AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can someone teach me how to speak/write in japanese?

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Can someone teach me how to speak/write in japanese?

you see im completely interesting in learning japanese. i think it would be interesting to talk in the language and be able to understand more things in anime and just be able to insult people i dont like and they wont understand what i said. j/p! anyway, i know i cant pay you for lessons but i was thinking that maybe in exchange if you're interested in learning spanish i can teach you that. so is anyone interested?

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

...there's already like 4 threads about this...

If you want to learn Japanese, start by taking lessons. Once you get a basic feel for the language, you'll start to pick up random words in anime and you'll learn more. I'm not even going to pretend to be an expert, but that's how I started, and I've learned a fair bit already (not a lot, but a fair bit anyway)

Junior Member kikijio is on a distinguished road kikijio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2007 03:21 PM
    Threads

You can download "teach-yourself-Japanse" podcasts...
    If I was qualified I'd teach you ^_^
    I'm lucky.. my school randomly said, "Anyone who wants to learn Japanese come to the front of the hall" One assembly! So random, cause that NEVER happens in England!

Member Ange is on a distinguished road Ange's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2008 06:17 AM
    Threads

I'm currently studying japanese..
    But hey, I also wanted to learn Spanish.
    Actually, I've already started reading lessons last year but stopped it temporarily because it interferes so much with my knowledge of the French language.
    ..and I thought you might want to help me.
    Anyway, there are a lot of japanese learning sites in the internet.

PM me if you like.
    Ja..

Closed Thread

Thread Information