AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What if..?

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What if..?

I know this is quite a dream... But what if one day you wake up and then you gain billions and billions of money (unlimited money..).. What would you do to your money? what would you buy first and then second..?? n_n

post as the rules do..

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yaya, I can almost imagine myself shopping everything that I've always wanted; neew mobile phone, new MP4 player, new house, new cars (though I don't drive), and of course new RPGs and anime. Wow, like heaven. Wahh, I'd probably save the money too for future uses. And give some of them to my parents and family.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Get what I want first.Then get upgrades for the house or whatever then keep the rest for anything else.

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

First things first, I'd help my parents with all the bills we're practically swimming in, and then my sister and her family, and then send some to my other sister overseas and then to my brother overseas and basically just help all of the members of my family with their financial troubles.

And then,then comes the fun stuff. The latest electronic gizmos, four closets worth of clothes (And a maid while I'm at it. ^.~), five cats (Who'll have their own aparentment, of course.), obviously cat toys, and just...anything else I want.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    Threads

I just would live some normal live and pretend i wasn't that rich. I would live like a bit above average and thats it. I mean i people know you are rich you must have bodyguards and then you have no privacy.
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

Senior Member threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings has a reputation beyond repute threekings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2008 07:43 PM
    Threads

Loads of cash....Nice

First I'd make everyone rich then get all I ever wanted.
    POWER TO THE CHIBI!!!

(\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.
    from jose101..

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Update the computer, buy a huge mansion ,buy a Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine army, pay for all my driving lessons, buy a cheap to run, cheap to buy car, buy WH40K DoW: WA and WH40K DoW: DC, buy a HD TV, PS3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii, buy a T-72M1 MBT, T-55 MBT, BMP-1, An-94 Abakan, MI-24 Hind D, MiG-23MLD Flogger K, Buy a Dassault-Breguet Super &#201;tendard and any other pieces of military equipment i can think of.
    Last edited by The Governator; 04-13-2007 at 06:18 AM.

the cosmic bricklayer spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee! has a reputation beyond repute spleeee!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2021 04:48 AM
    Threads

if i had that much money.....first id solve all my parents financial problems then id buy everything i ever wanted and start breaking things, buy cars just to crash them.stuff like that.
    chirumiru, drink it and your head goes chirumiru
    you get smarter!

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

id place a bet for like 1 billion on something i know would lose like a three legged horse in a race to win just to know how it feels to lose so much then but a planet ot country something small like russia/venus
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If one person would possess all the money in the world ("unlimited money"), the entire economy would break down and the money wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed on.

nosfaratu: Not that I know what the heck you're speaking of, but to my knowledge, Russia is the largest country in the world.
    Last edited by Eris; 04-13-2007 at 06:25 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nosfarartu View Post
    id place a bet for like 1 billion on something i know would lose like a three legged horse in a race to win just to know how it feels to lose so much then but a planet ot country something small like russia/venus
    whoa.. that drives money crazy!! oh well you get the point. n_n

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    If one person would possess all the money in the world ("unlimited money"), the entire economy would break down and the money wouldn't be worth the paper it was printed on.
    sorry.. i don't mean to make ideas like that. I only want to know what do people having (lots and lots) of money do to it, after thinking there are many people who joins lot's of contest with such great prizes.... again sorry.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zyronet View Post
    sorry.. i don't mean to make ideas like that. I only want to know what do people having (lots and lots) of money do to it, after thinking there are many people who joins lot's of contest with such great prizes.... again sorry.
    There really are no realistic chances of winning such amounts of money. To win an amount of money with certainty at a lottery, you will have to pay at least that amount in tickets.

The only way of with any certainty get filthy rich is being a sociopathic backstabber and walk over as many corpses as human possible, in a never ending quest for gaining wealth.

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There really are no realistic chances of winning such amounts of money. To win an amount of money with certainty at a lottery, you will have to pay at least that amount in tickets.

The only way of with any certainty get filthy rich is being a sociopathic backstabber and walk over as many corpses as human possible, in a never ending quest for gaining wealth.
    dude like chill out its hyperthetical, the chances of having that much money are not likely to happen unless its in a film like richie rich but like zyronet sed 'I know this is quite a dream'

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

I know this is quite a dream...
    I'm quite sure zyronet knows it is near impossible to gain such wealth, but he wants to know what we would do with such a ridiculously large amount of money if we had the oppertunity. It's for fun.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well sed and i still feel the bet is worth it on frank the 3 legged horse

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

dude like chill out its hyperthetical, the chances of having that much money are not likely to happen unless its in a film like richie rich but like zyronet sed 'I know this is quite a dream'
    I am exceedingly chilled out. To get to the question posed in the thread: I really wouldn't want that sort of money. I want power. Maybe dictator of a small continent, like western europe. That'd work.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but like they say with money comes power so would money be a good thing if it leads to power then you can just blow it all on frank

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

but like they say with money comes power so would money be a good thing if it leads to power then you can just blow it all on frank
    Not that kind of power. No matter how much money you've got, you won't be running a small continent. At best, you will be pulling the strings behind the scenes, but that's not my cigar.

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

What would be the first thing I'd do with unlimited money?

Buy tickets to visit all of my online friends. ALL of them. x33333

Then finish school, go to college, and retire at an early age.

Then go on a shopping spree to Hot Topic, maybe buy the whole store. x333 Or at least every item in the whole school.

I'm so simple. And then the rest would go on other people, charities, friends, family, etc. x333

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Member Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 08:42 AM
    Threads

I'd buy a lot of houses for my own. XD Also take my cats to the vet, to get proper shot, get them fixed and get them meds for their cold . ^^

Then...I'd buy a car, a professional scanner, new digital camera and 17" macbook pro.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Huh.... Interesting! Well, first off, I'd donate a lot to charity... infitite money, right? Then, I'd pay bills, and get everything all I ever freaking wanted in life! Whoo hoo! I guess it'd be fun. Like get a house in LA, get guitar lessons... stuff like that, I guess.

Man, every time I respond to topics nowadays, I'm like and idiot with no reasoning behind my reply.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[quote=Man, every time I respond to topics nowadays, I'm like and idiot with no reasoning behind my reply.[/quote]

its alright.... Im really thankful for you guys having post on my thread. Even its a quite.. negative. But I understand.

..thank you.

Senior Member S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o has a reputation beyond repute S o l o's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur 004 - Charmander 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2022 02:19 PM
    Threads

Help my mom pay those bills, get her a better car, then help out my family since they helps us alot, buy my brother a Black book for his taggs, then move to where ever my mom and brother would like,Then buy whatever I want from then on =3
    I ♥ yuri

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1. Burn some money (just for fun)
    2. Store some in the bank to make more money
    3. Give some to my relatives and friends
    4. Start constructing my dream house
    5. Move out
    6. Live a good life
    7. And when i die, ill give all my money to charity (perhaps)
    Over-saturating since '07

Closed Thread

Thread Information