MUST APPLY FOR THEM DURING THE SIGN-UP TOPIC.

2. Sample Character Sheets

Human Sheet:
    Name: (First, Last)
    Side: (DragoMancers/ Craters/ Salvagers)
    Appearance: (Pic/ Worded Descripition)
    Bio: (History of character life)
    Dragon/Demon Name: (Depending on Race)

Creature Sheet:
    Name:
    Powers:
    Elements: (2 Max)

___________________________________________3. Sample Characters

Human:

Name: Manaka Sumeragi
    Side: DragoMancer
    Appearance:
    Bio:15 years ago, Manaka was just a kid at the age of 3. He didnt know of the war that had taken over the world around, and he didnt know that his father had given his life to protect that world. Upon understanding this, Manaka pledge his loyalty to all DragoMancers, swearing that he would put an end to the hatred caused by the war. 15 years later, he has began to achieve this goal as leader of the DragoMancers.
    Dragon Name: Shiraku

Dragon:

Name: Shiraku
    Appearance:
    Elements: Fire+Lightning

Name: Shinori Katamura
    Side: Crater
    Appearance:
    Bio: 15 years ago, the final battle between him and Koshiro Sumeragi took place. As he was about to end it all, stood on the back of his demon and watched as Koshiro gave his life up to save all of Corinia. His cold heart was not phased by this act and crowned his own self the ruler of Corinia, and all accepted this rule. Seeing the revival of the war take place before his eyes, he readies his kingdom for the arrival of the new recruits from all over Corinia.
    Demon Name: Omaru

Demon:

Name:Omaru
    Appearance:Is an immensely huge tiger demon the color of purple and black.On it's back is a row on sharp spikes, and it's claws are black and infused with dark energy.
    Element: Darkness+Fire
    __________________________________________________ _____

When the RPG begins,depending on if you want to begin at your corresponding races' kingdom or an undiscovered force heading toward them will be completely up to you, and I would like to have an around even number of each of the 3 sides. DragoMancers/Craters/Salvagers.

Alright,that's the entire rundown of the RPG.Now,I'll continue to update positions and what not of the people who are joining in on this RPG so those looking for positions will know if the spots are free or not.

Approved:
    DarkShadow290(Myra)
    Hollow Ichigo(Renji Arabai)
    Aura of the Twilight(Sayuka Lastra/Yuri Tsukibito/Myura Satomi)
    Linked Anime(Ike Nivin)
    Mitarisorceress12(Valkyrie Todou)
    Opinionated(Dirge Peligroso)
    Linegod(Hitsui Seijin/Hikari Sheishun)
    Ichigo Burrosamu(Yuriko Hamanshinda)
    Rageling(Terron Kanton)
    ThunderBird(Julian Koroushi)
    FullMetalAlchemist997(Aitsym Kurvarri)
    __________________________________________________ _____________

RPG HAS BEGUN! SIGN-UPS WILL STILL BE OPEN AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE RPG, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 05-13-2007 at 06:52 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Darkshadow290 is on a distinguished road Darkshadow290's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 04:36 PM
    Threads

Name: Myra Katsura
    Side: Salvager
    Appearance: She has long black hair, grey eyes like rain, She also has the same clothes as cloud strife in kh1, except that her cape is blackish blue, she also has a buster blade like sword with her just in case called Shadow Blade.
    Bio: She was born in the peaceful lands where she was taught about everything she needed to know as in fighting for her own protection and also about her land and the other 2 lands where the other races dwell. Even though she may seem innocent, she can be just as dangerous as
    any other being could be
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    Demon/Dragon Name: Hakuryu (also known as Shadow)
    Appearance: He is a black shadowish spiritual wolf, who can turn big enough for Myra to ride, with grey eyes, He has the power of darkness and light at his command, and sometimes he will have strange markings appear on his body.
    Element: Darkness and Light
    Last edited by Darkshadow290; 05-13-2007 at 05:24 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Darkshadow,I would appreciate it if you would make sure your profile data is full and ready before posting your Character info,but I wont be too hard on you at the moment.Just please,try to edit it as soon as you can.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Darkshadow290 is on a distinguished road Darkshadow290's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, sorry about that, I did everything but the rank, cause I don't know what rank you would want me to be or what to choose, again sorry

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

Name: Renji Abarai
    Side: DragoMancers
    Appearance: http://]

Bio: Renji was born in the largest part of the city. Their he trained under hos father who was a dragon rider. He learned to use a bow andlearn to use a sword. He then learned to use the elements his dragon,Kyo,could use. He then turn to join the war and help stop the senseless killing.
    Dragon/Demon Name: Kyo

Name: Kyo
    Appearance: Kyo has Long,Large Blue wings. His horns are also blue and his body is blue. His teeth are made of diamond and are not easly broken unless broken by Renji himself.
    Powers: Kyo is one of the fastest dragons born. he can go from normal speed to almost light speed in a split second. He can let renji fight from anywhere on his body and still hold him up.
    Elements: Ice,Lighting

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A male is a boy Wolf,a boy.*sigh*Anyway,just to alert you Light Wolf,Corinia is not a city,but an entire world,like earth,so if you would edit your bio,you will be approved.

And Dark,its alright.You can choose any type of position you want if it isnt taken,and I'm pretty sure there not.Also,I've edit the pics of the character Shinori and Manaka's Dragon,Shiraku,now working on Manaka.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok ^.^

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

I have to ask: do we PM you if we want to be Salvager Leader or do we just post the sheet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You can PM me if you want to. Obviously that's what you want, right? If so,then just make your character with that position.

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

Name: Ike Nivin

Side: Creater

Appearance:

Bio: Abel was born in the wrong area. Expected to be raised in a powerful family in the Creater land he was to be royalty. But then they got caught in the war killing his father and brother leaving his mother to die on his birth bed slightly inside the draco's country. He was put in a orphanage in which people treated him like dirt since he was creater giving him this anger against the country. He left one day after he fended off many villagers and fled. He met a solider who was a friend of his family and he taught him about his powers and trained him with a sword and claw.

Dragon/Demon Name: Abel

Name: Abel

Appearance:

Elements: Wind & Fire

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

C'mon bro you can do this.

Human Sheet:
    Name: Sakuya Lastra
    Appearance:

Bio: Sakuya, throughout her life, was always a thinker. If a problem with her ever arose wether it'd be small or large she could always figure a solution. So as a result she spent most of her time helping her friends and others and playing strategy games in her early childhood. Her parents were infultraters before her so she would always mimic them and play hiding games a lot with her friends as a result she built up her stealth and agility. One day when she was about seven her parents went back out on another mission, Sakuya though everything would be fine and that they'd be back before she knew it just like everyother mission, but it wasn't. Her parents were killed on that mission, she then started to hate creaters with a loathesome firey passion. Sakuya swore her revenge and from that day on trined to master her skills. Around the age of 15 she joined the infultraters and has been going on missions ever since. Despite what most think by her outward appearence Sakuya is very kind and polite, she seems carefree all of the time except when angered or on a mission.

Dragon Name: Res Noviea (Res like rest without the T sound) (Noviea like no vy a)

Creature Sheet:

Name: Res Noviea
    Appearance:

Powers: Res Noviea doesn't have any particularlly special powers. He's a little faster than the average dragon and heals faster from damage than the average dragon but that's about it.
    Elements: ice and earth

I hope this is good enough.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Name: Valkyrie Todou

Side: DragoMacers
    Appearance:
    Bio: Born in Corinia Valkyrie was always amazed by dragons and their ways. Her granfather would tell her and her little brother stories about them. Valkyrie's father was killed when she was 7. In the small village where she lived in drago country some rouge Creaters started to cause michief and chaos. Her father and some other men tired to make them leave the village, but alas their plan failed. The men were killed along with her father. Growing up was hard of Valkyrie she had to watch over her little brother who had a serious illness. Her mother worked all the time. She barely had any time to herself,but when she did her granfather taught her the way of the bow. When she was 16 she joined the DragoMacers. Valkyrie enjoys sweets,tea and teasing simple minded people.

Creature Sheet:
    Name: Sora
    Appearance:
    Powers: Sora can cloak herself and Valkyrie invisible when flying in the air, this ability only lasts for 2 hours. Sora is lightning fast.
    Elements: Wind and Fire
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 05-07-2007 at 06:21 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well sis,for some reason I'm actually believing that now.Since it seems the RPG isnt dead yet,its going on,cant let my members down,ey?lol

Alright now,Linked Anime:Approved

Mitari:Approved

Aura:Approved

Alright now,I edited the 1st post and put all of you in your places,and have made a pic for my 1st character,Manaka Sumeragi,leader of the Dragomancers.

Also people,we need some people who are not apart of the Race Kingdoms yet and are heading toward them instead.Anybody who wants to join,I'd appreciate if you were to be one of these people,although you dont necessarily have to.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 05-06-2007 at 08:46 PM.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Human Sheet:

Name: Dirge Peligroso [/u]

Side: Salvager

Appearance: Dirge has a complexion of high quality ivory, topped with a mop of long, stringy black hair. His eyes are two poisonously-tinted green orbs. He has an overall gaunt appearance.

Bio: Dirge prefers to be called Necromancer over any other rank or name. He doesn't speak much about his past, except in how he gained the powers of Necromancer from his predecessor, after the proper rituals, namely robbing his predecessor of life. He became a true dealer in death: giving it and taking it where he feels necessary. It seems odd that a dealer in death would lead a movement for peace. Dirge chooses to wave away questions and answer that he feels that death should stop being dealed in such quantities. He took the rank as leader of Slavagers through chosen force. His chosen weapons are a blackened, gnarled staff that channels his necomantic energies and a scimitar.

Dragon/Demon Name: Gireteno

Creature Sheet:

Name: Gireteno

Appearance: Gireteno looks as if he was raised from the dead after several months of decay. Parts of his skin and flesh are missing as if from another dragon, In some areas over the ribs you can see straight through to the rotting remains of his internal organs. Indeed, it seems the only things that haven't rotted are his brains, nerves, and eyes.

Powers: Though Gireteno seems to be continually losing flesh, his mass remains the same. His wings have holes in them, but they can still propel him in flight. He can belch either blue flames or clouds of poisonous gasses. The poisons can be whatever he wants or Dirge demands(neuro, flesh destroying, suffocating, so on).

Elements: Fire and poison.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Listen up Light Wolf has been Ranned for no reason so im taking over his characters at his request.

Member Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 10:01 AM
    Threads

Hey, can I join too...? Need some fun... I'm tired with my boring life...
    ... sa che
    Tu sai forte piu de me
    Ci sai soltanto tu nell piu bell sogno
    Adesso ... sai
    Sebbena stia can me di tal fratto
    Solo io sa che ...
    Enjoy the darkness ...
    Stay in here ...
    Because you are MINE!

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

May I make a second character?

Human Sheet:
    Name: Yuri Tsukibito
    Side: Salvagers
    Appearance: (Has mystifying purple eyes.)

Bio: Yuri has always been a pacafist and detests fighting. She joined the salavagers when she left her home at the age of 15. She had been with the salavagers ever since. Through the years she's been with the salavagers she's picked up on medicinal knowledge and has helped anyone who's needed it. She has hoped and continues to hope for nothing more than peace between the Creaters and DargoMacers. As she spent her time with the salvagers she worked her way up to co-leader rank. Also over the years her bond with her demon, Mimomaru, has gotten stronger than the average Creater and their demon.

Demon Name: Mimomaru

Creature Sheet:
    Name: Mimomaru
    Appearance:

Powers: Can cause travel at fast speeds undetected easily. He can infuse his spear with fire to make fire element attacks and can spit blue or orange fire out of his mouth in balls or a stream. Can put up a wall of fire to defend Yuri with.
    Elements: Fire
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 05-07-2007 at 10:45 AM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yo,Opinionated,how's it going?Your approved,along with your second character sis.
    And Linegod,you can join anytime you want to,no problem.Hollow Ichigo,looks like if he wanted it this way,you will be taking over the role for his character,I'll edit the 1st page for all of these happenings.

Mitari,I need you to edit your profile of your creature.The invisible flight thing really isnt that fair,you can keep it,but just make it for a maybe a certain amount of time,not unlimited time.

Also,DarkShadow290,I know that you told me that you were going to edit your profile,but its been a while.It still requires a creature,you have to put one in your profile.

As I've stated already,we need some characters who are heading toward the Race Kingdoms(DragoMancer/Crater)Instead of already being at them,so those who take these spots when joining,I'd appreciate it.

Alright,everybodies looking good,we can start once we get around...maybe 5-7 more characters.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 05-07-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay i edited it Kyuubi.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright thanks.

I just want everyone to know that when the RPG does start,I will PM all of the members notifying them so nobody gets left out.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Interesting... Sorry for the short bio, I'm having total writer's block. But I MUST have that position! ...I just realized that I have almost the same name as someone else... Just for the future, I swear on my life that I didn't look at your profile until after I typed in Yuriko! ^^; EDIT: I also noticed that I picked a picture like Aura's, with the girl's eyes closed. I didn't mean to do that... O_O

Human Sheet:
    Name: Yuriko Hamashinda
    Appearance:
    Bio: She was born. That was it. All she was was an ordinary girl in the world. Yuriko is a hushed soul that will seem quite cold at times. It was unknown when she joined the Infultrateres, she'd forgotten. Many thought that this enigma-like person was perfect for them, however. Now, she awaits order, and wants to crush the other kingdom. However, her undying love and appreciation makes Yuriko and Drakara a perfect pair.
    Dragon/Demon Name: Drakara (Sounds too girly... I might fix it later.)

Name: Drakara
    Appearance: ... lets say he killed the girl. XDD, please ignore her.
    Powers: Can easily travel through water undetected because of his swiftness (but there's not "water" everywhere Yuriko goes); can also melt/disinigrate(sp?) into sand or water, but this only lasts for five minutes, as it takes intense training with a master to master this skill.
    Elements: Water and Earth.
    Last edited by Reniti; 05-07-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Renji Abarai
    Appearance:
    http://]

Bio:
    Renji was born to a poor family but was trained under the highest of all Dragon riders that served under the great lord. He learned to wield a sword and use the power of a dragon to chage his weapon into something deadly. He felts that he must try and brings peace to the lands and to brings honor back to his family. Because of this he has learned to weild a bow also and can fight form anywhere on his dragon.

[COLOR=black]Rank: General
    Dragon/Demon Name: Zabimaru

Name: Zabimaru
    Appearance:

Powers: Zabimaru is one of the fastest dragons born. he can go from normal speed to almost light speed in a split second. He can let renji fight from anywhere on his body and still hold him up. He can speak to Renji and Renji only. He also has the power to call a forbinbinen dragon sword form the dragon underworld. It has the same name as Zabimaru and can be used as a whip.

Elements: Ice,Lighting
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-07-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope we get somemore people to join soon...
    Thanks Aura

Member Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod has a brilliant future Linegod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 10:01 AM
    Threads

Human Sheet:
    Name: Hitsui Seijin
    Appearance:

Bio: A mysterious person that during the war 15 years ago had killed more than 20 people even at the age of 7. His past shrouded in darkness as well as his heart, but he is actually a nice person. Known as an ordinary traveler, he never shows its dragon in front of someone else. Actually, not even his true personality and past. He travels all over Corina in order to find a friend who can accept him and help him to get him out of his troublesome past. He then interested in the war because of his past and once again, he swore loyalty to the DragoMancers.
    Dragon Name: Sin

Creature Sheet:
    Name: Sin
    Appearance:

Elements: Darkness and fire
    P.S. : Already added some things..
    Last edited by Linegod; 05-10-2007 at 01:18 AM.
    ... sa che
    Tu sai forte piu de me
    Ci sai soltanto tu nell piu bell sogno
    Adesso ... sai
    Sebbena stia can me di tal fratto
    Solo io sa che ...
    Enjoy the darkness ...
    Stay in here ...
    Because you are MINE!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No worries Ichigo,your good.As long as Aura doesnt have a problem with it.lol
    Hollow Ichigo,your approved as well,and you too Linegod.

We'll need more spots filled before the RPG is able to start,since the sides are uneven.So until those spots are at least 1/2 fill,we cant start.The DragoMancers seem to be way ahead in terms of members in it.So if anybody would want to make another character,which is allowed,or change factions,it'd be appreciated.I'll also be adding another rank to the Salvagers to maybe tempt some to join.

Closed Thread

Thread Information