AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are all Event Pokemon. At some point in the future, there will be a Nintendo event that gives you acsess to them. The Darkai event will probably be around the next movie, Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkai.

Also, it's just me, but I think one good Special Ice attack would endanger your Salamence.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:17 AM
    Threads

Your Salamence will be okay if you put substitute or something on it to block those icys. And I just looked it up, it's really rare to find a scale on them, but that's the only way. Try equipping TM 46 Thief to a strong pokemon and just knockin' 'em down 'til you get it. That's how I pulled the Magmarizer off Magby when I didn't wanna catch every one I saw. Good luck!
    These are the Pokedexes I'm working on right now:

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Member Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 11:32 PM
    Threads

I just got this game 2 days ago (ADDICTED!) and currently, my team consists of:

Psyduck - Lvl 28
    Monferno - Lvl 30
    Staravia - Lvl 30
    Kadabra - Lvl 30
    Luxray - Lvl 31

So embarrasing

All of you have such high-leveled Pokemon!

I'm on my way to get my 5th badge.

Anything to recommend or like, advise me on?

I plan on training all my Pokemon to Lvl 36 and above before going to the Gym to defeat Fantina.

Signatures made by me - PLEASE DO NOT COPY.

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Welcome to the world of incredibly awesome, my friend! I likes the sound of your team. As for a fifth, I'd suggest a Vespiquen, or if you could get your hands on a Gible you could start training that up posthaste. I can't post my team right now because it's in a constant state of flux, but once I figure out what I'm doing I'll showcase it for critique and such. the two that I always keep with me are

L77 Mewtwo (Reign)
    L82 Empoleon (BlueWing)

Keep on truckin'.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No offense, but I'd take Psyduck and Kadabra out of your team for the Gym battle with Fantine. If you're playing Diamond, get a Stunky and evolve it into a Skuntank and level it until it learns Night Slash. Night Slash is basically Slash, but Dark type. Since Ghost types are weak against Dark atttacks and the bonus that it gets STAB from Skuntank, it'll cut through Fantine's team. Failing that, catch a Girafarig from Route 214 and Lake Valor. It's immune to Ghost attacks(being part Normal type) and learns Assurance, a Dark type move that can do good damage to Fantine's Pokemon. Lacking any of those, just whale on the Ghosts with Pokemon that are neutral to Ghost attacks.

Latest Update:

Senior Member Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here Click here's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 09:28 PM
    Threads

i just got both games, and im trying to get the 3 starter pokemon on each ..

haven't earned a single gym badge.. *to busy training*

im playing right now..... o_O..

?

Leave me alone! o_O

Member asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 10:59 AM
    Threads

I've just gotten my fifth gym badge and learned "surf". Now what? Whereever I go it's a dead end, what do I do next? lol

BTW, does anyone else here EV train?

My PKMN Team

Member Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey is just really nice Zhafhiey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now, you go to Canalave City and basically just talk around. Take the ferry to Iron Island.

From there, I guess you should know what to do.

I've defeated Fantina (she talks funny) already, but I didn't do anything that Opinionated said because I wasn't on. But thanks for the advice!

Where do I get a Vespiquen anyway? A lil dumb here

I defeated Fantina using my Infernape's Fire attacks and Luxray's Crunch, since it's a Dark type.

Oh oh oh! And where do I get a Stunky?

My Current Team:
    Kadabra - Lvl 35
    Golduck - Lvl 36
    Staraptor - Lvl 37
    Luxray - Lvl 37
    Infernape - Lvl 38

Currently training at Iron Island for the 6th badge. Any advice?

And this egg Riley gave me, what does it contain?
    Last edited by Zhafhiey; 06-23-2007 at 04:14 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So many questions!

1. I EV train. My Mewtwo slaughters in special attack.

2. To get a Vespiquen evolve a female Combee. To get a female Combee *slather* some honey on a tree and come back later, and if you're lucky it'll be a combee and if you're REALLY lucky it'll be a female. If it isn't female, just save your game before you check and then start over. The pokemon will stay the same, but it's level and gender will change.

3. Stunky is on Route....I'll have to check. But it's kinda rare, if I remember right. EDIT: 218 & 222! But only if you're playing Diamond. Otherwise you have to trade. Should be pretty easy. Oh, and I read that they're actually pretty common there, so my luck just sucked that day.

4. The Egg has a Riolu that will evolve into a Lucario! How excitement!
    Last edited by Starblaiz; 06-23-2007 at 10:50 AM.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks SOOO much Starblaiz!

Is Vespiquen good? If she is, I might consider getting one.

I have Diamond so I'll check those Routes for a Stunky.

And Riolu! Yay! I've always wanted a Lucario, so I'll take GREAT care of this lil critter.

Thanks once again!

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vespiquens are great. They're basically defensive tanks, and learn quite a few good moves, including a few exclusives. With the right natures and training, you can get her defensive stats and HP over 300, over 330 if you get it right. Unfortunately, due to Combee's nature, you can't breed moves onto her. Also, she doesn't learn very moves to cover her weaknesses. Still, she has stellar tanking abilities and many good moves, including the most powerful physical Bug attack after Megahorn, Attack Order.

It's well worth the hassle to get a Vespiquen, for training and breeding purposes. I've heard that female Combees are one of the surefire ways to get a trade off of the WFC.

Latest Update:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree, Vespiquen's great, and I'll be adding one to my party as soon as I can get a female Combee with a nature I like. Same story with Lucario actually, I think he'll be a really good staple.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My egg has just hatched, and Riolu is finally born!

Currently, my Riolu is at Level 18.

What are some good moves for him?

And as for Vespiquen? I think I'll get her.

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Starblaiz View Post
    Your Salamence will be okay if you put substitute or something on it to block those icys. And I just looked it up, it's really rare to find a scale on them, but that's the only way. Try equipping TM 46 Thief to a strong pokemon and just knockin' 'em down 'til you get it. That's how I pulled the Magmarizer off Magby when I didn't wanna catch every one I saw. Good luck!
    The first magby I caught had the Magmarizer and I wasnt even trying to get one. I just needed to catch one so I could it obtained. Speaking of obtained heres my Pokedex right now:

Seen: 355
    Obtained: 294

My team right now:
    Crobat: Lvl 100
    Salamence: Lvl 100
    Tyranitar: Lvl 63
    Leafeon: Lvl 57
    Infernape: Lvl 85, really want to take him out for a Blaziken, My favorite pokemon ever!, but I dont have a Torchic or Emarald Version.
    Still lookin for another Pokemon to put as my last one.

Just got a Togekiss which has great stats but sucky ability. And when I went to the move relearner guy here are the moves it could learn.
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Auro Sphere
    - Sky Attack
    Forgot the last one.

And I'll ask again does anyone know where I could find Chickorita, Totodile, and Cyndaquil on Leaf Green. And how do I get the Mystic and Aurora Tickets.
    Last edited by (_YvOnSo_); 06-25-2007 at 12:32 AM.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

Member asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222 is a splendid one to behold asdfgh222's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Stuck in an iceburg at 3 AM

I'm stumped in the Snowpoint City Gym, what PKMN should I train and use against the gym leader there?

My PKMN Team

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In my opinion, Fire for Snover and Abomasnow, Fighting for Sneasel and Flying for Medicham... which, isn't... an Ice Pokemon... Weeeeeird...

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

hopefully some of the events come to australia. last time they didn't and i had to gameshark the items for the emerald ones ^^;
    been playing my diamond version for adges now and getting most my team around to level 70. only got one legendary in it, but gonna get rid of him when i find something better to replace them with.

has anyone actualy got the regi guys from emerald so you can catch the guy in the snow temple? i need to find my old emerald game >_>

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    hopefully some of the events come to australia. last time they didn't and i had to gameshark the items for the emerald ones ^^;
    been playing my diamond version for adges now and getting most my team around to level 70. only got one legendary in it, but gonna get rid of him when i find something better to replace them with.

has anyone actualy got the regi guys from emerald so you can catch the guy in the snow temple? i need to find my old emerald game >_>

=[[Wolfwood]]=
    I know how to get the regi guys, that is one thing that is easy and easy for me to remember. But I cant tell ya because if I type it, I might type something wrong and mess u all up and I will tell you when i get the game again unless someone else tells u how before I could do it, but if u need to know right now i will tell u right away I'll do my thinking.

O yeah, THANK YOU Starblaize, I got a Kingra now, and finally got that Dragon Scale like I needed.

Yeah, and I changed my team up a little:
    Crobat- lvl 100
    Salamence- lvl 100
    Kingdra- lvl 90, and guess what, I trained him just yesterday and look what level he is now.
    Flygon- lvl 54 just hatched him from an egg this morning.
    Infernape- lvl 85
    Leafeon- lvl 57

Pokedex right now:
    Seen: 360
    Obtained: 300

Does anyone know how to get a dubious disc and odd keystone. Had it on my last game but I cant find them anywhere.
    I'm back!

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol no worries. working with my freind right now on an unbeatable pokemon in double battles ^^ requires some crossbreading or something i think ^^;;;;

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    lol no worries. working with my freind right now on an unbeatable pokemon in double battles ^^ requires some crossbreading or something i think ^^;;;;
    I can tell u right now, but it just going to be long post to type in. I can tell u piece by piece though. So u ever heard of that underwater cavern in the middle of the curents near Sootopolis City? If u know, u need these two pokemon, a relicanth, and a wailord. Ill tell u more once u do these. Tell me when u do.
    Last edited by (_YvOnSo_); 06-26-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    I'm back!

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o yeah, i remember that one, pretty sure i know the rest from a walkthrough i read once. it'll take me adges to find my old pokemon games to get it ^^;
    someone else i know said he still has them, so i might just borrow them from him to catch the guy.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zhafhiey View Post

And this egg Riley gave me, what does it contain?
    Wait, what egg? Where doid you get it?

My PKMN Team

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

iron island, ya team up with him and get the egg. it's... i can't spell it >_>
    but its a good fighting type to have. if i had my DS here i'd check the spelling ^^;;

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The egg Riley gives you contains a Riolu, which evolves into Lucario, that same ultra-annoying Fighting type that Maylene uses against you.

Latest Update:

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

I love Pokemon Diamond & Pearl, it's awsum! I already have all the gym badges, and I'm training for the Elite Four.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information