AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Saibot's Wall :3

Member Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 05:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Saibot's Wall :3

here it is My First wallpaper that I post here ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FFXIII2.jpg‎
Views:	74
Size:	1,019.4 KB
ID:	15087  
    Last edited by Saibot; 04-17-2007 at 05:40 PM. Reason: To Attach the Pic =3

Is A Girl ;)
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug has a reputation beyond repute LavaBug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2014 10:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

please attach the wallpaper using the "upload manager"
    that way it'll be made into a thumbnail too...

...also it's wiser to tag your wallpaper in order to prevent people stealing it.

Member Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot has a spectacular aura about Saibot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 05:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LavaBug View Post
    please attach the wallpaper using the "upload manager"
    that way it'll be made into a thumbnail too...

...also it's wiser to tag your wallpaper in order to prevent people stealing it.
    Done And thanks for the Advice :3

Member Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements has much to be proud of Arrangements's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

I think your 'Tag' is a little to big... If I were to use it as my wallpaper I wouldn't want something unrelated to the wallpaper. Try putting it on the bottom left or right corner!

Senior Member Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key has a reputation beyond repute Key's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 02:22 PM
    Threads

A fine scan. But I hate to see that the scan is being ruined by the bg and the font/text.
    To blend well with the scan, I suggest you make the bg to brownish-yellowish with grunge brushes around the scan.
    Do not use 'sharpen' filter for the scan, or it will look like the ones on the wall.
    Clean the white linings on the scan.
    To use drop shadow for the scan, I suggest you make the distance to 0px, and adjust the size to whichever sizes you want depending on the scan.
    The text on the right, which is the copyright and your name. Make the text smaller and move it to either left or right on the bottom on the wall.
    The font title, doesn't suit well with the wall. It's too big. Change the font and the size to the suitable size for the wall. Do not use gradient and stroke. In reverse, you can use filter to make the text interestingly. But course you need to flatten the text first, then use filter. Either way, you can use drop shadow, distance to 0px.

Good try.
    Last edited by Key; 06-05-2007 at 11:32 AM.
    Me? I'm a wallpaper critique...

Minitokyo ll ComicFiesta ll KAMCAO

::
    Cosplay Plan::
    - Ise Nanao
    - Yubari Gogo

Closed Thread

Thread Information