AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: my chemical romance

Unknown Identity... The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod is a splendid one to behold The_SolarGod's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2008 07:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default my chemical romance

i dont know their nationailty...
    they do have great songs like
    >>welcome to the black parade
    >>famous last words**
    >>i dont love you
    >>cancer

you should try hearing the famous last words.. it is cool

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

i love their songs!!! they make my kinda depressed though....
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Member Neko~Dreamer will become famous soon enough Neko~Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I like MCR very much, they really rock!
    The first song that i've listened and the first video that I've seen is "Welcome to the Black Parade" and I just love it ^ ^ It's absolutely super!
    Although I like very much the song "The Ghost of You", "I don't love you" ( the video is fine too ), Helena, Famous Last Words etc Especially the lyrics, are great!
    I also like the band's name, it's original *_*
    Last edited by Neko~Dreamer; 05-20-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Just click!

Special thanx to Nespa for the sig <3

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Used to hate them, now I think they're ok. The songs that get publicity are THE worst songs that they make. Being "I'm not Okay" which sucks, "Helena" which is probably their worst song ever, "Black Parade" which is catchy but overrated. The only song that get's hype that's actually okay is "The Ghost of You". Anyway, I think the Black Parade is much better, musically, then 3 cheers for sweet revenge (which was crap). Teenagers is a great song off of Black Parade, has that really "Johnny B. Good" Chuck Berry guitar type feel. Famous last words is OK, but it's not THAT good. All and All, this band has SOME trace amount of talent but that gets overlooked by it's obnoxious and sickeningly annoying fan-base (being you).

My favorite songs are probably "I don't love you", "Cancer", "Mama", "Thank you for the Venom" and "Cemetery Drive"
    Last edited by Masali; 04-21-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

My Chemical Romance totally rocks.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

Senior Member Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules has a reputation beyond repute Hellsing-Rules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

i luv all of those songs there the best dont forget cancer =) the song
    This sigs was made by a girl named ♥Miss.Bun Bun♥

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've loved MCR ever since I heard "Helena" and I fancy the album "Three cheers for my Sweet Revenge" rather than "The Black parade". I haven't heard any song from the first though... I think the song "Welcome to the black Parade" WAS awesome... until it got soo overrrated. I can hear it EVERYWHERE and just can't avoid it...
    Favourite songs:
    Helena
    Cemetery Drive
    The Sharpest Lives

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Member soulrls will become famous soon enough soulrls's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2008 08:46 AM
    Threads

I like My chemical romance. But I do find it annoying that everyone thinks it's so stereotypically "emo" to like the band.
    Anyway, my favorite songs by them are probably "you know what they do to guys like us in prison" and "helena".

sig by ~*Dizzy*~

Junior Member hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25 is just really nice hcsurfer25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 08:32 PM
    Threads

It took me forever to figure out who sang the song The Black Parade!?!?!? But yes, I will also agree, it is freakin awesome!!!!!

It is definetly blowing up, litterally!!!!

Member Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:03 PM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)
    Threads

Yeah, my favorite song by MCR is Famous Last Words. However, I also like I'm Not Okay, and Helena.

~On my worst day, I will look better than you on your best day.~
    -Anonymous

Member Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven has a reputation beyond repute Steee'heven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2007 01:18 PM
    Threads

Greatest songs-

"I'm Not Okay"
    "Famous Last Words"
    "Welcome to the Black Parade"

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

one of my favourite bands atm, gonna see em live this summer \,,/ i prefer the old albums more than the new one, three cheers for sweet revenge probs the best album i know

Junior Member Chikane is on a distinguished road Chikane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2007 03:05 PM
    Threads

MCR's good..I'm not exactly a big fan, but yeah.. I do like some of their songs. My favorite is "Demolition Lovers"

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    one of my favourite bands atm, gonna see em live this summer \,,/
    ...People better not actually be doing devil horns at these shows.

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

MCR rules!

Junior Member PyroManiac87 is on a distinguished road PyroManiac87's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Their first and third cds were the best EVER. Three Cheers was slightly ok. Only a few songs were good on that one.

Junior Member Fivetail_Uzimaki is on a distinguished road Fivetail_Uzimaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

Although I feel that I should feel a little offended 'cause I am a big My Chemical Romance fan, I'm not. Actually, my fav. Chemical Romance song is Helena, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Welcome To The Black Parade and Famous Last words.

Junior Member Dream_Empress is a jewel in the rough Dream_Empress is a jewel in the rough Dream_Empress is a jewel in the rough Dream_Empress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 03:27 PM
    Threads

I am not a fan and for some what good reason. I guess many people who like them like them for some good reasons. I do happen to enjoy their image but their songs are not my cup of tea. My brother however adores them amongst other similar bands. It is kind of funny cause he would attack me for liking things that were gothic and dark... Yet MCR carries a lot of that image that he hated before. I never understood his change.

*shrugs*

I guess they are better then most.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    one of my favourite bands atm, gonna see em live this summer \,,/ i prefer the old albums more than the new one, three cheers for sweet revenge probs the best album i know
    I hear they're horrid live.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

I used to like them.
    Then they came up with there new album
    now they suck..
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

mcr are good..but i only like certain their song..like helena..ghost of you.. and i'm used yo love welcome to black parade but..not now.. idunno..mybe boring?
    but i really love 'i dont love you'

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

They're my favorite band. My fav songs are:
    Welcome to the Black Parade
    Famous Last Words
    To The End
    Cemetery Drive

Made by me. =D

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Hate them, hate them, hate them. Three Cheers was garbage. The Black Parade has terrible lyrics and musically just rips off Queen, David Bowie, and Pink Floyd's The Wall. Pure ****.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

First MCR song I ever heard-Teenagers. I about killed myself laughing, and then I sent it to my friend, and she couldn't stop laughing either. Then we both learned the lyrics and starting singing it whenever to whoever. xDD She doesn't seem to be interested in any of their other songs, though, but I'll listen to them if I get a chance. House of Wolves is another favorite of mine.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Member animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot is infamous around these parts animefreak_idiot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 08:28 PM
    Threads

my chemical romance is alright but i dont like how gerard wayde (i think that's how you spell his name) colors his hair. he never should have cut it or colored it blonde. besides, he just colored it back to black.
    <=\
    The idea isnt to find someone perfect, the idea is to find someone imperfect that's perfect in your eyes.

Closed Thread

Thread Information