AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Young Princess Kaira-San

Junior Member Muffet is on a distinguished road Muffet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2007 08:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: Young Princess Kaira-San

This is my first fanfiction.. named Powerful Sakura. It is a romance type story, with adventure/action, Fantasy, and some sad parts to it. I hope you enjoy! ^^

Chapter 1: The Mysterious Twin

Hearing the rain hitting the window roughly. The piano played inside the castle. A noise coming from the door, it was someone knocking.

"Ma'am, ma'am! I've delivered some important items." The butler said.

"Come in Joice-san, please close the door when you come in." A Lady said quietly.

"Of course, madam. Here is the baby clothing you've been waiting for, for a month." Joice-san said in a excited voice.

Joice-san closed the door behind him, and walked over to the lady. Joice-san settled the items on the table and glanced at the lady.

"Have you thought of a name for her yet, Miss?" Joice-san questioned.

"A couple names, Joice. I was thinking of Kaira-San or Rayla-San." Smiled the Lady.

The lady got up from her chair and pointed at the window. "Look outside, it's so dead."

"I see, madam. Can I see the pictures you got from the hospital?" Joice-san grinned.

"Right over there, Joice-san." The lady pointed ontop of the piano.

Joice-san grabbed the pictures. He was very good at looking at the pictures from the Hospital. Joice-san saw something quite shocking. Joice-San looked around and kept things quiet. "The lady is having twins..?"

"Joice-san, is something wrong?" The lady questioned.

"um.. oh.. Nothing at all, ma'am." Joice-San said. "Well, I best be going now."

Joice-San ran out the door and bowed.

End of Chapter 1.

Chapter 2 is coming soon! Stay tuned!

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

It's kind of short but it sounds interesting. I love stories about romance and fantasy and tragedy so I'll keep reading and let you know what I think. So post soon, okay?

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This strikes me more as a prolouge than a chapter. Also, I can see no point in sticking "-san" onto absolutely every name. Forgive my lack of Japanophile spirit, but isn't "-san" a spoken suffix? So then why stick onto every name? It's not especially conductive to reading. You're a bit lax on descriptions. Is the room empty? Is it full? Is it decorated richly? Sparsely? Art deco? Mentioning that the room is large, nearly empty, and sparesly decorated would do a lot in setting mood.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Junior Member Muffet is on a distinguished road Muffet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2007 08:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Opinionated View Post
    This strikes me more as a prolouge than a chapter. Also, I can see no point in sticking "-san" onto absolutely every name. Forgive my lack of Japanophile spirit, but isn't "-san" a spoken suffix? So then why stick onto every name? It's not especially conductive to reading. You're a bit lax on descriptions. Is the room empty? Is it full? Is it decorated richly? Sparsely? Art deco? Mentioning that the room is large, nearly empty, and sparesly decorated would do a lot in setting mood.
    Ah, of course. I'm so sorry, I'm still a beginner with this anime story so sorry to disappoint you. I'll try harder for the next chapter, and I'll make the chapter a bit long. Sorry for making the 1st chapter short!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

To add what Opinionated said, try using prefixes instead of constantly using thier names. Seeing Joice, Joice, Joice gets really annoying. Instead, try "the maid looked at the picture" "she stared out the window", stuff like that.
    Also, if this person is high up, she wouldnt really be referring to her maid as "san" unless they were friends.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen has a reputation beyond repute Mysti Queen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 11:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Muffet View Post
    Ah, of course. I'm so sorry, I'm still a beginner with this anime story so sorry to disappoint you. I'll try harder for the next chapter, and I'll make the chapter a bit long. Sorry for making the 1st chapter short!
    it's okay. its not so easy. but i'm looking forward to the next chapter and i hope the critiques helped.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Yeah...I second Op and Maaaaru. The constant repeating of names is a bit daunting, and the -san is just downright annoying. And I think it's even too short to be a prologue. oO

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    Threads

With a bit of effort it could be more interesting. I two second with Op and Maaaaru.
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information