AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: danie-chan's siggy showcase!!!

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

@ crimson_Aesir: Don't give me that!! -^^- You're pretty, you know it.

Anyway, 2 new ones:

I was experimenting with borders and such effects...

Comments?? -^^-
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ummm... to be honest, it looks like nespa's style... well, bolders are nice, but... add more layers, more brushes. make it interesting!
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ KOD: I knew it... From the moment I finished these, I thought, "These 2 look awfully like a rip-off from Nespa..." but I decided to post them anyways.

Sorry Nespa... k? -^^-

EDIT: I made this just a couple of minutes ago...

What?!
    Last edited by danie-chan; 05-01-2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: -^^-
    [ "danie"]

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i love this one. i think one of your best
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ KOD: Thankies!!! -^^-

Anyway... more stuff...

-^^-
    Last edited by danie-chan; 05-02-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: -^^-
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

still needs a border. and fast. but nice stuff you got here
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And more boring stuff... I'm having a hard time experimenting... I just can't get the hang of Paint.net and Pixia!! -^^- Oh well, practice makes perfect...

If you will notice, this one is my char in an RP... -^^-

Yeah, and these 3 were for some people who asked...

I just did the same thing over and over again with these sigs... Oh well.
    Last edited by danie-chan; 05-02-2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: -^^-
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

u..... they all in smoke or something. yup. boredom kill's. well, i'm getting photoshop myself soon (like in 10 mins) and i'll be open or requests. i hhave photoshop, but that one is better. tee hee.

your sigs needs border! fast!
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ KOD: o.O You're getting Photoshop?? Aww... I want to get Photoshop too!! -^^- About the sigs, I was rushing them... so outcome = blegh!!

Anyway, new things... again?!

My sig... -^^- Has a matching avvy!! I just love changing sets...

And this one...

-^^- crimson_Aesir! A gift for you!! -^^- Sorry if it isn't good and it has the same pic as another sig... -^^- It also has a matching avvy!! -^^-Really sorry about the sucky-ness... -^^- But I really wanted to give you something...
    Last edited by danie-chan; 05-02-2007 at 10:15 AM. Reason: -^^-
    [ "danie"]

Member crimson_Aesir is a jewel in the rough crimson_Aesir is a jewel in the rough crimson_Aesir is a jewel in the rough crimson_Aesir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 08:07 PM
    I've recently moved to Konoha to spend my summer there XD
    Threads

I have to agree with kiss of death-neesan about the brushes. ^ ^
    Still, I love the new ones and danie-sama! Thank you for the gift! *twinkly eyes* It doesn't suck! Although, I still can't use the avvy though. (lack posts)
    I love the kyouya siggy and the angel from hell too! You're getting good at this!!!
    Family:kiss of death's baby sister, Kittyninjamewmew's shy cousin, danie-chan's baby sister
    Siggy by me! ^ ^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ KOD & crimson_Aesir: Thanks!!!

o.o What's this?? Something's wrong with imageshack?!?! Ack! No!!!!!
    [ "danie"]

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, never heard of the program, but you did some pretty killer stuff. All I can say is wow. Can't wait to see more of your fine works.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ therebel: Thanks!!! -^^-

I didn't think people would comment of even like some of my works... Thanks a lot!! Now let me edit some of my post... something is really wrong with imageshack...

EDIT: Resolved!!!
    Last edited by danie-chan; 05-02-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: -^^-
    [ "danie"]

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Wahh! You've improved so much since the last time I posted! -.Wipes a tear away from her eye.- They grow up so fast.. ;_;
    ... >_>;
    -.Cough.- Anyway, great job with the signatures, Danie!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sayoko: -^^- Thanks a lot!! -^^-

-^^- This one's just an experiment... -^^-

Next project shall be "My tribute to Kakashi"

Any comments?
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

moves to fast to read. i'm geting at the moment new photoshop! now i will make gifs! yay me!

anyway, i like it... but... you use the same pics. experiment with colors, brushes, layers and... pix! ger girls, anime, animals, games and real people. that way you get more skiled

edit: my 1100 post!
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ KOD: I'm too lazy to look for different pics... Truthfully, I have to many pics already... Someone will kill me!!! -coughmymomcough- o.O

>.< 1100 post? >.< Wow, that's a lot!!

Anyway, thanks for the comment... I'll try to make different sigs that aren't about Itachi next time...
    [ "danie"]

Member crimson_Aesir is a jewel in the rough crimson_Aesir is a jewel in the rough crimson_Aesir is a jewel in the rough crimson_Aesir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 08:07 PM
    I've recently moved to Konoha to spend my summer there XD
    Threads

Uwaa! So cool! XD
    Itachi's so cool! It's kind of too fast when the text pops in. Other than that, it's pretty amazing!
    You can create gifs using photoshop?
    Family:kiss of death's baby sister, Kittyninjamewmew's shy cousin, danie-chan's baby sister
    Siggy by me! ^ ^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay.. I tried, I really did. But I really couldn't help making another Itachi sig!!! -cries in a corner-

-^^- I <3 this pairing!!!! -^^-
    [ "danie"]

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

I still don't know what is up with Kurenai's eyes. I was watching an episode with her in it, and my mom asked she had a hangover (I know..parents. ~_~)

Anywhoo, I like your first try at a gif sig! I hope you make more, soon.
    Last edited by Bucky Katt; 05-04-2007 at 05:55 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ Sayoko: I like her eyes. They're red. I like red. And now, you have just learned something about me. -^^- About the animated gif sig, still looking for Kakashi pics... -^^-

Anyway, here's a new one... I make lots of new ones lately.

and its matching avvy

I know, this is suppose to be for siggies only... I just made an avvy.. Just one... k?

Comments?
    [ "danie"]

Senior Member Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day has a reputation beyond repute Day's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 09:29 AM
    Threads

Woah, I love how you made the red and the black kind of blend in. Great work, which means I shall be another crazy fan for you! I was wondering if you could make a L x Light signature, those charries being from Death Note seeing that your really good, keep it up! ^^

-Nath-

-Current band addiction-

The Academy Is... <3

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Wow good job really nice signatures i'm tryin to make some but i cant do them like u do ^^ anyway continue like this
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@ My Dark Magic: o.O Crazy fan? O.o I'm not that good yet to have a crazy fan. -^^- About the L and Light sig.. maybe?? -^^- Anyway, Thanks!!

@~Sakura Haruno~: Thanks!!!
    [ "danie"]

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this set... it's your best and my fav! i know how looks original pic and i loving what you did!
    Onew by Ωmega

Closed Thread

Thread Information