AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Movie Lines;

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

Barbossa: For too long I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died. I feel nothing. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea. Nor the warmth of a woman's flesh.
    [steps into moonlight becoming a skeleton]
    Barbossa: You best start believing in ghost stories Miss Turner. You're in one.

I love that line!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Its a nice idea to put the title of the movie in the post lol.

''Give us the precioussssssss''

Lord Of The Rings (2nd & 3rd)

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

King Leonidas: Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!(300)

Marv: That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'.(Sin City)

President Merkin Muffley: [to Kissoff] Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?... Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?... Good, then... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine... Good... Well, it's good that you're fine and... and I'm fine... I agree with you, it's great to be fine... a-ha-ha-ha-ha... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri... I know they're our boys... All right, well listen now. Who should we call?... *Who* should we call, Dmitri? The... wha-whe, the People... you, sorry, you faded away there... The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters... Where is that, Dmitri?... In Omsk... Right... Yes... Oh, you'll call them first, will you?... Uh-huh... Listen, do you happen to have the phone number on you, Dmitri?... Whe-ah, what? I see, just ask for Omsk information... Ah-ah-eh-uhm-hm... I'm sorry, too, Dmitri... I'm very sorry... *All right*, you're sorrier than I am, but I am as sorry as well... I am as sorry as you are, Dmitri! Don't say that you're more sorry than I am, because I'm capable of being just as sorry as you are... So we're both sorry, all right?... All right. (Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worring and Love the Bomb)

Franz Liebkind: Not many people know it, but the Fuhrer was a terrific dancer.(The Producers [the original])
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

from south central, best scene of the whole movie btw
    Bobby: Jimmie... son... if you hit a man in his face, in time, his wounds will heal. And later on, you can apologize to that man. If you steal his goods, later on, you can return those goods, or you can repay him equal value. But if you kill... there is no later on. There's no way to repair it with that man. There's no way to make it right with him or his family. His life is gone forever. You never come back from that. Ray Ray... that boy you're holding is my son. My son. I told a man in prison that I would save my son's life, even if it took my life. I'm willing to die here today, Ray... for my boy, because I love him that much. Do you love him? All I want is to give him something that you or I never had - a father. You said... out there... that you owed me. All I want is my boy.
    [Extends hand out to son]
    Bobby: . The court will give you back to me. Then we're going to start this whole thing all over again, and we're going to do it the right way. Okay with you?
    [Son nods head]
    now i feel like im going to cry again from reading that

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I have A LOT of favorite lines (doh, I try to collect them >_>), but I'll write my favorites

-From the Godfather (the first one, the only movie of the trilogy that I like)

"...Only, don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and makes me very angry." Michael Corleone to Carlo Rizzi.

"Leave the gun...*pause*... take the cannolis." Clemenza.

"All right, you just shot'em both. Now what do you do?" Clemenza.
    "Sit down and finish my dinner." Michael.

-Dead Poets Society

"No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world." John Keating.

"We're not laughing at you... we're laughing near you." John Keating.

"Why do we need language?" John Keating.
    "To comunicate..." Neil
    "Nooo! To woo women!" John Keating.

"I sound my barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the world!" John Keating.

-V for Vendetta (ok, I liked almost every word coming from V, but he talks to much and I'm not writting all that)

"Who are you?" Evey Hammond.
    "Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask." V
    "Well, I can see that." Evey Hammond.
    "Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is." V
    "Oh... Right..." Evey Hammond.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

hmm.. this is the only movie line that pops into my head at the moment..
    "great power comes great responsibility"
    ....this goes well for me..

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

i actually remember this line from a recent movie i watched
    --we have a choice to decide..--

Banned Forum / Chat hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi is a glorious beacon of light hireshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 08:52 AM
    Threads

*Ill be back*

Terminator 3 lol

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

"I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smells of elderberry"

Senior Member Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44 has much to be proud of Ike44's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 05:40 AM
    Threads

from one of my favorite movies

"You sick...sons of *****es! You walk in here, on your two legs, all fat, and cocky, and lookin' at me in my chair, and you tell me it's all in my head? I hope that both of you have sons! Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented, and star athletes, and they have their legs taken away! I mean, I pray you know that pain and that hurt!" - Ricky Bobby

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
    "We're talking paranoid delusional psychosis. I saw the guy's room. Cozy... if you're Hannibal Lecter"

Gladiator
    "At my signal, unleash hell."

Star Wars
    "May the force be with you."

Troy:
    "Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!"
    I ♥ yuri

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

"You'tre nothing but a second rate, trying hard, COPYCAT!"

This line was used in a movie from long ago and was used again in a soap opera.. Now, if I can only remember that movie...
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Junior Member D95.YaoiMinx is on a distinguished road D95.YaoiMinx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2007 04:23 PM
    Threads

"There's no point in living if I can't be beautiful." - Howl's Moving Castle

"Ferris Bueller, your my hero." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Two Dollars, Two Dollars.." - Better off Dead (The New Paper Boy)

Stepanek: By the Uniform Code of Military Justice that constitutes gross insubordination, punishable by one month in a brig. I'm ready to go, sir.
    Lt. Comd. Dodge: Board the boat. I like a challenge.
    Stepanek: You'll throw me off within a week. I'm a dedicated pain in the butt, sir.
    Lt. Comd. Dodge: Stepanek.
    Stepanek: What?
    Lt. Comd. Dodge: If I throw you off... it'll be in the middle of the Atlantic. Board the damn boat.

"Perfect. We just tracked down a boatload of beered-up fishermen." - Down Periscope

Yeah I watch A lot of movies..

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

My most favorite movie line would have to be this one down below...

"But why is the rum gone?!?"

Movie-- Pirates Of The Caribbean-- xD I love Jack Sparrow!

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

The Local Town Boob RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs has a reputation beyond repute RandomActs's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2011 04:18 AM
    Threads

Nacho Libre:
    Nacho: Chancho. When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun

Esqueleto: I don't believe in God, I believe in science

Nacho: Somebody stole them.
    Se&#241;or Ramon: Did you not tell them that they were the Lord's chips?
    Nacho: I was trying to!

Nacho: I'm a little concerned right now. About... your salvation and stuff. How come you have not been baptized?
    Esqueleto: Because I never got around to it ok? I dunno why you always have to be judging me because I only believe in science.

Nacho: Get that corn outta my face!
    [[This PANDA loves Cookies]]
    Ha! I am back to Green. I shall never steal Again ._.
    For the time being :3

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Do you think its dead?"
    movie: boondock saints

the line referrs to the cat after it was accidentially shot and plastered on the wall. Theres no way that cat survived, so the line about whether or not its still alive is funny

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab has a reputation beyond repute pab's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2010 01:23 PM
    Threads

umm....
    scarface - "the world is yours"
    friday - "have you ever heard of "El Ni&#241;o""... "Well i am El Attractive and Successful African American" cracks me up
    300 - "today is the day we die!!!!", "we will fight in the shade", "enjoy your breakfast for tonight we dine in hell".
    Little miss sunshine - "man, you should be getting that young stuff, that young stuff is the best stuff in the world".... that old guy was the best.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

From Mean Machine during the soccer game.

Monk: Do that again and I'll rip yer head off
    Prison guard: Ref! Did you hear that ref?!
    Referee: I'm not worried, he said it to you not me.

cracks me up every time!

From X-Men 3

Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut *censored*!

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    "Do you think its dead?"
    movie: boondock saints

the line referrs to the cat after it was accidentially shot and plastered on the wall. Theres no way that cat survived, so the line about whether or not its still alive is funny
    I totally agree... I just love that movie !!!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Shanghai Noon:

Roy O'Bannon (Owen Wilson): "You said wet shirt don't break, not PISS SHIRT BREAK BARS!"

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

From V for Vendetta, one of my Favourite movies ever!!!
    "Behind this mask is not only flesh, behind this mask is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof." - V
    Awesomeness incarnate!

Then there's this one from Bubble boy:
    " Fivehundradalla! Fivehundradalla!"
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Megami91 View Post
    Shanghai Noon:

Roy O'Bannon (Owen Wilson): "You said wet shirt don't break, not PISS SHIRT BREAK BARS!"
    Bend! It's bend bars!!!

I love that movie ^_^

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

" Where can I buy a phone? "

Tsktsk..try and guess this one. It's obvious.

utterly random person Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™ has a reputation beyond repute Hikey™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 05:33 PM
    Threads

From Lion King XD

Simba
    : Going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been hiding from it for so long...
    (Rafiki whacks Simba on the head with his stick)

Simba:
    OW! Geez, what was that for?!
    Rafiki:
    It doesn't matter! It's in the past! [chuckles]
    Simba:
    Yeah, but it still hurts.
    Rafiki:
    Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.
    (Rafiki swings his stick, but Simba ducks)

Rafiki:
    Aha! You see? So what are you going to do?
    Simba:
    Well first, I'm gonna take your stick.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

"The call is coming from inside the house!!!"
    -when a stranger calls
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Closed Thread

Thread Information