AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Anjiru's Gallery 4

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2008 03:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anjiru's Gallery 4

Wow...I never suspected I would be here for this long XD I thought I'd leave sooner...Oh well XD

old thread: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...76#post1652776

Last art I posted:
    Ok, I'm now gonna be doing mostly art trades, gifts, and requests now...But I thought of this last night and HAD to draw it XD Cyrus is just so beautiful in this picture XD That....And alot of people on sheezyart and deviantART requested that I draw him more XD And I've wanted to draw him in this outfit soooooo much since last night, I was just pacing as I listened to some music and I thought of Jyskal and Cyrus as a couple XD And then the song changed to smooth jazz and then I thought of a outfit kinda like this lol. But since I had no good reference at the time I just made him in this outfit XD The vest, the pants, the hat....And the fact that he looks like he's about to tango or something XD;;;;
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...jiruOokami.png
    New Art:
    First I'd like to introduce Tobei the werewolf XD I REALLY wanted to get him posted...but I couldn't sleep last night so I ended up coloring the picture...Anyways... Tobei is Kigera's best friend and a major prankster, and the main victim of all Tobei's insane pranks is Trayp. You'll see a little later what I mean.

Now back to my friends request...I know I said trades come first but she requested this a pretty long time ago...And I'm deeply sorry for keeping her waiting. Anyways... This is the preview of a picture of Sohan for her, my dear friend Cheshire Dragon of SA! ^____^

And this is a preview of that group picture of Sohan, Noran, Trayp, Que, and Feerix. Its the background....And it KILLS XD
    1. Because its so small you can't tell what the rest looks like XD *is evil*
    2. Because its so pretty you just want to see more XD

This was requested by a family member, my mom...She wanted to see a real PICTURE of Jyskal giving her usual "WTF!" look XD Instead of the usual icons I make in paint lol ...

Btw: Thick lines are for lazy people!!!!! (LOL! I use them all the time XD)

I am AnimeForum.com's resident Hellhound Puppy, ain't I cute? ;3

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

They are good and the face on jysakl and the oval is fur zoomed in or a planet.

The Hellhound Guardian Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami has a reputation beyond repute Anjiru Ookami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks ^__^ ..And....What? XD;;;

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The "Heya everyone! This is the preview that KILLS XD".I think that might be fur zoomed up close or a planet.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD OH!!!! No its not XD Its a preview of the sky lol

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Whoa. Number 4? How do you get a new gallery anyway...? Just wondering...
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]
    "We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol its a very intricate process...
    Step 1: Make a thread, upload your art to it.
    Step 2: Update it with new art for long periods and reply to other people's comments.
    Step 3: Tod closes it.
    Step 4: Make another thread and repeat the process over and over until you die or just stop drawing.

OMG! Look...Another preview XD This time its crack in the rock! Doesn't it look pretty?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are you finished the whole picture and chopping it off bit by bit or are you still drawing it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Its in progress still. But for now I'm chipping off little bits that I'm working on to show it off lol

EDIT: And this is the third preview...Its a sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve XD

I wanted to do a quick one of Acid Rain...No reference XD It sucks doesn't it? LOL
    And don't ask why I'm not drawing anything large ...'Cause I'll answer you before XD I'm not touching a pencil the rest of the night...just the mouse and keyboard, K? ^___^
    Last edited by Anjiru Ookami; 04-21-2007 at 08:21 PM.

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

hi, thread 4 hey... wow, you churn out this art too quick lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

cool pics.

Senior Member ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute ore wA Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 03:20 PM
    Threads

Yo, Anji-chan! ^__^

Fourth gallery >_< Sheesh! That's what I call unstoppable and that's what you are! But this is not only because of your never ending thirst for being drawing "all the time". It's because you have a lot of fans who will Never get tired of looking at your Art! Don't you just feel happy with that? Eheh, I would, and I am feeling happy for you >_<
    I'm not in this Forum for that long, but I did see some of the drawings you posted in the beggining as you showed them more recently and is just great to see how you've improved since then! And I gotta tell yA, I love that first picture on this new thread >_< And Jyskal with the 'WTF' look :P

And talking about group pictures I just remembered that other group picture! Eheh, I want to see how I look like as a wolf! >_<

Matta ne~
    Last edited by ore wA Tenshi; 04-22-2007 at 10:10 PM.

< if you like my work, add this to your sig and support my Orange Heaven~ !Arigato Gozaimashita!

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 06:10 PM
    Threads

lol, i love them!All the new ones! *laughs* yeah lazy people!

If there is a gust of wind, then you know am still alive

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD Is it that I draw too much or too quick Tom? 8D

Ty Bite ^___^

Awwww!!!!!! Your too sweet Ore XD I'm not unstoppable...Maybe my fursona....But...not me XD And lol...I'd give a preview but theres nothing to preview that wont give away everything XD;

Awww thankies Shadow ^____^ YEAH! I DESPISE ALL THOSE THICK LINE USERS!!!!!!!!!! *Is coloring a picture with thick lines* ...I want them all to pay by not having the ability to use thick lines... *Still using really thick lines* It might teach them something *STILL using thick lines*

WOOHOO! New char sheet for the BFC XD;
    Lol, its not white because the brightness burned my vampire retinas XD;
    Old One: Link to old one
    Accuracy Level: 7/10 (No flames XD)
    Sorry it took so long, but Inferno Fury has PERSONALITY in all of his face XD That, and every other character sheet I draw looks bad XD
    Inferno Fury is Blood Fury's son and Angel Bane's brother, he's a pretty headstrong hot head with his head in the clouds. He's always getting into fights and never loses so he thinks hes invincible, he's pretty big for his age, and he's the only one who takes the hell hound trait in his pack, even though he only gets his hell hound side from his half hell hound father. He's Angel Bane's slightly YOUNGER brother, but acts like he's older than her. Even though Angel Bane actually plays the role of protective older sibling quite frequently.

Senior Member ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~ is a name known to all ~Shadow~Wolf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HE IS AWESOME!!! I love him!I wish that thick-liners would die!! *Only knows how to do thick lines on the computer*...Wait... xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AWWW! Thanks Shadow! ^______^ Inferno Fury has his fair share of fans it seems lol
    Inferno: I want more than I have <<
    Anji: Shu'p << If you had your way then everyone would love you alone!
    Inferno: ...I know...Thats how I like it 8D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thats great ^_^.

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Nice pics as always, they keep getting better,

oh BTW what happened to the thing that you were making about drawing

your friends as wolves o_0..........?
    I ♥ yuri

Member Einas-Lucas will become famous soon enough Einas-Lucas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 10:04 AM
    Threads

forever u drawing is very good
    it's a new sub
    cngratuliton^-^
    we want more & thanx u

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, Bad inferno..
    Am not your fan no more!! xD Am a fan of...*thinks* uh...
    *thinks harder* OW!Brain hurts *whimpers*

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

very interesting work, keep it up, it's getting better

Teh Asugin! Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara has a reputation beyond repute Gintara's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2011 08:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goninety

Quote Originally Posted by Anjiru Ookami View Post
    Lol its a very intricate process...
    Step 1: Make a thread, upload your art to it.
    Step 2: Update it with new art for long periods and reply to other people's comments.
    Step 3: Tod closes it.
    Step 4: Make another thread and repeat the process over and over until you die or just stop drawing.

OMG! Look...Another preview XD This time its crack in the rock! Doesn't it look pretty?
    Ah I see...
    [deviantART][MangaHelpers gallery]
    "We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!"
    -
    Éclair "Lightning" Farron

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks Bite

Thanks Lie, and its IN PROGRESS, theres over 30 wolves I need to draw so I'm going to take my time with it. And also I want to get some other things done first.

Awww thankies Einas ^___^

XD Um... Shadow....You might want to chose someone quick before your brain really starts hurting XD Mine doesn't allow me to puzzle about things for long otherwise I get the mother of all headaches XD

Well, glad I could help Gintara.

OMG! Tix The Dragon has been buggin' me about it on and off for a while so I finally made my first spam dump...Isn't it precious XD LOL!
    Most of these are my fursona Jyskal, but theres a good amount of random characters and just some spam drawings lol

This is Aurora Moonlight, the alpha female of the arctic pack, and Frost Bite's mate, shes a kind and patient leader, and really only wants her pack to live in peace with the Brier Wolves and hellhounds that roam the lands. Aurora Moonlight was named after the unusual patterns and colors in her fur, and how her eyes go from a deep orange around the pupil, to a deep blue at the outside of the eye. She's very quiet unless agitated beyond her limits, and usually acts almost shy and timid. Which completely covers up her skills in hunting and fighting.

Frost Bite is the alpha of the arctic pack and Aurora Moonlights mate. He's a bold and loud leader, and a cunning trickster if needed. He has almost a vampire like blood lust that seems to drive his fighting obsession. And since he's always picking fights with lesser packs his pack has been making plans to de-throne him, since he's such a royal pain, and because one day he may challenge a pack bigger than theirs and destroy them. But even though all of this seems to make him a bad leader, he really does care about his pack.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love them ^_^.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks bite ^___^

I call this one -Runnin'-
    LOL! Boring as hell title I know XD But still....I adore this one, so its easy to get away with the murder of the title XD
    This is the reference I used for this picture: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/...e+-in%3Ascraps
    As I said I love this one XD Everything about it just makes me wonder why I never attempted to use a photo reference? *Rolls eyes at herself* I should be shot for my stupidity XD *Shoots self with (SOFT) paint balls*

Closed Thread

Thread Information