AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: President X

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default President X

Hey check it out, I'm Prezident X,
    Nice guy maybe, but not a T-Rex
    I'm here in the house thats made of gold,
    Nah thats my toy house that I fold.

What do I govern? Nothin' really,
    yet I'm really so extra goofy
    right now, I ma gonna right the wrongs,
    Cuz Prezident X won't be here for long.

But I'm gonna bake my favorite cake,
    though there are so many things at stake
    Ha, I'm gonna go walk, to see whats next,
    Cuz I'm the super powerful Prezident X.

My bodyguards leave the spot thier stayin' in,
    And I always think those guys are really aliens
    I'm going to the limo and attend a meeting,
    Though I feel like I'm bogus, and thats the feelin'.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

In Airforce. Love Ya gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man has a reputation beyond repute gene the man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 08:30 AM
    Threads

Thats pretty good...though I would love to see extra versus. XD
    "What is life without pain?."

Senior Member seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon has much to be proud of seraphic_demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 05:52 PM
    Threads

Feels kinda like a rap or something...
    Thine soul is mine for the keeping
    As a thousand rivers now dividing
    Provides me with that much needed killing!

Sig by: Jagan Eye

Weep as much as you want, and feel the hands of despair groping for your soul, for nothing can ease the pain of losing your beloved, like the gentle thrust of my sword.

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is rap influenced. Many of the stuff I write are written after I listen to either Rock or Rap. This piece took me like 15 minutes to think of.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

This feels incredibly like rap. Also in the sense that it really doesn't have any meaning at all. That said, I can't really comment on something that doesn't mean anything or really isn't poetry.

So sorry guys. No poetry Nazi stamp this time. =P
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Boohoo for me. You're right about it having no meaning, but it's not meaningless. Poetry and short story telling are different, but I kinda combined it. Appreciate the comment, or lack thereof.

Senior Member The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory has much to be proud of The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 10:50 AM
    Somewhere in Texas, searching for the Stanley cup.
    Threads

I really like it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information