AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Looking for Good J-pop?

Junior Member hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 09:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Looking for Good J-pop?

Hello every one.

Tired of hearing great japanese bands, but not knowing where to get it? Do you have to drive hours to get to the nearest anime store, or wait days to get it in the mail???

I have a solution to your problems. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it is! I myself have suffered this dilema as well. But no more!

If you don't already know, you will now! Check out japanfiles.com They don't do anime sound tracks.... but they do have a butt load of japanese groups that freaking rock!!!! From metal, to techno. Bands of all different genres can be found there!

The music is mp3 format. If you really want the cd, there is a link that you can go and get it! Pretty cheap too! No over seas prices!

Good luck in your ventures!!!

Senior Member nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl has a reputation beyond repute nekogrl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ooh! that sounds kewlz! i'll have to check that out! thnx bunches! n_n
    Awesome siggy from Serated-chan! ♥
    Awesome siggy from Angelic-chan! ♥

Closed Thread

Thread Information