AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

Junior Member kyoshi131 is a jewel in the rough kyoshi131 is a jewel in the rough kyoshi131 is a jewel in the rough kyoshi131's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 02:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

actually i didn't ^^ 僕は阿呆だ。 anyway, thank you i was going to need that.. but i have no females with the timid nature... maybe someone with syncrinize has it... is that the power that lets you find wild poke's with the same nature right... does it work on eggs?
    僕は異端的な平和主義者だ!やった!

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:17 AM
    Threads

You know, I don't know what effect it has on eggs. You could try it. But yes, that is Syncronize. And it's a pretty darn good in-battle ability too.
    These are the Pokedexes I'm working on right now:

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Junior Member kyoshi131 is a jewel in the rough kyoshi131 is a jewel in the rough kyoshi131 is a jewel in the rough kyoshi131's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 02:37 AM
    Threads

yupyup i love it, pressure is my fav thou ^^ i obsessed over the new ghost thingy, the ghost/dark i don't remember it's name LOL anyway that thing is fun. えーっと、この怪物の名は何だか?あ! spiritomb.. i remembered. ^^
    僕は異端的な平和主義者だ!やった!

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyoshi131 View Post
    yupyup i love it, pressure is my fav thou ^^ i obsessed over the new ghost thingy, the ghost/dark i don't remember it's name LOL anyway that thing is fun. えーっと、この怪物の名は何だか?あ! spiritomb.. i remembered. ^^
    Almost all the legendarys have the ability Pressure on them. Just seeing other Pokemon with pressure on them makes me want them so much for a weird reason, dont know why. But yet most of the stronger Pokemon have that ability, such as Absol, Weavile, and Vespiquen.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.
    I'm back!

If you play, message me your username.

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2009 12:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

(Agh this computer doesn't work in english...) Anyway, anyone wanna trade something random just for fun? I'm bored. :3
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, Pressure's good, but it's definitely not the only good one. There are a lot of abilities I like better than Pressure, and most abilities have a good strategy you could center around them.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I have been trying for the last hour now to get this damned pokemon mansion guy to say he saw a Chansey so I can try to get my damned lucky egg.

ARGH.

edit a few min later: holy crap in heaven he just said he saw Chansey's holy crap this post has brought me fortune
    Last edited by Sagat; 08-06-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, dude, you know there are wild Chanseys on Route...something-or-other. Check your pokedex. And I suggest putting Thief on a strong Pokemon so you don't have to catch every Chansey, if you haven't already.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Wish I could be here more.. (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    I have been trying for the last hour now to get this damned pokemon mansion guy to say he saw a Chansey so I can try to get my damned lucky egg.

ARGH.

edit a few min later: holy crap in heaven he just said he saw Chansey's holy crap this post has brought me fortune
    U can get the Happiny egg from that guy right next to the building leading to Route 209, u know.
    I'm back!

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Quote Originally Posted by (_YvOnSo_) View Post
    U can get the Happiny egg from that guy right next to the building leading to Route 209, u know.
    Yeah i got that
    Sagat good luck with the lucky egg

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He's not after a Chansey, he wants its hold item. But on that subject, it is my opinion that the so-called baby pokemon are a big hassle to hatch in this game. You can catch all of them in the wild, as far as I know, so why would you go to the trouble of attaching an incense to a pokemon to get a baby one anyway? The only thing I can think of is for IVs, and if that's the case, good luck to you, friend, because I personally don't believe most of the baby pokemon are really worth the trouble, even when they grow up.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Starblaiz View Post
    He's not after a Chansey, he wants its hold item. But on that subject, it is my opinion that the so-called baby pokemon are a big hassle to hatch in this game. You can catch all of them in the wild, as far as I know, so why would you go to the trouble of attaching an incense to a pokemon to get a baby one anyway? The only thing I can think of is for IVs, and if that's the case, good luck to you, friend, because I personally don't believe most of the baby pokemon are really worth the trouble, even when they grow up.
    Wait, he wants a Oval Egg, I have one of those. Dont know where I got it, but, I got that.
    I'm back!

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I am looking for the lucky egg.. Like I said I was. Above. In a previous post not even half a page up.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

It seems so weird for Sagat to be playing Pokemon.

Anyway, its been forever since I have played, but I've seen all the pokemon except for the 2 that come before Lucario, I'm assuming its the first two stages.

ANyone know where I can see/catch them??

Image of Lucario, if you don't know it by name.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Junior Member blazingscorpio is on a distinguished road blazingscorpio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2007 10:36 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

i got the national dex and i just need 2 catch the sinnoh,kanto,and johto region pokemon but i dont have the other versions cuz i lost them all lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lucario has only one previous stage (Riolu) that you get in an egg from...is Riley his name? Well, he's your little helper on Iron Island. You get on a boat in Canalave and it takes you there, then you have to do a little scene after fighting through it with Riley and Bam! Riolu egg. The pokemon that you need to see before that is *checking* Munchlax. I don't know where you'd find someone to fight with one of those, But I imagine someone on here can either tell you, or trade you one. You can find them on the Honey/Sweet-Smelling Trees, but they're very rare. Hope that helped!

I can trade you a Riolu if you're interested, by the way. I have some spares.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    I am looking for the lucky egg.. Like I said I was. Above. In a previous post not even half a page up.
    You're supposed to get an egg for Riolu (Lucario's pre-evolve) number 115 and number 114 is Unown which is found in some temple-like place. Can't remember which xD I think it's below some city maybe Solaceon..?

EDIT: oh lol we were posting at the same time XD but I think it's Unown not Munchlax... o.0
    Last edited by shinnraiu; 08-06-2007 at 10:24 PM.
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oops, lol. Wrong pokedex 0_0 Yeah, Unown is in Solaceon, you jump down the right side of the cliffs on the right side of town until you get there.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Junior Member windscythe696 is on a distinguished road windscythe696's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 02:45 AM
    Threads

did u notice that dragonight looks like a retarded charzard

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by windscythe696 View Post
    did u notice that dragonight looks like a retarded charzard

Umm no not really it doesn't. I don't think it does.
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, that's kind of a stretch, Stretch. It looks more cartooney than a lot of Pokemon, but I kind of like that about him.

Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Awsome, I've obtained every Unown, including Unown ! and ?.
    I'm back!

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by (_YvOnSo_) View Post
    Awsome, I've obtained every Unown, including Unown ! and ?.

Are ! and ? in DP? I haven't been catching Unowns but I should get started. Oh and question. Do you get anything for catching all of them in this game? (I rem I caught all of them in Gold)
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shinnraiu View Post
    Are ! and ? in DP? I haven't been catching Unowns but I should get started. Oh and question. Do you get anything for catching all of them in this game? (I rem I caught all of them in Gold)
    I got Unowns ! and ? by catching all the lettered Unown in the Solocean Ruins. Once u finished that catching them, u go in the cave, on Route 214, where the Ruin Maniac is at. If u caught them all, there should be an opening of a cave, go in there and that is where Unown ! & ? are.
    I'm back!

(_YvOnSo_)'s Artwork

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Cool thanks =] I was wondering about that
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Closed Thread

Thread Information